• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virginia has moved to restrict the rights of trans students in its public schools

We seem to be marching further into this area of political posturing all over a very small percentage of the population, with even less that do something at the age where public schools are impacted.

Not saying it isn't. And I'm sure if you lived in Virginia, you would not have voted for that Gov.

You defending cruelty over human decency?

It’s political posturing on the part of a one term Governor who has little to lose…

President Present an Agenda.... They don't control Congressional Legislation.... (READ THE CONSTITUTION)

I have never expected a President to be a Magician, and there is not a living being on earth that has kept every promise they claim to make, and there will never be a human being who can or will keep every promise they make.

One would be foolish to have that much devotional expectation unto any man. Every promise people make is not "God's Promise"... too many people, worship man, and forget that God Created The World and Mankind and any of these religious nuts, who can't undersand the Bible already told mankind that mankind is not perfect... The only perfection is God's Creation.

White Supermacist don't believe in God, they believe in their white skin of man, as being their supreme and the worship of money by any means.

That is the core and the roots that expand to make the tree and its branches of their racist, gender bias and religious dogma as an ongoing madness.

They use Religion as a tool to manipulate the unknowledgable, and they insult the premise and principle of God, by their ongoing belligerent Barbaric Ideology.

• We saw them do it for 100's of years of slavery promotions and 100 yrs of Jim Crow Segregation and
  • We've seen the past 58+ yrs of trying by every means to recreate segregation(s) in every area and every way they can.
  • We watched the 8 yrs of Tea Party Barbarism, and then followed up by the past 6 yrs of Trumpist and Right Wing Republicanism claw and scratch at every aspect of American Democracy and Human Decency.
  • We watch them blatantly lie, and devote themselves to the lie, we see them engage denialism, and bastardize the truth, while they revel in their haughtiness with threats, of any and every sort, as they promote divisiveness by and through and upon anything they think will divide "people".

Could someone explain when the American Right or Left stop projecting?

Am I confused, humans poo, they just do it

Why separate?
I think Americans have very different attitudes on this than those in the UK. Just the sheer angst over bathrooms that get people so riled up that if you support trans people you get dunked on heavily and supportive women are called gender traitors or men. Its bizarre.

Sorry you don’t like the truth everything I said was spot on.
Lol. Such a stupid comment to make about someone you don't even know.

Back
Top Bottom