• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

US election: Biden event in Texas cancelled as 'armed' Trump supporters threaten campaign bus

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
We can only hope 3 NOV puts an end to this. It's an ugly, ugly, movement.

It won't. If Biden wins, some of those thugs are almost certain to resort to political violence.

Brace yourself. Winter is coming.

???

That's "threatening"???

A couple vehicles on the highway...the rest of the Trump supporters on a ridge away from the highway.

Oh well, I'm sure the handful of Biden people...mostly media...won't be all that upset the next event was cancelled. I'm sure they have better things to do than sit in little circles.

???

That's "threatening"???

A couple vehicles on the highway...the rest of the Trump supporters on a ridge away from the highway.

Oh well, I'm sure the handful of Biden people...mostly media...won't be all that upset the next event was cancelled. I'm sure they have better things to do than sit in little circles.
Remember this: Biden is under the protection of the Secret Service. They are making these calls in the name of safety.

Remember this: Biden is under the protection of the Secret Service. They are making these calls in the name of safety.
Oh? I didn't see anything in the OP's article citing the Secret Service for the decision.

Just more Democrat and leftwing media lies. The video does not show any "armed Trump supporters" at all.

Biden was having a mental/medical incident and could not function so they had to make up some excuse.

Oh? I didn't see anything in the OP's article citing the Secret Service for the decision.
You're correct. The Secret Service is not mentioned. Therefore you can conclude that they had no input in the decision because they did not take front and center in the article.

You're correct. The Secret Service is not mentioned. Therefore you can conclude that they had no input in the decision because they did not take front and center in the article.
No. What I can (and did) conclude is this: Your claim that the Secret Service is making this decision is baseless.

OK, my bad. I should have written "The Biden CAMPAIGN is under the protection of the Secret Service." My apologies to anyone who may have been mislead by my inaccurate statement.

No worries... This was just local democrats...

That's just awful, but why couldn’t they handle a group of thugs? Don’t they have safety measurements? Is the candidate for a vice presidential post travelling by bus without safety messurements, in a country where every nutcase could have a gun?

I think that Biden could(should) have made a better interactive campaign than he has. Usually American presidential campaigns have used the internet quite progressive, like Obama and for that matter Trump with his twittering. For example Biden could have recorded speeches in every state (preferable at some historical or democrats significant way), giving that specific state some attention in the speech and then send them on a specific date in that state, advertising with a link (so people could watch from their home computers) and advertising the event through local radio (which he maybe could make to send the speech as well a s o. Not visiting states like Texas and/or directing special attention to the state, is very strange, for both candidates.

???

That's "threatening"???

And when dems surround one of your politicians his life was in jeopardy. Go figure. You're the guys who love guns, how do you know what people on the biden bus were thinking? Maybe they were thinking when is the shooting going to start?

No. What I can (and did) conclude is this: Your claim that the Secret Service is making this decision is baseless.
Right. The Secret Service is only there to serve coffee. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe that the SS had any input whatsoever. A bunch of armed Trump thugs surround the bus and the SS just served coffee. Unless the article spells out the name of every agent assigned and their specific role as well as location, anything suggesting they had a role is just mindless speculation.

Back
Top Bottom