• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tweeter Twat

Liberals in the MSM resent the fact that Trump connects with Americans without having his message strained through their biased spins. I don't use Twitter but I congratulate Trump for his successful use of the message outlet.
Trump is a douchebag and his twitter barrages reflect that. You can connect with the people without painting yourself as a dumbass.

Trump is a douchebag and his twitter barrages reflect that. You can connect with the people without painting yourself as a dumbass.

'Oh envy, democrat is thy name.'

Sorry for the delayed replies here, but besides regular real-life I've been wrestling with the polar vortech. And yes, I won!

There's a lot here, and I agree with most of it.

I think there's merit in trying to maintain civility above strictly legal requirements, in organizations we create and become members of. But the PC culture has gotten out of hand, I agree. Particularly on college campuses. Which is so ironic, considering a half-century ago there was an explosion of campus free speech that germinated out of the Berkeley Free Speech Movement!

If there's any environment that needs to be dead-nuts accurate in speech and POV, it should be our educational institutions. The recent backlash to PC by schools like U of C, gives me hope though.

Reference: (U of C) Dear Class of 2020 Student .pdf

But I've got to ask: As a conservative, what brought you to the Dem Party?

The reason I ask, is because I grew-up heavily invested in the Dem Party, with most of us being what might be then described as JFK Dems. We lived personally conservatively (as Catholics), and believed strongly in self-reliance and not taking a dime from anybody. We also hated abortion, liked guns, and believed in serving our country. Today, my old crowd as a kid would be a tough fit for the current Dem Party. In fact, my old crowd (and family) substantially voted as Reagan Democrats, and this time around voted for Trump - though some of them are now souring on him.

Well, I am not at all pleased by this. Call me old-school, but I expect our leaders to conduct themselves with dignity and respect. Even moreso, I won't tolerate a leader that attacks my fellow citizens.

Ditto on everything, Chomsky.
It is a shame we both do not hold office. I feel we could meet, discuss, and hash out some solutions much better than these billionaire clowns in office right now. Trump, Schummer, and Pelosi.

Ditto on everything, Chomsky.
It is a shame we both do not hold office. I feel we could meet, discuss, and hash out some solutions much better than these billionaire clowns in office right now. Trump, Schummer, and Pelosi.
Thanks for the compliment! :thumbs:

I was with you until Obama. What documents from him are memorable in your opinion?

Oh look, a slightly liberal poster whines about President Obama. You should explain why you were "with him" until he mentioned President Obama. Making a point and backing it up is what slightly liberal posters do.

I didn't call you anything, but I am calling you out if you are accusing me of calling you something.

Then why did you quote his post and say something about Democrats?

VanceMack is not a Democrat.

Thanks for the compliment! :thumbs:

If there was a POLL for favorite poster, it would be you, my friend.
You may lean left, but you also do not have a steady diet of Opinion TV kool-aid either.
Same as I.
I am a conservative, but can't stand to watch "those three" Opinion TV shows anymore.

...and i have never once heard you say a "just like Hitler" comment either, about something you do not like.

Chomsky, my friend, Trump has been engaged in, and dodging lawsuits for decades.
He shrugs them off like dandruff on his silk suits.
In this day and age, no political figure will ever get in trouble...ever.
...and Trump money ensures he never has been really hurt by any of them.

This "president thing " is just another passing amusement for Trump.
He is having fun with it.
His tweets reflect that.
He enjoys the way the MSM and his haters are straining at the leash for his next tweet to analyze.

I think he sits up thinking what next one he can send out so they will go berserk over it.

A " dance, monkeys, dance " thing.

His tweets do not reflect someone having fun.

They show someone who is in over his head, in great emotional turmoil, and out of control. Frustrated about how everyone is treating him so badly.

Perhaps YOU thought about your post trying to think what absurd thing you could say to make US go berserk. But Trump really wants people to like him, is frustrated that we don't, and has no more control over his responses than a teething toddler.

His tweets do not reflect someone having fun.

They show someone who is in over his head, in great emotional turmoil, and out of control. Frustrated about how everyone is treating him so badly.

Perhaps YOU thought about your post trying to think what absurd thing you could say to make US go berserk. But Trump really wants people to like him, is frustrated that we don't, and has no more control over his responses than a teething toddler.

They are designed to look just that way.
To cause meltdowns and crying and gnashing of teeth over each one.
it works every time.

ie...look at how trolls on this very forum make threads specifically designed to cause that very same crying and gnashing of teeth.
They do it all the time and get the results they are looking for.
Trump is trolling you. (not you personally, but you in a general sense)
Trump is trolling you, and you react as predicted and as expected almost like clockwork.

