• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two female prisoners fall pregnant after having sex with transgender inmate

We need to all be equal. Trans should not have more or less rights than me. The trans movement is about wanting more.
and the wannabe heroes are loving it.

Trans women would have to be segregated in a women's prison. They would likely be killed in a men's prison.

Agreed. Well, to the point that they likely will suffer or perish in a man's prison. It would seem type of segregation is required.

Giving them separate quarters in a women's prison may not be logistically possible and there would be no guarantee that would solve the problem although it may reduce the potential for pregnancy to occur -- unless, of course, there are male guards in a women's prison (I have no idea how prisons are staffed), then all bets are off.

I suspect this was thought to be the best path of recourse. But as we can see, it opens up other problems.

But locking a functional male, regardless of identification, seems unseemly to me in a women's prison environment. The male could be advantageous, the women could be vulnerable, and what's the point of increasing sexual tension in a prison?

Trans women would have to be segregated in a women's prison. They would likely be killed in a men's prison. Giving them separate quarters in a women's prison may not be logistically possible and there would be no guarantee that would solve the problem although it may reduce the potential for pregnancy to occur -- unless, of course, there are male guards in a women's prison (I have no idea how prisons are staffed), then all bets are off.
Not a real life scenario, but the last 2 seasons of wentworth offer a decent insight. Might have been 3 seasons. It has been a while.

Then already have all the rights you and I have
States are passing laws denying them medical care; they cannot use the bathroom of their identified gender in some states; they are subjected to employment discrimination; they are victims of violent crimes -- particularly some type of sexual assault -- more often than cis gendered. Rights are useless if they are not fairly applied.

States are passing laws denying them medical care; they cannot use the bathroom of their identified gender in some states; they are subjected to employment discrimination; they are victims of violent crimes -- particularly some type of sexual assault -- more often than cis gendered. Rights are useless if they are not fairly applied.
Why not just go pee instead of looking for a gender appropriate bathroom?

Exactly. And don't forget "sex pest."

giphy.gif

Why not just go pee instead of looking for a gender appropriate bathroom?
Have you tried that? Try it and come back and tell me how it went.

[The original lead seems to have been broken by a local radio station, which I'm not sure if it qualifies as a BN 'news organization'. Consequently, that link will be added to the thread, below, in its own post]

--

Okee-dokey, some of us - I'm sure - will see this as craziness personified, as we are marched into the new era of gender-bending sexual identification.

And I'm sure others will see these incidents as blips that need to be worked-out, in the natural progression of societal advancement.

--

I believe we all have our camps on this, so rather than present details or further opinion, I'll just let the article stand - without further comment.
I see it as a strategy. If I'm ever convicted of a felony I'm definitely claiming to be a woman.

1) if they are denied medical care they have resource as do you and I.
2) I have no choice in bathroom either.
3) we are all subject to crime.

Rights are fairly applied or there is recourse, just like for you and I.

[The original lead seems to have been broken by a local radio station, which I'm not sure if it qualifies as a BN 'news organization'. Consequently, that link will be added to the thread, below, in its own post]

--

Okee-dokey, some of us - I'm sure - will see this as craziness personified, as we are marched into the new era of gender-bending sexual identification.

And I'm sure others will see these incidents as blips that need to be worked-out, in the natural progression of societal advancement.

--

I believe we all have our camps on this, so rather than present details or further opinion, I'll just let the article stand - without further comment.
Several years ago there was a prison in England where a man claimed to be a gender bender and got put in a women’s prison and sexually assaulted several female inmates.

The left doesn’t care of course. They only care about sexual assault when it’s liberal women who consent while drunk claiming to be victims

Somebody help me out, because I am a little confused.

Is the so called "transgender" a man (biological male) who got biological females pregnant?
Or are the females transgendered (men) and got.... well, now I'm really confused....

So, this is women's prison, right? Where women (biological women) are locked up, right? So, then why would they be
co-mingling men (biological men) with females, and then not expect a problem like this to happen?

What would be the logic of having men in prison cells with women? I don't care how these men are labeled, if they are in
fact biological males, then this really is an unfair thing to being done to women who are serving a prison sentence. To be
preyed on by males (who are already criminals anyway). Just so wrong.

I wonder if this goes the other way too. Would a woman (biological woman with woman parts) be put into a men's prison simply
based on that woman who may be considering herself a "transmale" I guess would be the word. Would prison officials put a person
with the 'lady parts' into a prison with men, and then expect there not to be a bad outcome?

Shouldn't all biological males and biological females be kept separate in prisons just as a matter of common sense?

Maybe the smart thing to do would be to keep these "trangendereds folks" in separate cell blocks???? Seems logical to me. I feel bad for these
women, they should not be put in prisons to be victimized by predators of any claimed sex or claimed gender.

Speaking of sex --- have you started reading Verity yet? You must tell me when you do.
No. I never did get Kindle. But if I should get my hands on it, I will definitely let you know.

Have you tried that? Try it and come back and tell me how it went.
I went to pee in a boy's room several times, because no girl stalls were available. I also share a bathroom with husband, without any discernible harm.

States are passing laws denying them medical care;
Really, if you’re a cross dresser and your appendix bursts you can’t go in and get surgery for that?
they cannot use the bathroom of their identified gender in some states;
So a woman who likes to dress in man’s clothes can’t go to a women’s bathroom? Where is that illegal?
they are subjected to employment discrimination; they are victims of violent crimes -- particularly some type of sexual assault --
In nearly all cases where people with gender dysphoria are killed or assaulted it’s because they were engaged in prostitution, which is a highly dangerous business, especially if you’re a man who defrauds a customer into believing you’re a woman. Don’t be a prostitute and this won’t be a problem for you.
more often than cis gendered. Rights are useless if they are not fairly applied.
They are fairly applied. If you’re a man you can do all the things a man can legally do even if you pretend fo be a woman.

--

--
Turns out, transwomen are still men. Who'da thunk?

trans gender does not mean homosexual, you realize that right? Also, sex is a basic human function, you lock people up sometimes they will have sex however they can.
What do you mean transgender does not mean homosexual? Where are you seeing homosexuality here?

if they are denied medical care they have resource as do you and I.
Such as? Moving to another state, suing all the way to the supreme court? That's needless stress and $$ for rights that you claim already exist.

I have no choice in bathroom either.
Irrelevant. You don't want a choice since you are comfortable with your birth gender.

we are all subject to crime.
The crime rate is much much higher for LGBTQ+ than for cis people. Glibness does not a debate make.

Back
Top Bottom