• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Unofficial ballot drop boxes popping up throughout the state worry elections officials

Go to the polls and vote on election day photo ID in hand or stop complaining.

Do what you're told instead of expecting/demanding your rights and stop complaining. Eat your porridge and stop complaining. "Oh, did that saw cut your finger off? You can't work, you're fired!".

Do what you're told instead of expecting/demanding your rights and stop complaining. Eat your porridge and stop complaining. "Oh, did that saw cut your finger off? You can't work, you're fired!".
I completely agree and you forgot, "wear your mask or pay a $1000 fine.

Past vociferous complaints of ballot harvesting have been from Reps and cons directed at Dems and libs. The current case is one of the GOP marking ballot drop boxes as "official", which they aren't. That's why the state of CA issued a C&D order. So, the Reps complain of ballot harvesting, legal or not, and then do so themselves by misrepresenting themselves as official drop location. It's called hypocrisy, at least, and may also be an illegal act.

How is it fraud, if it's legal and widely practiced by the Communists?

You're just mad that we are playing by your rules.

Do you guys think a drop box is a person?

Because ballot harvesting in California requires both the voter and the person receiving it to sign the ballot. Chain of custody. Can a drop box sign a ballot?

Joko proved me right. Here’s from Joko directly linking the law in question:

This bill would remove those restrictions and instead authorize the designation of any person to return a vote by mail ballot.
—-
(a) All vote by mail ballots cast under this division shall be voted on or before the day of the election. After marking the ballot, the vote by mail voter shall do any of the following: (1) return the ballot by mail or in person to the elections official from whom it came, (2) return the ballot in person to a member of a precinct board at a polling place within the jurisdiction, or (3) return the ballot to the elections official from whom it came at a vote by mail ballot drop-off location, if provided pursuant to Section 3025. However, a vote by mail voter who is unable to return the ballot may designate any person to return the ballot to the elections official from whom it came or to the precinct board at a polling place within the jurisdiction. The ballot must, however, be received by either the elections official from whom it came or the precinct board before the close of the polls on election day.

As you can see, the ballot must be returned by a person or dropped off in an OFFICIAL drop box. For reference, Section 3025:

(a) For purposes of this section, the following terms have the following meanings:
(1) “Vote by mail ballot drop box” means a secure receptacle established by a county or city and county elections official whereby a voted vote by mail ballot may be returned to the elections official from whom it was obtained.
(2) “Vote by mail ballot drop-off location” means a location consisting of a secured vote by mail ballot drop box at which a voted vote by mail ballot may be returned to the elections official from whom it was obtained.
(b) On or before January 1, 2017, the Secretary of State shall promulgate regulations establishing guidelines based on best practices for security measures and procedures, including, but not limited to, chain of custody, pick-up times, proper labeling, and security of vote by mail ballot drop boxes, that a county elections official may use if the county elections official establishes one or more vote by mail ballot drop-off locations.

County elections officials must establish the drop boxes, not a political party.

Joko, do you accept this proof?

Stop...complaining that the GOP is breaking the law and causing the invalidation of probably thousands of votes in California?

No, I think I will continue to object to that, piss off.

Do you guys think a drop box is a person?

Because ballot harvesting in California requires both the voter and the person receiving it to sign the ballot. Chain of custody. Can a drop box sign a ballot?

Joko proved me right. Here’s from Joko directly linking the law in question:

As you can see, the ballot must be returned by a person or dropped off in an OFFICIAL drop box. For reference, Section 3025:

County elections officials must establish the drop boxes, not a political party.

Joko, do you accept this proof?

Joko not know what joko no know. All joko know is joko know not. Tie joko know knot. Alexander the Great not cut joko know knot.

Translation: "We're going to steal your ballot and drop it in the bay. Stop talking about it."

Once Democrats caught wind that ballots were being collected in churches and gun shops, they went into full voter suppression mode.

I completely agree and you forgot, "wear your mask or pay a $1000 fine.

I can see sarcasm in your post if you say so. I didn't catch any "$1000 fine" post of yours so I'm not sure of what you say, than perhaps sarcasm?

The Republican party is the party of voter suppression.

Back
Top Bottom