• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Uh Oh. It appears that Rudy is gonna talk to the Jan 6th committee.

Trump was not corrupt - but the democrats who put together the Steele Dossier and the proven-fake Russian Collusion sure as hell were.

Biden is the absolute corrupt one here - last summer, SCOTUS told that jackass "No more "no eviction" extensions by the CDC". So what did Biden do? He told the CDC to extend it saying "I guess it's unconstitutional, but....".

That is 100% true corruption worthy of impeachment and conviction.

Harris is... just a pure waste.

So you want to impeach Biden for suspending evictions? LOL

I don't think you care about the truth. You're just emotionally invested in your dear leader and have abandoned the truth.

1. He's old.
2. He was beloved.

It's terrible to see such a fall from such heights. It makes one wonder if climbing to heights is worth it. It's demoralizing. Rudy is best swept under the rug. Trump knew this when he used him.

Old and beloved turned scumbag, doing harm to our democracy for the sake of an autocratic sociopath. Even Old Yeller got rabies and was shot. Rudy was, indeed, a height-climber. It's his fall to take. I'm only exploiting Rudy by holding him up as an example of the scumbag, the threat to and attacker upon democracy, that he is. Your claim implying there's something wrong with what I said to do with Rudy is unsupportable and thus an unfounded claim.

Your claim implying there's something wrong with what I said to do with Rudy is unsupportable and thus an unfounded claim.

I get that you're all defensive and stuff but please do spare me any belief there's a contest here.

The important thing here is for you to understand my point. My point is the demise of Rudy is something no one really wants to witness. We want to remember him as he was. My point is Trump knew this would be and chose Rudy because to destroy him is painful for us.

So you got that point? Good. That's it.

Maybe he's trying to get Trump to pay him for his awful legal services. In the end, he won't say anything. Giuliani is the ringleader of most of the crazy plots to keep Trump in power and the Ukraine extortion. He's the worst of the worst.
that pinky ring he wears tells me he will practice omerta regarding any questions having to do with the mafia boss he served

Let's say you were Putin and you're trying to undermine the US. Aside from convincing Americans that everything about America is fake (CIA, FBI, Scotus, State and Fed courts, Congress, elections and the press), what else?

Destroy a beloved American. A person that led us when we were attacked.

Make no mistake, Putin chose Rudy.
rudy chose rudy

tRump gave him access to the limelight he loved

julieannie screwed his own legacy

I get that you're all defensive and stuff but please do spare me any belief there's a contest here.

The important thing here is for you to understand my point. My point is the demise of Rudy is something no one really wants to witness. We want to remember him as he was. My point is Trump knew this would be and chose Rudy because to destroy him is painful for us.

So you got that point? Good. That's it.

I get the point. So, your claim implying there's something wrong with what I said to do with Rudy is unsupportable and thus an unfounded claim can you produce as evidence of fact?

Back
Top Bottom