• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virginia Beach Man Taunts Neighbors With Epithets, Cameras and Spotlights

In Virginia, it’s illegal to spotlight deer. I guess neighbors is ok?

🤷
LOL yeah i just don't see how this doesn't fit the definition of disorderly and harassment .. .

Is this loon related to somebody in the local police department or something lol
seems super shady

looks like NORMAL people and nieghbors have protested at least once
0c85a-16335377739818-800.jpg

hopefully word gets out like when that moron verbally accosted his neighbors then gave out his address!

96c57b5ca8341c81a65dbb9676b18c.jpg

This dummies name is John Michael Eskildsen and lives in the Jessamine Court area, go figure he is 47, jobless and lives with his mom . . .

Something very fishy here.

In every jurisdiction, it is illegal to disturb the peace.

Here in Los Angeles, the cops will (supposedly) close down any loud party after 10 p.m. (Of course, nowadays, the cops everywhere are afraid to stop such parties, lest they be accused of misconduct. But I digress.)

So there are only two explanations:

1. Either the family is fibbing about the harassment.

2. Or the authorities secretly support the troublemaker.

Is this guy racist? Using the actual definition of racism - discriminating against a race because he/she feels they are not equal? Seems to be the case, and that's completely subjective. The broader and more holistic focus should be on the limitations of free speech rights (holistic) as opposed to a specific case (subjective and specific)
This isn't a free speech issue.

I bet I could get that clown to assualt me in less than a minute. Why does all the potential asshole tormenting happen on the other side of the country?

Oh, that's right. I live on the other side of the country from the majority of the stupid assholes.

NM.

Women are welcome to insist on equality and ask me to practice full body massage. It is part of my new Happy camper policy in modern times.

Women are welcome to insist on equality and ask me to practice full body massage. It is part of my new Happy camper policy in modern times.
only those born after 1808 need apply, right?

:sneaky:

For starters, his neighbor claims he can't enjoy the use of his own property due to this guy's deliberate campaign of harassment. Looks to me that is the intent of the guy.

What would you make his intention as?
Again .. the neighbor is a douchebag and obnoxious .. yet .. he hasn't broken any laws and it sucks. I had a neighbor who had multiple vehicles, and they would rev the engines during the night time hours keeping many of us in the neighborhood awake. They weren't breaking any laws, they refused to stop their activities and there was nothing we could do ... except move (which is what we did).

The more this type of obnoxious behavior is highlighted, the more these type of people will continue to do it. Some people just suck.

Again .. the neighbor is a douchebag and obnoxious .. yet .. he hasn't broken any laws and it sucks. I had a neighbor who had multiple vehicles, and they would rev the engines during the night time hours keeping many of us in the neighborhood awake. They weren't breaking any laws, they refused to stop their activities and there was nothing we could do ... except move (which is what we did).

The more this type of obnoxious behavior is highlighted, the more these type of people will continue to do it. Some people just suck.
Municipalities usually have ordinances to address the problems with people living in close proximity and having their own interests and standards. Moving is certainly one way that someone who is dissatisfied can address that. My daughter recently purchased a house on acreage waaaay out in the boonies, just because she was tired of close neighbors and the constraints on her own lifestyle because of that proximity. (Upshot is now I have a convenient place to take up deer hunting again.)

I would say that if the guy in question doesn't like his neighbors, he might consider moving instead of doing his best to infringe upon their civil rights.

Municipalities usually have ordinances to address the problems with people living in close proximity and having their own interests and standards. Moving is certainly one way that someone who is dissatisfied can address that. My daughter recently purchased a house on acreage waaaay out in the boonies, just because she was tired of close neighbors and the constraints on her own lifestyle because of that proximity. (Upshot is now I have a convenient place to take up deer hunting again.)

I would say that if the guy in question doesn't like his neighbors, he might consider moving instead of doing his best to infringe upon their civil rights.
Wise insights ...

looks like NORMAL people and nieghbors have protested at least once

hopefully word gets out like when that moron verbally accosted his neighbors then gave out his address!

This dummies name is John Michael Eskildsen and lives in the Jessamine Court area, go figure he is 47, jobless and lives with his mom . . .
Living with parents as an adult is ... dumb? 52% of Millennials live with their parents today .. wow .. what a broad brush you're using.

Living with parents as an adult is ... dumb? 52% of Millennials live with their parents today .. wow .. what a broad brush you're using.
who said that? oh wait not me
you just got caught making up and posting another retarded strawman . . ooooops your post fails again!
wow that's embarrassing LMAO
😂 🍿

Last edited:
who said that? oh wait not me
you just got caught making up another retarded strawman . . ooooops your post fails again!
wow that's embarrassing LMAO
😂 🍿

Yes .. I guess it was the other Agent J that stated, "this dummies name is John Michael Eskildsen and lives in the Jessamine Court area, go figure he is 47, jobless and lives with his mom . . ."

Living at home .. an outcome that 52% of millenials are currently in .. and you've explicitly stated as a demeaning outcome .. great job Agent J..

Yes .. I guess it was the other Agent J that stated, "this dummies name is John Michael Eskildsen and lives in the Jessamine Court area, go figure he is 47, jobless and lives with his mom . . ."

Living at home .. an outcome that 52% of millenials are currently in .. and you've explicitly stated as a demeaning outcome .. great job Agent J..
BOOM!!
thanks for proving yourself wrong . . nowhere in there did i say the lie you got caught making . . your post fails and gets destroyed again,ooooooops LMAO
thanks for playing
🍿

BOOM!!
thanks for proving yourself wrong . . nowhere in there did i say the lie you got caught making . . your post fails and gets destroyed again,ooooooops LMAO
thanks for playing
🍿
I see .. yes .. let's all ignore post #67 ... Care to troll more?

Post #67 is YOUR post
wow how many failed posts can you make? LMAO
😂 🍿
Yes .. quoting your post in #52 .. Really?

You've stated people living at home are "dummies" ... does this or does this not apply to the 52% of millenials who have the same outcome? Or will you take the role of ad hominem attacks that are meaningless?

there are kids and safety involved. if the mom fights back what does the racist guy do to her/her kids? do they live inside all the time?

Yes .. quoting your post in #52 .. Really?

You've stated people living at home are "dummies" ... does this or does this not apply to the 52% of millenials who have the same outcome? Or will you take the role of ad hominem attacks that are meaningless?
I did?
wow this is going to be fun . . .

by all means simply quote me saying that retarded lie, we cant wait to read it!
🍿 😂

Back
Top Bottom