• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Values of we Republicans

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I shall post more of our Values

Starting with this one

Ours is a very human cause for very humane goals.

This Party, its good people, and its unquestionable devotion to freedom, will not fulfill the purposes of this campaign which we launch here now until our cause has won the day, inspired the world, and shown the way to a tomorrow worthy of all our yesteryears.

The beauty of the very system we Republicans are pledged to restore and revitalize, the beauty of this Federal system of ours is in its reconciliation of diversity with unity. We must not see malice in honest differences of opinion, and no matter how great, so long as they are not inconsistent with the pledges we have given to each other in and through our Constitution. Our Republican cause is not to level out the world or make its people conform in computer regimented sameness. Our Republican cause is to free our people and light the way for liberty throughout the world.

If the last 4 years has taught us anything, your values are whatever the hell Donald Trump tells you they are.

I've repeatedly watched you guys pull an ideological 180 on issues you claim are very important to you, based purely on a tweet or off the cuff remark from Trump.

The Republicans of 2020 bear no resemblance to Republicans prior to 2015.

Are you sure you want to put these values in a written record? You might have to come back and do some ideological reevaluation depending on what the current President happens to say tomorrow.

Starting with this one

This Party, its good people, and its unquestionable devotion to freedom, will not fulfill the purposes of this campaign which we launch here now until our cause has won the day, inspired the world, and shown the way to a tomorrow worthy of all our yesteryears.

Just some of those Republican "humane goals" in the last 4 years...

Seriously... **** republicans.

Starting with this one

todays crop of republicans have no values...todays republicans , with the exception of a few , are a wholly owned subsidiary of donald trump....the best thing that can happen to the current republican party is to have trump go down in a landslide, and take a dozen republican senators with him, and them spend some time in the wilderness to repent.

OP:
The Republican Party today is not the same Party when Goldwater accepted the nomination in 64. If you believe it is, you are living in the past.

Starting with this one

Gibberish word salad as usual. Never change Robert.

Starting with this one

Yes, freedom.

Republicans want freedom to take everyone's healthcare away so that those who can't afford it will be dying in the streets. Republicans want the freedom to fire and turn people away from their businesses because of who they love. Republicans want the right to force people in Democratic voting areas to reduce the number of polling stations to that Democratic voters have to wait in line for 5 hours just to exercise their civic responsibility.

5 of the current SCOTUS justices and several of the current lower court appointments were made by Republican presidents who lost the popular vote.

Yep - Republicans are all about freedom. Freedom to impose their narrow-thinking will on the majority.

Much ado about nothing. Biden just represents another version of the establishment that is cheating the American people out of their piece of the pie.

Maybe another Bernie will come forward in 4 more years and the people will be ready then?

Not to discount the longshot possibility of Bernie being able to influence politics from within, as he has already talked about when Biden fails to deliver.

luv from Canada.

Anyone who supports Trump doesn't have any values.
It's much more all about Americans not expressing their demands for a piece of the great American pie and that's because they are afraid to stop waving their flags and braying for the status quo ripoff.

Biden is the Democratic party's compromise they had to promote because they fear a socially responsible change would be successfully labelled as communism.

Flagwaving fools like you are your own worst enemies. Not all that bright but speaking in a loud voice in the millions, begging for more of the same from Joe this time.

Pathetic!

Starting with this one

Values of we Republicans:

tumblr_peo2gmzEer1vfmb0jo1_1280.jpg

They say "a picture is worth a thousand words".

There are only two current GOP values -- pack the courts with conservative judges, and do everything possible to please the ultra wealthy and corporations.

No one is currently expanding the supreme court. Destroying the long standing institutions is a harris/biden democrat thing.

If the last 4 years has taught us anything, your values are whatever the hell Donald Trump tells you they are.

I've repeatedly watched you guys pull an ideological 180 on issues you claim are very important to you, based purely on a tweet or off the cuff remark from Trump.

The Republicans of 2020 bear no resemblance to Republicans prior to 2015.
Perhaps you live off the Trump tweets.

I will go on Twitter perhaps 12 times in one full year and just to try to confirm the hateful media claims.

Trump talks all the time. I do my best to focus on Democrats due to their problem with mass lying. Take the photo shown above where it shows Trump. All pure lies. And from Democrats.

I spent from birth to around age 42 as a very devoted Democrat. I will report that I did hate Republicans.

Were the forums open prior to 1980, my hate of Republicans would be talked about here by posters who would wonder, Robert, how can you hate so much?

It is the daily lying by Democrats that promote that hate. Hate by Democrats is taught to them by parents, friends and many teachers at schools.

Love for Obama was also taught at schools.

Better video of teachers indoctrinating small kids

Last edited:
Are you sure you want to put these values in a written record? You might have to come back and do some ideological reevaluation depending on what the current President happens to say tomorrow.
These guys have no problem having their Words marked, as we saw with Graham, McConnel, Cruz and others they mouth their values then turn right around and do the opposite, their Words are Worthless.

Back
Top Bottom