• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unvaccinated Students at High School Prom “Numbered” with a Sharpie – Tracked All Night

So a school is a medical facility?

Also kids don't deserve to know who is could potentially make them sick?
Whether you had a shot or not definitely falls within medical confidentiality and only the person in question can provide that info and I'm sensing a huge lawsuit of pandemic proportions here. Employers and schools cant just steal the information you have to provide it to them or the law was broken.

So you say, but at the same time they beginning to teach CRT in schools where every race is pitted against whites. Where to you think that'll go? I think you know.
We already see where it is going with a psychiatrist or psychologist saying she wanted to kill white people and NO ONE in MSM repudiated her and the Chicago mayor openly saying she will not call on white reporters and NO recriminations by MSM.

The new normal is to hate on white people and if you yourself are white it is a sign of solidarity with the blacks which really means they are elitist whites and think blacks are lowlifes.

Unvaccinated people should be confined to their homes until they choose to get the shot. Put an ankle bracelet device on them but put it around their neck so if they venture out people can report them. I’m sick of stupid people ruining it for everybody.
Well after reading this if too many people think this way there will definitely end up being a civil war in America eventually.

Unvaccinated people should be confined to their homes until they choose to get the shot. Put an ankle bracelet device on them but put it around their neck so if they venture out people can report them. I’m sick of stupid people ruining it for everybody.
If you disagree with my thinking after reading this shit right here ☝️, then we insurmountable problems in this country. End of story.

if you lable someone as "a virus" don't be surprised when they shoot up the school lol. Its exactly shit like this that causes school shootings.

What are the odds that these kids end up in a gas chamber?
With the way the world is today and the Democrats, I would say pretty high. Police are being shot today because of the stink the Dems put on them, a major psychologist says she wants to kill white people. The Democrats have gone streak raving mad, and it is why they want our guns.

Whether you had a shot or not definitely falls within medical confidentiality and only the person in question can provide that info and I'm sensing a huge lawsuit of pandemic proportions here. Employers and schools cant just steal the information you have to provide it to them or the law was broken.
I agree, I think there would be grounds for a lawsuit, but its definitely not a HIPAA violation (HIPAA doesn't cover education facilities) and leaving a list like that out in the open was beyond stupid.

LMAO... Schools REQUIRE vaccination records EVERY day in this country...

If you give your kids this vaccine when only the sick and old die from it then you are sort of a neglectful parent. This vaccine is causing heart inflammation in young males 12 to 24 years old.

More than half of the myocarditis or pericarditis cases reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System after patients had received either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines were in people between the ages of 12 and 24, the CDC said. Those age groups accounted for less that 9% of the doses administered.

If you give your kids this vaccine when only the sick and old die from it then you are sort of a neglectful parent. This vaccine is causing heart inflammation in young males 12 to 24 years old.

More than half of the myocarditis or pericarditis cases reported to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System after patients had received either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines were in people between the ages of 12 and 24, the CDC said. Those age groups accounted for less that 9% of the doses administered.

Reading your own article, what do you make of this sentence:

The agency said it is still assessing the risk from the condition and has not yet concluded that there was a causal relationship between the vaccines and cases of myocarditis or pericarditis.

Way to minimize the holocaust, @American. You don't have any sort of shame at all, do you?

If you give your kids this vaccine when only the sick and old die from it then you are sort of a neglectful parent.

That's pretty tough talk from someone who could be taken out by a rusty screen door.

Before the holocaust the Nazis forced the Jews to wear badges in public identifying themselves as "the virus" back then.

I've had just about enough from this ****ing Democrat Nazis. Now we have vaccine shaming in schools!

Are you arguing that Germ Theory is akin to Nazi racial "science"?
And that's why actions taken in accord with Germ theory are the same as actions taken in accord with Nazi racial theory?

If not, can you explain some more about how this situation at a high-school dance
is related to sorting people for genocide?

The similarities are not obvious.

Are you arguing that unvaccinated people are in danger of being intentionally exterminated by Americans the way Nazis exterminated "undesirables"?
If so, why do you hate Americans so much?

That's pretty tough talk from someone who could be taken out by a rusty screen door.
You purposely left out the part where new studies show double shots causes heart inflammation in little boys. But of course this doesnt fit your hateful narrative so you deleted the relevant part.

You purposely left out the part where new studies show double shots causes heart inflammation in little boys. But of course this doesnt fit your hateful narrative so you deleted the relevant part.

I don't know why I'd ever do that to you, dirtpoorchris.

LMAO... Schools REQUIRE vaccination records EVERY day in this country...
and you have to VOLENTEER them over they just cant take them... Way to totally misconstrue and gaslight

and you have to VOLENTEER them over they just cant take them... Way to totally misconstrue and gaslight

If you *don't* "volunteer," the kid isn't admitted to class.

Why do we ut up with it?
Because vaccines have been widely beneficial to human society in the control and elimination of certain diseases. Duh.

Back
Top Bottom