• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Uh Oh....now that time has passed we are finding out the serious side effects of the vaccine

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'm glad I've been vaccinated and boosted, but I remain very wary. And we still don't know the long-term effects of COVID. I do know people who still don't have their senses of taste and smell back nearly two years later, and my sister (who was immunized and boosted but who caught the virus anyway) still reports "brain fog." And these, I suppose, are "relatively minor" problems.

This just came out. The MSM is hiding this information. Instead, they are encouraging people to harass the SC justices. I am here to educate and inform the posters. Sure glad I wasn't vaccinated. You?

The actual report

/sarcasm on
Say it is not so. You mean the vaccine that Trump was the driving force behind its creation and distribution is bad for you.

The Republican Insider should be ashamed to publish such article that one can only lead to a conclusion that Trump had it in for us.

The must be a RINO publication.

This just came out. The MSM is hiding this information. Instead, they are encouraging people to harass the SC justices. I am here to educate and inform the posters. Sure glad I wasn't vaccinated. You?

The actual report

Why do you promote anti-American crap from last year that has already been debunked?

From your "study" that cites himself

Many have raised the warning that the current epidemic of COVID-19 is actually the result of an bioweapons attack released in part by individuals in the United States government

Now to fact check it:

/sarcasm on
Say it is not so. You mean the vaccine that Trump was the driving force behind its creation and distribution is bad for you.

The Republican Insider should be ashamed to publish such article that one can only lead to a conclusion that Trump had it in for us.

Irrelevant to the facts who spearheaded the vaccine that Kamala and Biden also said they were leery of...........until their sider started pushing it.

Why do you promote anti-American crap from last year that has already been debunked?

From your "study" that cites himself

Now to fact check it:

Of course, there is no direct evidence.

See VAERS

/sarcasm on

The idea of a vaccine was fine and, based on the experience of millions that Jane taken it, it doesn’t appear to be overly troublesome.

The MANDATE to get vaccinated was NOT a Trump thing and it is the mandate, as opposed to free choice, which is so disturbing to so many

Irrelevant to the facts who spearheaded the vaccine that Kamala and Biden also said they were leery of...........until their sider started pushing it.
Interesting how you misuse statement made by Harris and Biden. Guess context means nothing to you.

Now if you want to provide the exact quote from them and the source we can discuss.

The idea of a vaccine was fine and, based on the experience of millions that Jane taken it, it doesn’t appear to be overly troublesome.

The MANDATE to get vaccinated was NOT a Trump thing and it is the mandate, as opposed to free choice, which is so disturbing to so many

I take it then you are against other vaccine mandates.
Not to derail the thread but does your "free choice" apply to a woman's choice regarding pregnancy ?

I take it then you are against other vaccine mandates.
Not to derail the thread but does your "free choice" apply to a woman's choice regarding pregnancy ?
I have never, prior to COVID, seen an employer mandate vaccination. School vaccination requirements are issued at the state level which is also where decisions regarding the availability of abortion should be decided. Furthermore, every state has exemptions to their school vaccine requirements.

I have never, prior to COVID, seen an employer mandate vaccination. School vaccination requirements are issued at the state level which is also where decisions regarding the availability of abortion should be decided. Furthermore, every state has exemptions to their school vaccine requirements.
Interesting how you post without stating that is your position on the question I asked.

I understand the local/State school vaccine requirements. I asked for YOUR position. You did not answer.

Interesting how you post without stating that is your position on the question I asked.

I understand the local/State school vaccine requirements. I asked for YOUR position. You did not answer.
Is my opinion indecipherable to you merely because I failed to put the words "in my opinion" before "School vaccination requirements are issued at the state level which is also where decisions regarding the availability of abortion should be decided"?

The stuff in VAERS isn't verified or peer reviewed, its just an information intake database.
Why do you question doctors' reports and not question the doctors at the CDC or NIH??

Interesting how you misuse statement made by Harris and Biden. Guess context means nothing to you.

Now if you want to provide the exact quote from them and the source we can discuss.
Don't care to take that amount of time right now. Busy with yardwork.

The actual report

republicaninsider.org.

