• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Virginia Beach Man Taunts Neighbors With Epithets, Cameras and Spotlights

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Police have been called multiple times and state that no laws are being broken. The neighbor has been publically identified as an unemployed 47 yo living with his mother. Wonder what his next gig will be?

Let's of Kens and Karens in America these days:

Trump voter

That's impressively racist. Like, this isn't casual racism. This is some competitive racism Olympics shit. This dude saw a Black family moved in and was like, "I'm going to spend hundreds of dollars on technical equipment and dozens of hours of my life settings up a complex system of cameras, lights, motion sensors, and speakers...just to let my neighbors now just how much I hate them."

Seems like this should be illegal.

Police have been called multiple times and state that no laws are being broken. The neighbor has been publically identified as an unemployed 47 yo living with his mother. Wonder what his next gig will be?

The world is full of dicks.

Wow what a POS!!!
thats some serious mental derangement there

I cant listen to the audio currently but the story says "racial slurs" what is it referring to .. the actual n-word?
if so how is that not an actionable offense to play vulgarity at all hours of the day/night and in front of a broad audience? . . .
and how is this not harassment? seems shady to me

wow

It would be fitting if his friends put up a go-fund-me site, raising money to purchase the best in sensors, surveillance, and sound system, and returned the favor every time he or his mom stepped out of their door. I have a suspicion that as soon as they retaliate in kind, suddenly some actions by the law will be deemed appropriate to put an end to the racist's shenanigans.

Escalate in kind, meet him decibel for decibel, broadcast his racism to everyone, and don't relent.

See then something is off then . . cant say i know the rules of VA but something tells me if i did something similar and i made audio calling somebody a fat disgusting **** gobbling c-word or gross hiv infected limp dick man whore play in my neighborhood every time a motion detector went off id be dealt with based on vulgarity, disturbing the peace, harassment etc

whats going to happen if the rest of the neighborhood does it back to these imbeciles? lol

It would be fitting if his friends put up a go-fund-me site, raising money to purchase the best in sensors, surveillance, and sound system, and returned the favor every time he or his mom stepped out of their door. I have a suspicion that as soon as they retaliate in kind, suddenly some actions by the law will be deemed appropriate to put an end to the racist's shenanigans.

Escalate in kind, meet him decibel for decibel, broadcast his racism to everyone, and don't relent.
They are already proposing this.

See then something is off then . . cant say i know the rules of VA but something tells me if i did something similar and i made audio calling somebody a fat disgusting **** gobbling c-word or gross hiv infected limp dick man whore play in my neighborhood every time a motion detector went off id be dealt with based on vulgarity, disturbing the peace, harassment etc

whats going to happen if the rest of the neighborhood does it back to these imbeciles? lol
I don’t know the code, but something, something, nuisance ought to apply!

Here in PA this could easily be dealt with

Disorderly Conduct in Pennsylvania​

In Pennsylvania, disorderly conduct can include making obscene gestures, screaming, and urinating in public. Generally, disorderly conduct laws criminalize behavior that is likely to upset, anger, or annoy others. However, Pennsylvania's disorderly conduct law is not intended to criminalize any behavior that is irritating or obnoxious, but only behavior that disrupts the peace and quiet of the community. Pennsylvania also has laws against disrupting meetings and rioting.

Disorderly Conduct​

In Pennsylvania, a person commits the crime of disorderly conduct by:

• fighting or engaging in threatening or violent behavior
  • making excessive noise
  • using obscene language
  • making an obscene gesture, or
  • creating a dangerous or physically offensive condition without good reason.
In order to be convicted of disorderly conduct, the prosecutor must show that the defendant intended to cause "public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm," or disregarded the risk of inconveniencing, annoying, or upsetting others. Under this statute, "public" refers to any place that is open to the public, such as a park, school, or business, or even the streets of a gated neighborhood. For example, a person who walks through a public park surrounded by homes at night, yelling obscenities and upsetting nearby residents, could be arrested for disorderly conduct. A fraternity member who plays loud music late into the night, intentionally inconveniencing his neighbors could also arrested. However, two people who get into a fight in their own home have not committed disorderly conduct so long as they do not disturb people outside of the home. Disorderly conduct is punished more severely if the defendant causes harm or serious inconvenience or continues in his or her behavior after being asked to stop. (18 Pa. Con. Stat. § 5503.)

