• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virginia Thomas appears for interview with Jan. 6 panel

Jacksprat

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
WASHINGTON (AP) — Conservative activist Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, appeared on Thursday for a voluntary interview with the House panel investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection.

In the days after The Associated Press and other news organizations called the presidential election for Biden, Thomas emailed two lawmakers in Arizona to urge them to choose “a clean slate of Electors” and “stand strong in the face of political and media pressure.” The AP obtained the emails earlier this year under the state’s open records law.

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-s...gn=position_04

WASHINGTON (AP) — Conservative activist Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, appeared on Thursday for a voluntary interview with the House panel investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection.

In the days after The Associated Press and other news organizations called the presidential election for Biden, Thomas emailed two lawmakers in Arizona to urge them to choose “a clean slate of Electors” and “stand strong in the face of political and media pressure.” The AP obtained the emails earlier this year under the state’s open records law.

Oh, to be a fly on that wall 🫣 Can’t wait for the transcript

I wonder if there is any recourse if it is revealed that she lied during the interview.

She encouraged insurrection and possibly sedition. Judge Thomas should be removed from the tax dollar payroll immediately. Ginni Thomas needs to be held accountable for participating in anti American activities.

That anti-American corrupt piece of shit. She makes me sick, and so does her husband. Remember how he was the sole dissenting vote on releasing texts related to 1/6?

She encouraged insurrection and possibly sedition. Judge Thomas should be removed from the tax dollar payroll immediately. Ginni Thomas needs to be held accountable for participating in anti American activities.
Agee, this is extremely serious. We need Clarence to testify.

She encouraged insurrection and possibly sedition. Judge Thomas should be removed from the tax dollar payroll immediately
That's not how it works.

Amazing the wife a Supreme Court justice is part of a conspiracy to overthrow the government. What does Clarence know?
Everything.

It’s more likely what she knows about him that keeps him quiet.

Amazing the wife a Supreme Court justice is part of a conspiracy to overthrow the government. What does Clarence know?
I mean, my wife and I talk, we know what is going on in each other's orbits, they would have to pretend that nothing of importance ever comes up in conversation. It doesn't pass the straight face test.

I mean, my wife and I talk, we know what is going on in each other's orbits, they would have to pretend that nothing of importance ever comes up in conversation. It doesn't pass the straight face test.

Clarence to wife: So, you'd tell me if you conspired with President Trump to overthrow the government, right?

Jeez.....lotta hate for one thread.

Mebbe wait to find out what she actually says to in the committee interview.....??

Aside from what her opinions and beliefs are, I have no problem with her having political them. However, Thomas must recuse himself from any court dealing involving the 2020 election. Anyhting short of that should be totally unacceptable.

Aside from what her opinions and beliefs are, I have no problem with her having political them. However, Thomas must recuse himself from any court dealing involving the 2020 election. Anyhting short of that should be totally unacceptable.

Agree with that.

Jeez.....lotta hate for one thread.

Mebbe wait to find out what she actually says to in the committee interview.....??

Well, she already said this via text. So, my opinion is that she is crazy and vicious. YMMV.

“Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators (elected officials, bureaucrats, social media censorship mongers, fake stream media reporters, etc) are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition.” “I hope this is true.”

Total silence from Republicans.

They are expected to win control of Congress in November, and their leader is Donald Trump. Grassroots Republicans come mostly from America's rural counties. They lack education and are uninformed. Most of them never heard of Ginni Thomas, or Clarence, for that matter. Hence, their silence.

Are we going to allow this again?

Back
Top Bottom