• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Values of we Republicans

You had no intention of publicly acknowledging any aspects of the man that you disagree with.

Very disingenuous of you, as usual.

How do I not agree with liberty as explained by Goldwater?

Why try to make it personal? Do I know you personally?

Take Abortion. The power of the States is to make laws.

Do you agree?
There is value to human life.

Do you agree?

There are strange men and women called homosexuals?

Do you agree?

Those strange men and women do not bear children as coupled with each other, to wit, male to female.. Do you agree?
Many long eons ago, man invented marriage.

Why did man invent marriage.?

My research tells us why.

Due to the male and female having children and the male mostly wanting his children to have standing as his and only his.

The woman actually was secondary. This is one reason that on this planet parents arranged marriages for their own children.

Kings and queens passed down their own lines to preserve heritage.

Marriage was never promoted for homosexuals.,

This is a very recent development in the history of man,

So what is this fixation over homosexuals again?

This is also factual. Men in this world mate with some animals.

Do we change the laws so they marry those animals?

We already have an excess of delusional far right wing morons in America. Look for friends on your side of the border.

Is it too much to ask of the Democrats posting here on this topic to stick to facts and not indulge yourself in petty insults??

Well wow. And you live up to the stereotype of Democrats.
Gosh, you really are clever at making up put downs...said no one ever.

Keep making us laugh at your flaccid attempts.

This is a lie told a lot by Democrats hereby debunked again.

LIE Trump entered teens pagents to see them naked.

Truth: This did not ever happen.'

No, President Trump didn’t say this about the Miss Teen USA pageant

How do I not agree with liberty as explained by Goldwater?

Why try to make it personal? Do I know you personally?

Take Abortion. The power of the States is to make laws.

Do you agree?
There is value to human life.

Do you agree?

There are strange men and women called homosexuals?

Do you agree?

Those strange men and women do not bear children as coupled with each other, to wit, male to female.. Do you agree?
Many long eons ago, man invented marriage.

Why did man invent marriage.?

My research tells us why.

Due to the male and female having children and the male mostly wanting his children to have standing as his and only his.

The woman actually was secondary. This is one reason that on this planet parents arranged marriages for their own children.

Kings and queens passed down their own lines to preserve heritage.

Marriage was never promoted for homosexuals.,

This is a very recent development in the history of man,

So what is this fixation over homosexuals again?

This is also factual. Men in this world mate with some animals.

Do we change the laws so they marry those animals?
I have zero interest in entertaining your ignorant early 20th century homophobic mindset or idiotic religious dogma regarding abortion.

With regards to Goldwater, you don’t have the standing within the Republican Party to pick and choose which of his positions constitute the values of Republicans.

You only speak for you.

What have you actually contributed to this topic?

Show us.
You made the stupid OP.
You have contributed much humor and hypocrisy. I'm thanking you for providing the laughs.

You seem to be getting testy because no one agrees with you..

you can’t run a modern, complex, global 21st century economy with the same laws which existed in the 18th century- the same way you can’t run a large, complex corporation with the same rules you run a mom and pop operation.

Republicans want the US to be run like, and actually go back to being, the simple agrarian society it was back in the 18th century.

There are tens of thousands of laws. Created by Democrats,. Law function to put the end to freedom.

Why do you approve this use of laws?

I have zero interest in entertaining your ignorant early 20th century homophobic mindset or idiotic religious dogma regarding abortion.

With regards to Goldwater, you don’t have the standing within the Republican Party to pick and choose which of his positions constitute the values of Republicans.

You only speak for you.

Well now I regret chatting with you in a sincere honest way. I should do as you do and insult and taunt.

As to your belief, since you pulled a crappy stunt on me, do not bother me until you mature.

You made the stupid OP.
You have contributed much humor and hypocrisy. I'm thanking you for providing the laughs.

You seem to be getting testy because no one agrees with you..
This is a well known forum for Democrat miscreants and they need professional help.

I thought that the Republicans abandoned platforms in favor of whatever that orange fool says on any given day.

We Republicans believe in God.We believe marriage is between a man an a woman.We believe life begins at conception.We believe in capital punishment.We are very sick people.

Many of you also seem to believe in a "deep state trying to deny Donald Trump the office he was elected to because he has dedicated himself to draining the swamp", or some variation of CT approximating that fairy tale.

Since capital punishment is an irrevocable punishment, how are you not concerned enough about U.S. states, and federal government, in the last ODC still carrying out executions, in the midst of ongoing "deep state" plotting, to not be upset about William Barr reinstituting federal executions, this past summer, in the midst of pandemic?

Federal Executions During Covid-19 Put Innocent Lives at ...
https://www.wired.com/story/federal-executions-covid-19/
Before the first execution in July, FCC Terre Haute had reported just 11 cases of Covid-19. As of last week, that number is up to 209. "We know that in the wake of these executions there is a ...

The fight to stop William Barr's federal executions isn't ...
https://slate.com/news-and-politics...ued-federal-executions-spiritual-advisor.html
The organization has sued Barr in federal court to stop one of four upcoming scheduled executions on the basis of a religious liberty claim and the impacts of COVID-19.

The disconnect seems incoherent? Is it your position an FBI, DOJ, and federal courts, accused of the unproven "crimes" Trump himself has wagged his twitter finger and mouth at, from treasonous "Peter and his lover, Lisa" to the federal judge born in the U.S. being biased against Trump while ruling on the Trump Univ. class action suit, because his parents were Mexican, have the legitimacy to arrest, prosecute, sentence to death, and execute anybody?

