• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virginia governor faces backlash over comments supporting late-term abortion bill

Can't support your outrage fantasy?

I just did. Are you saying that a law that decriminalizes infanticide by removing checks and oversight needs to be allowed to pass before we see if it actually leads to infanticide?

Are you saying that babies born from botched abortions have not been allowed to die even when there are laws against it?

I just did. Are you saying that a law that decriminalizes infanticide by removing checks and oversight needs to be allowed to pass before we see if it actually leads to infanticide?

Are you saying that babies born from botched abortions have not been allowed to die even when there are laws against it?

So then any of these home births with midwives should also have a qualified Dr on hand? Or maybe a cop? To make sure that the parents and midwife dont decide to just kill a baby born with defects? Or if the mother seems 'depressed?'

That's how stupid all this speculation sounds...stupid and depressingly misanthropic. As if women/couples are just remaining pregnant and suffering all that entails, up to and including a more dangerous and painful full-term abortion...just for ****s and giggles? And their Drs would be willing to go along with it? :doh

I don't know but the law should state under what conditions one human can order the execution of another human. Is it your position that the unborn (pre-born?) are never considered humans? IMHO, there should be some legally defined point at which the unborn (pre-born) become humans.

Not sure why you asked me this question. I wasn't talking about a "position". And any fetus inside the womb of a human being is a human fetus. I assumed everyone else knew that. And I never implied that a human fetus is some other kind of fetus.

Back
Top Bottom