• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Two female prisoners fall pregnant after having sex with transgender inmate

Sounds like a 1950s kind of comment. :)

Yeah, whatever happened to,

"Buns in the oven?" :p

--

I'm not a Mirror fan, either, but didn't want to risk using a music radio station as a BN source.

There I was, just minding my business and BOOM, I fell pregnant!

This one time .... at church camp..... I tripped on a tree branch and the next thing I knew I was 9 months pregnant!

Ms. penis prisoner is going to be a mother-father. Ms. uteri prisoners are going to be mothers. The children TBA. Maybe wardens should be rethinking birth control measures for the prison population.

This is near a fox in the hen house scenario, no? True, most transgender are whatever they think they are long before some go down the wrong path and end up in jail. However, the possibilities are endless for the general criminal population among us.

This has all the makings of a Maury show.... "You are the father!!!... Uh.... mother.... Well, shit.... You are father before becoming the mother!"

This is near a fox in the hen house scenario, no? True, most transgender are whatever they think they are long before some go down the wrong path and end up in jail. However, the possibilities are endless for the general criminal population among us.

I dont understand why we give the trans more rights than regular folks.

[The original lead seems to have been broken by a local radio station, which I'm not sure if it qualifies as a BN 'news organization'. Consequently, that link will be added to the thread, below, in its own post]

--

Okee-dokey, some of us - I'm sure - will see this as craziness personified, as we are marched into the new era of gender-bending sexual identification.

And I'm sure others will see these incidents as blips that need to be worked-out, in the natural progression of societal advancement.

--

I believe we all have our camps on this, so rather than present details or further opinion, I'll just let the article stand - without further comment.

However they may identify, I do not think individuals who retain their primary sexual characteristics should be imprisoned with those who have opposite primary sexual characteristics.

of course they don't. It was consensual sex, which means the guards weren't doing their jobs.

Absolutely. I agree.

But now we have the additional affect of intermixing sexually anatomical males & females together, in prison. Something that's never been done before, ostensibly for good reason. This would seem to be one of the fall-outs.

Ms. penis prisoner is going to be a mother-father. Ms. uteri prisoners are going to be mothers. The children TBA. Maybe wardens should be rethinking birth control measures for the prison population.

I'm thinking the surest form of prison birth control is the segregate anatomical males from females, but that doesn't appear to be the way we're going.

That's kinda; how I see it.

At least from my life's perspective.

This one time .... at church camp..... I tripped on a tree branch and the next thing I knew I was 9 months pregnant!
It happens!

Do I have the right to play on women sport teams? To pee in women's rooms? To go to a women's prison? No I dont.
Like I said, some might take advantage of the opportunities, and, as I have said prior to this discussion, I respect that transgenders do what they must. I also ask to be respected for calling a spade a spade.

However they may identify, I do not think individuals who retain their primary sexual characteristics should be imprisoned with those who have opposite primary sexual characteristics.

Exactly.

The problem though, is the transgendered are getting savaged in the all male prisons.

I'm thinking the surest form of prison birth control is the segregate anatomical males from females, but that doesn't appear to be the way we're going.
Trans women would have to be segregated in a women's prison. They would likely be killed in a men's prison. Giving them separate quarters in a women's prison may not be logistically possible and there would be no guarantee that would solve the problem although it may reduce the potential for pregnancy to occur -- unless, of course, there are male guards in a women's prison (I have no idea how prisons are staffed), then all bets are off.

Perhaps the language used back in the day?

No, I was thinking of the analogy; I don't get it. But, I'm not that familiar with the work.

Last edited:
Like I said, some might take advantage of the opportunities, and, as I have said prior to this discussion, I respect that transgenders do what they must. I also ask to be respected for calling a spade a spade.

We need to all be equal. Trans should not have more or less rights than me. The trans movement is about wanting more.

Back
Top Bottom