• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. sprinter Sha'Carri Richardson tests positive and looks to be out for the Olympics

Jokes aside the entire sport is riddled with drugs. My interest died a while ago.

It's ridiculous.

Maybe its was a Pork Burrito like the other US runner
Jokes aside the entire sport is riddled with drugs. My interest died a while ago.
Agreed, but I don't see MJ as a performance enhancer. However, world class sprinters present themselves to be "rock stars" so I'm not truly shocked when I hear stuff happen. Just amazed she couldn't lay off for a few months as this is her livelihood and legacy.

Agreed, but I don't see MJ as a performance enhancer. However, world class sprinters present themselves to be "rock stars" so I'm not truly shocked when I hear stuff happen. Just amazed she couldn't lay off for a few months as this is her livelihood and legacy.

It's an antedeluvian rule that now only serves to control their charges. The authorties are just too lazy or indifferent to keep up with the times.

Is alcohol also on the list?

Is alcohol also on the list?
Course not. Also, MJ is only prohibited "in competition". She can train and smoke all she likes - just gotta be smart.

Clearly, some countries attempt to enforce Anti-Doping rules more than others. On the quick, without in-depth research, I consider the punishment excessive.

Rules are rules but weed should not be on the list
as long as she wasn't under the influence at the time of competing

Black athletes are more likely to test positive for Marijuana than white athletes, therefore testing for marijuana is racist according to CRT.

Black athletes are more likely to test positive for Marijuana than white athletes, therefore testing for marijuana is racist according to CRT.
Well ain't you special?

Testing for pot. It's a white thing. You wouldn't understand.

Sxddjog.gif

8ytbprI.gif

Well ain't you special?

Thats CRTs theory, not mine. Ocasio Cortez chimed in with the same sentiment.
"The criminalization and banning of cannabis is an instrument of racist and colonial policy,"
Its basic CRT theory. As Kendi states it,-

"When I See Racial Disparities, I See Racism"

No if ands or buts. No qualifications or limitation. By definition. Standardized testing, blacks dont do as well, by definition racism. 98% of white voters have ID, 94% of black voters have ID, therefore any requirement of ID to vote is by definition racism. Whites more likely to benefit from a reduction in capital gains tax rate than blacks, a reduction of Capital gains tax by definition, racism. Frequently people here ask if others deny that racism continues today. By their definition it is everywhere.

It's a shame but sport doesn't care about the marijuana laws in the US.
It's the same when someone accidentally takes a substance that's on the list but is in some common medications and they can prove they took that medication that had zero performance effect.
The rules of sport can sometimes seem harsh and unfair but are the same for everyone.

But Marijuana isn't performance enhancing. So it isn't an issue of competition. And it's legal in many places now.

Probably time to change the rules.

To late for her though.

I agree, these CRT theorist that see racism everywhere are laughable.
another swing and a miss . .keep digging that hole deeper and deeper LMAO
ZcUhJks.gif

Back
Top Bottom