• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Very Intelligent Remarks by Hillary Clinton

aps said:
Tell Hillary to STFU. I really don't care what she thinks about this war. Hmmmmm, whose statements are more credible regarding war? A woman who has never served her country, who is married to a man who has never served his country? Or a man who served in the Marine Corps for 37 years, served in Vietnam and received multiple decorations for that service, goes to see the soldiers at Walter Reed on a regular basis, and has close ties with those in the Dept. of Defense? Well, that's a no-brainer.

Even the Iraqis want us out. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/22/i...&en=a8235ec987accd3a&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Just who does she think she is? I do not want her as our democratic nominee. I don't like her, I would not likely vote for her. In fact, if she was our nominee, I would consider NOT voting in the 2008 election. She is not winnable. Blech blech blech.

John Warner for President in 2008!

Trying to sound like Kramer...C-c-c-c-c-catfight!!...:2wave:

cnredd said:
Trying to sound like Kramer...C-c-c-c-c-catfight!!...:2wave:

LOL cnredd, can you tell I don't like her? ;) Honestly, I wish she would just STFU. She doesn't know what she is talking about.

What's the story with Kramer? Are you talking Seinfeld? Which episode?

I'll pull her hair and poke her in the eyes (and maybe give one of her boobs an Indian burn). Gosh, I am baaaaaaaaaad.

TimmyBoy said:
You know, Dr. McCoy from the orginal TV series Star Trek back in the day. His nick name was "Bones." Captain Kirk always refferred to him by that nick name.

Ohh yea.... I'm not a big trekkie. The only Star Trek series I watched more than a couple episodes of was Voyager.

Jay Leno had something funny to say about her recently.

"Senator Hillary Clinton called for President Bush to begin pulling troops out of Iraq next year. And let me tell you something, when it comes to telling a president when to pull out, no one has more experience than Hillary Clinton."--Leno

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Ya she must be taking a how to pretend your a moderate class taught by old Slick Willy,

guess what people we aren't falling for it twice.

She has to get her presidential schtick in line pretty quick here. Everything she says now will be thrown back to her when her campaign gets into full swing.

Back
Top Bottom