It is also a crime in Pennsylvania to:

• block a road, sidewalk, or other thoroughfare
  • refuse an official request to move away from the scene of an emergency or stop blocking a highway or sidewalk or other thoroughfare, or
  • disrupt or interrupt a lawful meeting or gathering.
(18 Pa. Con. Stat. § § 5507, 5508.) So, a person who yells and refuses to sit down or be quiet at a PTA meeting could be arrested and convicted of a crime, as could a person who refuses to move away from a fire after a being asked to do so by a police officer.

Is this a douchebag thing to do .. absolutely. I've had these type of neighbors who are obnoxious and don't care about being quiet. While First Amendment rights can lead to offensive language / encounters, my question would be .. Is this individual playing rap music lyrics, which tend to include these types of lyrics?

Is this a douchebag thing to do .. absolutely. I've had these type of neighbors who are obnoxious and don't care about being quiet. While First Amendment rights can lead to offensive language / encounters, my question would be .. Is this individual playing rap music lyrics, which tend to include these types of lyrics?
Did you just compare playing/listening to music to having motion detectors hooked up to speakers to play harrassing, racist and vulgar audio everytime a particular family uses their driveway??
could you make any more of a moronic failed analogy? 😂 😂 😂
that is easily one of the dumbest thing ive read here LMAO

My question would be ...... how long did it take you to come up with a whataboutism to run cover for this racist?

Don’t beat around the bush………….

Did you just compare playing/listening to music to having motion detectors hooked up to speakers to play harrassing, racist and vulgar audio everytime a particular family uses their driveway??
could you make any more of a moronic failed analogy? 😂 😂 😂
that is easily one of the dumbest thing ive read here LMAO
Get triggered easily? Why don't you listen to some rap music and then get back to me.

Don’t beat around the bush………….
Not doing that at all .. these type of neighbors suck. I'd say they aren't a huge fan of black Americans; however, exercising their first amendment rights (which isn't violating law) and happens to be offensive to some ... is .. what? I think it's stupid and challenges the boundaries of first amendment rights ... what are you suggesting and how would your response impact other topics on free speech? You're looking at this in specificity and I'm looking at the holistically to free speech.

If someone were doing this in context of being Anti-Trump .. or other related topic .. it would be a nothing burger and the individual would be exercising their free speech rights.

Get triggered easily?
yes you seem too based on the hilarious failed response you made 😂
Why don't you listen to some rap music and then get back to me.
dont need to your triggered deranged strawman is meaningless to the topic LAMO
quick post another failed triggered strawman!!!
🍿

We know one thing for sure. It won't be paid employment. His mother needs to send him to bed without his supper and take his toys away.

I'd say they aren't a huge fan of black Americans
Really? You think so? I think the word you are looking for is racist.
You're looking at this in specificity and I'm looking at the holistically to free speech.
So you're telling me if you moved into a Black majority neighborhood and one of your Black neighbors setup a loud speaker motion triggered system. So every time you leave your house a splotlight highlights you, a big neon sign lights up saying "KILL YOURSELF " and a loud speaker blared "Whitey alert! Whitey alert! The Whitey has left his house; all POC are advised to take cover to avoid being shot." If that happened, you think that should just be allowed to continue indefinitely with no consequences?

Dude sounds like he has some severe mental issues.

Really? You think so? I think the word you are looking for is racist.

So you're telling me if you moved into a Black majority neighborhood and one of your Black neighbors setup a loud speaker motion triggered system. So every time you leave your house a splotlight highlights you, a big neon sign lights up saying "KILL YOURSELF " and a loud speaker blared "Whitey alert! Whitey alert! The Whitey has left his house; all POC are advised to take cover to avoid being shot." If that happened, you think that should just be allowed to continue indefinitely with no consequences?
How dare you use a similar logic based analogy like that, using facts and reality and not just acting like this only free speech
theres no issues of harassment, vulgarity/profanity and or disturbing the peace ect .. this is just like playing music at your family picnic you silly goose!
😂 😂

Last edited:
.... my question would be .. Is this individual playing rap music lyrics, which tend to include these types of lyrics?
And, there we have it folks. Our first racist comment.

Back
Top Bottom