• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

videos that are worth watching - post them here

One of the most fun editing gigs I ever had back in the 1980's.
Yes, those ARE the real stars, they all volunteered!

The Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers went all out to
do a gag reel for the final night of the SMPTE convention.

Sorry about the low quality, I lost the master reel (water damage) in the 1994 Northridge Quake.

The Red Arrows display team induct two new members every year and spend the winter months in Cyprus practising their routines. This film was produced for a public flight simulator ride, so you don't get the 3D feel!

Best to watch in Full Screen mode.

Best in Full Screen.....long drone video.

That clip even predates me!!
Me too, lol. There was dial phones when I was a kid, but we didn't get our first phone until I was 15, then my mother said it was just for emergencies, important calls and my calls all had a time limit....I was okay with that. ;)

Back
Top Bottom