• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virginia has moved to restrict the rights of trans students in its public schools

Elections have consequences.

What would you say to conservatives that don't like Biden keeping one of his campaign promises?

If one is running on such a promise, and they win, then that means more people in that state agree than disagree.
Everyone heard it lately around student loan forgiveness.

Again, how does that give him the right to impose a law that discriminates people?

I'm beginning to see there are little to no protections our country offers for children or women in this country.

The loopholes Republicans are using lately to suppress votes, and impose religious laws on children and women are shocking me. It might take a bit of time adjusting. This country certainly doesn't live up to it's name.
It's not discrimination. It's just not accommodating a very small percentage of students.

Yeah, I'd agree Youngkin is staying very true to his campaign topics and promises!

Could someone explain when the American Right or Left stop projecting?

Am I confused, humans poo, they just do it

Why separate?

What would you say to conservatives that don't like Biden keeping one of his campaign promises?

If one is running on such a promise, and they win, then that means more people in that state agree than disagree.

Forcing a high school trans girl to use the boys room is unspeakably cruel.

"Hmmm, keep a keep campaign promise or help prevent suicides. What to do, what to do."

If he really wants do this, he should change the law first.

This appears to violate VA law. Can't believe NPR doesn't mention that.

Republican Politicians like to play to the NUT BRIGADE OF RIGHT WING BARBARIANS WHO THINK THEY ARE AUTOCRATS WHO WANT TO BE TYRANTS... for the sake of "votes' to keep a "gravy train seat, to enhance their personal wealthy and inflate their personal ego and wanting to be important, for the sake of their vanity.

That right wing republican nut brigade has no interest in Life, Liberity and the Pursit of Happiness for Society... They LOVE being Barbaric, engaging in the acts of Savagery to try to destroy anything they can.

They are descendents of

The Barbarian Tribes of Europe

The Huns
The Franks
The Vandals
The Saxons
The Goths

1663545850859.png
In 285 AD, Emperor Diocletian decided that the Roman Empire was too big to manage. He divided the Empire into two parts, the Eastern Roman Empire and the Western Roman Empire. Over the next hundred years or so, Rome would be reunited, split into three parts, and split in two again. Finally, in 395 AD, the empire was split into two for good. The Western Empire was ruled by Rome, the Eastern Empire was ruled by Constantinople.

The City of Rome is Sacked

The city of Rome was thought to be unconquerable. However, in 410 AD, a Germanic barbarian tribe called the Visigoths invaded the city. They looted the treasures, killed and enslaved many Romans, and destroyed many buildings. This was the first time in 800 years that the city of Rome had been sacked.

Rome Falls

In 476 AD, a Germanic barbarian by the name of Odoacer took control of Rome. He became king of Italy and forced the last emperor of Rome, Romulus Augustulus, to give up his crown. Many historians consider this to be the end of the Roman Empire.

The Dark Ages Begins

With the fall of Rome, many changes occurred throughout Europe. Rome had provided a strong government, education, and culture. Now much of Europe fell into barbarianism. The next 500 years would be known as the Dark Ages

end quote

Some People are getting tired of Trumpist Republicans and Right Winger Madness

Attachments

• 1663546598378.png
    1663546598378.png
    290 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Again.. just poo

I don't understand the left/wing obsession

Virginia has moved to restrict the rights of trans students in its public schools

The Virginia Department of Education released its 2022 Model Policies online Friday, effectively rolling back the work of Youngkin's predecessor, Democrat Ralph Northam. The new rules will effected the more than 1 million children enrolled in the state's public school system.

The revamped rules explicitly state that students must only use bathrooms and locker rooms associated with the sex assigned to them at birth. If a student wants to participate in a sport or other extracurricular activities, they must, again, only participate in teams that align with the sex assigned at birth.

Further, the legal name and sex of a student can't be changed "even upon written instruction of a parent or eligible student" without an official legal document or court order. Teachers and other school officials can only refer to a student by their pronouns associated with their sex at birth. But they also don't have to refer to a student's preferred names regardless of paperwork if they feel doing so "would violate their constitutionally protected rights."
Virginia now joins a growing number of state legislatures across the U.S. that have adopted new restrictions on gay and transgender students. Like Virginia, these policies often limit conversations about sexuality and gender identity in schools.
end quote

Court Challenge is certain to put a cease order on this.

Just more hate and bigotry instead of basic common sense, common decency and respect of people
so sad people are still so hateful and vile in 2022

American have more individual "RIGHTS AND PRIVILEDGES" under Democrats where as Republican want to take them away and republican want to promote the right to "discriminate in any and every area of society they can".

Under Democrats People have the right to live where they want, they have the right to love whom they want, they have the right to choose or not choose university, they have the right to pursue any employment they want, women have the rights to be her individual self in any manner and way she wants to be woman, people have the right to vote and get to exercise the priviledge of voting without obstruction, under democrats people are free to choose any religion they want or none at all and the list of Rights and Priviledges cover the things that support society's principle of Life, Liberity and the Pursuit of Happiness".

Republican want to dictate over people, and society.

As an individual, do I think some things should be kept in private "yes", But... I have no authority over others, ... if people do things and engage things I don't care for, I simply can avoid dealing with that situation... I don't need to try and contend with it. As to people and sex, I only need to be concerned with my own "regards as it relates to sex", what other "mutually consenting" people do, has not a darn thing to do with me.

I don't care for "Cage Fighting" so, I don't follow it, I don't go to it, and I don't seek it out.
I don't care for rock climbing, so I don't go rock climbing.
If I don't care for how a particular religion conducts their programming, then I don't go to that particular religion's programming.

Life is far more simple... when people deal with what they can appreciate, and respectfully leave what they can't appreciate alone.

Last edited:

President Present an Agenda.... They don't control Congressional Legislation.... (READ THE CONSTITUTION)

I have never expected a President to be a Magician, and there is not a living being on earth that has kept every promise they claim to make, and there will never be a human being who can or will keep every promise they make.

One would be foolish to have that much devotional expectation unto any man. Every promise people make is not "God's Promise"... too many people, worship man, and forget that God Created The World and Mankind and any of these religious nuts, who can't undersand the Bible already told mankind that mankind is not perfect... The only perfection is God's Creation.

Let's get this straight

The topic of today is where we poop 🤣

Imposing religious laws on a minority isn't right regardless of who wins a political race. Doesn't matter.
There wasn't a vote held on this issue, nor on abortion, these were IMPOSED.
As Maya said, when someone shows who they are, believe them. When will people learn?

It's not discrimination. It's just not accommodating a very small percentage of students.

Yea I’m sure your type thought the same thing about segregation. Racists and bigots like you belong in hell.

Highly disappointing, in part because I know that Glenn Youngkin is better and smarter than this.

Forcing a high school trans girl to use the boys room is unspeakably cruel.

"Hmmm, keep a keep campaign promise or help prevent suicides. What to do, what to do."

If he really wants do this, he should change the law first.
Not saying it isn't. And I'm sure if you lived in Virginia, you would not have voted for that Gov.

Yea I’m sure your type thought the same thing about segregation. Racists and bigots like you belong in hell.
Nice. Personal insults and you don't even know me. Knee jerk response if I ever heard one. Good job.

Nice. Personal insults and you don't even know me. Knee jerk response if I ever heard one. Good job.

Sorry you don’t like the truth everything I said was spot on.

Back
Top Bottom