:LOL:

giphy.gif

So why do you promote anti-American garbage that the US government released a biological weapon?
That is just one part of the report. I don't agree with that opinion.

VAERS stuff has not been peer reviewed.
You want to peer review reports from doctors all over the country who are mandated to send it to VAERS? Do you know what VAERS is?

Fact Check-No evidence that Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine causes Alzheimer’s disease​

As of this article’s publication, the COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by Pfizer-BioNTech has not been shown to cause Prion diseases or neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS). Experts say a paper circulating online does not provide legitimate evidence otherwise.

In late April 2021, conservative outlets such as The Gateway Pundit (here) and National File (here) published stories on a paper linking Pfizer’s vaccine for the novel coronavirus to neurodegenerative diseases. Facebook posts sharing screenshots from these outlets can be seen here and here .

Titled “COVID-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease,” the paper in question, published in a journal called ‘Microbiology and Infectious Diseases’ in January, was authored by “J. Bart Classen, MD.”

Classen has, over several years, published papers and articles opposing the use of vaccines (here) and his work has been shared by vaccine sceptics such as Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (here).

You want to peer review reports from doctors all over the country who are mandated to send it to VAERS? Do you know what VAERS is?

Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of adverse events (possible side effects) after a person has received a vaccination. Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate
a possible safety problem with a vaccine. This way, VAERS can provide CDC and FDA with valuable information that additional work and evaluation is necessary to further assess a possible safety concern.

Ok from the "about" section of VAERS, I will point out a few things (in yellow).

1. Anyone can report ...
- There goes your whole doctor argument. Cletus who loves aliens can report just as easily as a doctor from John's Hopkins.

2. VAERS is a passive ...
- There is no peer review

3. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem
- There goes your entire argument to use VAERS at all

4. Useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns
- It can point to further study but is not designed to be used as evidence on its own

5. This way, VAERS can provide CDC and FDA with valuable information that additional work and evaluation is necessary to further assess a possible safety concern.
- This reinforces points 2, 3, and 4. Look to further studies to see if vaccines are actually causing an issue.

So what were you saying about VAERS @Paradoxical? Given that VAERS states it not designed to be used as evidence, why are you using it as evidence?

Established in 1990, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is a national early warning system to detect possible safety problems in U.S.-licensed vaccines. VAERS is co-managed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). VAERS accepts and analyzes reports of adverse events (possible side effects) after a person has received a vaccination. Anyone can report an adverse event to VAERS. Healthcare professionals are required to report certain adverse events and vaccine manufacturers are required to report all adverse events that come to their attention.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning it relies on individuals to send in reports of their experiences to CDC and FDA. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem, but is especially useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse event reporting that might indicate
a possible safety problem with a vaccine. This way, VAERS can provide CDC and FDA with valuable information that additional work and evaluation is necessary to further assess a possible safety concern.

Ok from the "about" section of VAERS, I will point out a few things (in yellow).

1. Anyone can report ...
- There goes your whole doctor argument. Cletus who loves aliens can report just as easily as a doctor from John's Hopkins.

2. VAERS is a passive ...
- There is no peer review

3. VAERS is not designed to determine if a vaccine caused a health problem
- There goes your entire argument to use VAERS at all

4. Useful for detecting unusual or unexpected patterns
- It can point to further study but is not designed to be used as evidence on its own

5. This way, VAERS can provide CDC and FDA with valuable information that additional work and evaluation is necessary to further assess a possible safety concern.
- This reinforces points 2, 3, and 4. Look to further studies to see if vaccines are actually causing an issue.

So what were you saying about VAERS @Paradoxical? Given that VAERS states it not designed to be used as evidence, why are you using it as evidence?
I have gone over this canard before with snakestretcher. People don't even KNOW about VAERS. Do you really think a layperson, who has no requirement to report to VAERS, will take an hour to fill out a form? I imagine there maybe one out of a million or so.

Assuming that a layperson WOULD know about VAERS and report to them even though they know that the doctor would anyway, why do you see a problem with that? The chances of John Q Public reporting to VAERS are as slim as Biden knowing whether he is a senator from Delaware or in charge of Wednesday night bingo.

Back
Top Bottom