".... REPORTER: Sir, the constitution says treason is punishable by death. You've accused your adversaries of treason. Who specifically are you accusing of treason?
TRUMP: A number of people. If you look at Comey, McCabe, if you look at Strzok, his lover Lisa Page... " View video in the fwitter link, below:

Gonzalo P. Curiel - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_P._Curiel
In November 2016, after Trump had been elected president, his attorneys asked that the case be delayed until after Trump's inauguration, set for January 20, 2017. Curiel denied the request but urged the parties to pursue a settlement, and recruited District Judge Jeffrey T. Miller to facilitate settlement talks.

And, how about this. Is this actually a system with the moral stature, integrity to execute anyone?

Maryanne Trump Barry investigation ends with her ...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/11/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-investigation/index.html
Apr 11, 2019President Donald Trump's older sister, federal appellate Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, has retired -- ending a judicial investigation into whether she broke judicial conduct rules by committing tax ...

Last edited:
I misread your post. Please consider accepting my apology. I recently reached eligibility age for medicare benefits unrelated to disability.
I've shared my "life story". I wrapped "white guy" in quotes because it is a cliche.

An excerpt, included in the full quote of my post, below this excerpt.:

"...My best friend's dad was an Ivy League republican with contacts protecting him from any struggle. That family exposed me to many collegiate football tailgate parties and work opportunities at that man's alma mater. My friend pursued a law degree and ended up in a long career as republican leader of a legislative branch in my native state.

I have a 30-something son who teaches U.S. history in an inner city H.S. We agree on everything, including the impracticality of a black man with "Hussein" in his name, being a practical candidate for either of us to support, (just 7 years after 9/11)...."
I do accept the apology.

What would you want of me as it relates to your story?

My oldest son is 60.

I have male stepchildren. One Bryan is a multimillionaire who once voted for Democrats but has donated a hell of a lot of money to reelect Trump he told me recently. This stepson is in his 40s now. (Brian is 46)

I put in time raising just good sons and daughters. I am proud of all including the step children.

We already have an excess of delusional far right wing morons in America. Look for friends on your side of the border.

Are you calling me far right or saying I should stick to fighting far right Canadians?

Many of you also seem to believe in a "deep state trying to deny Donald Trump the office he was elected to because he has dedicated himself to draining the swamp", or some variation of CT approximating that fairy tale.

Since capital punishment is an irrevocable punishment, how are you not concerned enough about U.S. states, and federal government, in the last ODC still carrying out executions, in the midst of ongoing "deep state" plotting, to not be upset about William Barr reinstituting federal executions, this past summer, in the midst of pandemic?

Federal Executions During Covid-19 Put Innocent Lives at ...
https://www.wired.com/story/federal-executions-covid-19/
Before the first execution in July, FCC Terre Haute had reported just 11 cases of Covid-19. As of last week, that number is up to 209. "We know that in the wake of these executions there is a ...

The fight to stop William Barr's federal executions isn't ...
https://slate.com/news-and-politics...ued-federal-executions-spiritual-advisor.html
The organization has sued Barr in federal court to stop one of four upcoming scheduled executions on the basis of a religious liberty claim and the impacts of COVID-19.

The disconnect seems incoherent? Is it your position an FBI and federal courts, accused of the unproven "crimes" Trump himself has wagged his twitter finger and mouth at, from treasonous "Peter and his lover, Lisa" to the federal judge born in the U.S. being biased against Trump while ruling on the Trump Univ. class action suit, because his parents were Mexican?

Gonzalo P. Curiel - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzalo_P._Curiel
In November 2016, after Trump had been elected president, his attorneys asked that the case be delayed until after Trump's inauguration, set for January 20, 2017. Curiel denied the request but urged the parties to pursue a settlement, and recruited District Judge Jeffrey T. Miller to facilitate settlement talks.

And, how about this. Is this actually a system with the stature to execute anyone?

Maryanne Trump Barry investigation ends with her ...
https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/11/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-investigation/index.html
Apr 11, 2019President Donald Trump's older sister, federal appellate Judge Maryanne Trump Barry, has retired -- ending a judicial investigation into whether she broke judicial conduct rules by committing tax ...

Still bombarding topics with enlarged fonts I see.

What are your points?

For instance when Abe Lincoln hung 38 native tribesmen, what do you think about that?

When Tim McVeigh was killed, was that a problem for you?

We know there is a "deep state" by the evidence.

Definition of deep state.

Government officials devoted to breaking laws.

Who can deny there are those that break laws?

Who when Trump was elected, promised to get him out of office using Government. This is the classic definition of a coup.

So how can you defend a Coup?

I shall post more of our Values

Starting with this one

Ours is a very human cause for very humane goals.

This Party, its good people, and its unquestionable devotion to freedom, will not fulfill the purposes of this campaign which we launch here now until our cause has won the day, inspired the world, and shown the way to a tomorrow worthy of all our yesteryears.

Republican values are Trump values. It's been proven.

We know there is a "deep state" by the evidence.

Definition of deep state.

Government officials devoted to breaking laws.

Who can deny there are those that break laws?

Who when Trump was elected, promised to get him out of office using Government. This is the classic definition of a coup.

So how can you defend a Coup?
The deep state is government employees who write regulations to help poor people, or prevent discrimination, or keep corporations from poisoning the air and water. It doesn't matter whether those are civil service employees who'll never earn an extra dime due to the decisions they make. They're still the "deep state." And Trump is absolutely fighting them.

Back
Top Bottom