• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US "Surprised", Wasn't Pre-Consulted On Poland's Announcement Of Jets For Ukraine

MIG's....MIG's....MIG's

More MIG talk in the media today.

GOP Senators send Biden a letter asking him to send the MIG's to Ukraine and of course then run to the microphones. IDIOTIC.

STOP talking about the MIG's.

As I have said before the first I want to know about these MIG's from outside of Ukraine is when they are being shoved up the rear ends of Russian pilots and bombing Russian ground assets. Until you can tell me that.....SHUT THE FUGG UP about the fugging MIG's.

Back
Top Bottom