• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

US government declares hacking an act of war, then hacks allies

katsung47

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
US government declares hacking an act of war, then hacks allies

By ASHESCHOW | JULY 1, 2013

In 2011, the Pentagon released its first formalcyber strategy, which called computer hacking from other nations an "actof war," according to the Wall Street Journal. In late June of this year,WSJ reported that Edward Snowden, the NSA whistleblower, released informationalleging the U.S. government was hacking Chinese targets "that include thenation's mobile-phone companies and one of the country's most prestigiousuniversities."

Now that EU offices have been hacked by the U.S.government as well, one must wonder if that was an "act of war" onthe part of the United States.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/us-government-declares-hacking-an-act-of-war-then-hacks-allies/article/2532594

Thief cries "Theif".

We've technically been declaring war left and right on many people with embargos etc. Doesnt suprise me that we are now doing this with us carrying one of the biggest hypocritical foreign policies out there.

War on terror, war on crime, war on drugs, war on Christmas... I mean, what aren't we at war with?

Jackboots?

War on terror, war on crime, war on drugs, war on Christmas... I mean, what aren't we at war with?

Our own belief systems. Far too few challenge their own assumptions, beliefs, or knowledge. Ignorance is bliss...

Back
Top Bottom