As soon as you realize this, you can sit back and blow them off.
Just as I do when certain members here make stupid threads specifically designed to incite and cause an uproar.

Trump knows where your buttons are and pushes them for his own amusement, just like an internet troll.

When will you guys quit taking the bait and realize this?
You know you are just making him chuckle at how many times you get offended and outraged over his tweets.
You guys are being trolled. Stop taking the bait.

You can say he is just like Hitler and the most evil person ever to walk the earth and all that only plays to his agenda to how deranged he can make you look.

Yet you don't see it and have been doing it now for the last 2 1/2 years.
When are you guys going to wise up?

Last edited:
They are designed to look just that way.
To cause meltdowns and crying and gnashing of teeth over each one.
it works every time.

ie...look at how trolls on this very forum make threads specifically designed to cause that very same crying and gnashing of teeth.
They do it all the time and get the results they are looking for.
Trump is trolling you. (not you personally, but you in a general sense)
Trump is trolling you, and you react as predicted and as expected almost like clockwork.

As soon as you realize this, you can sit back and blow them off.
Just as I do when certain members here make stupid threads specifically designed to incite and cause an uproar.

Trump knows where your buttons are and pushes them for his own amusement, just like an internet troll.

When will you guys quit taking the bait and realize this?
You know you are just making him chuckle at how many times you get offended and outraged over his tweets.
You guys are being trolled. Stop taking the bait.

B.s. Trump doesn't have that much control. He's tweeting because he's in pain. In his frustration with all the people being so mean about his meanness and general incompetence, he acts even worse. So he gets more negative reactions, and he gets more frustrated and he acts even worse and gets more negative reaction, and so on. That's what his twitter tantrums are about.

He is out of control. You think he enjoyed his five high profile weeks of holding the country hostage while he totally failed to accomplish what he was trying to pressure Pelosi into giving him?

He is not chuckling. He is stewing and lashing out.

He acts first, and SOMETIMES thinks later. Not enough thought, even after the event.

Rinse and repeat.

But you got me again. Well done. You're much better at this than Trump is.

B.s. Trump doesn't have that much control. He's tweeting because he's in pain. In his frustration with all the people being so mean about his meanness and general incompetence, he acts even worse. So he gets more negative reactions, and he gets more frustrated and he acts even worse and gets more negative reaction, and so on. That's what his twitter tantrums are about.

He is out of control. You think he enjoyed his five high profile weeks of holding the country hostage while he totally failed to accomplish what he was trying to pressure Pelosi into giving him?

He is not chuckling. He is stewing and lashing out.

He acts first, and SOMETIMES thinks later. Not enough thought, even after the event.

Rinse and repeat.

But you got me again. Well done. You're much better at this than Trump is.

OK, so you guys will NEVER wise up to the fact you are being trolled.
OK, that is your issue, not mine.
No one likes to admit they have been played for 2 1/2 years, so i understand.
.....but you do know he will be gone in two to six years anyway, right?

What will you do with all of your hate and angst then?
Find a new dragon to replace him I am sure.

"Stay Angry" is the mantra of those Opinion TV shows everyone so loves to watch each and every day.

Stay angry. We will tell you the target, as long as you all stay angry....and buy my new book. Gotta buy my new book too.
Rinse, repeat.

PS...How exactly did I "get you". I am a pretty nice guy once you take the time to get to know me.
If i "got you" then I apologize.
The only thing i like to get is my fat cat's tummy as he lays under my desk under the heat lamp I installed there for him.
I like to "get" his tummy with my bare foot. Warm and soft does not even come close to describing it.

Last edited:

You're not getting me a third time!

giphy.gif

"Stay Angry" is the mantra of those Opinion TV shows everyone so loves to watch each and every day.

Stay angry. We will tell you the target, as long as you all stay angry....and buy my new book. Gotta buy my new book too.
Rinse, repeat.

So,P.V...Do you think when Trump tweets out that our U.S. Intel agencies are inept and 'should go back to school', those fine people who work their asses off to keep our country safe and secure, find Trump's tweets to be 'humorous trolling' which make our allies proud to be associated with the likes of Trump ? Do you really really think Trump should disrespecting out U.S.Intel agencies via Twitter for the entire world to see ? What possible good can come from such anti-American, irresponsible behavior ?

So,P.V...Do you think when Trump tweets out that our U.S. Intel agencies are inept and 'should go back to school', those fine people who work their asses off to keep our country safe and secure find Trump's tweets to be 'humorous trolling' which make our allies proud to be associated with the likes of Trump ?

They would if they had a sense of humor. Donchaknow.

Chomsky, my friend, Trump has been engaged in, and dodging lawsuits for decades.
He shrugs them off like dandruff on his silk suits.
In this day and age, no political figure will ever get in trouble...ever.
...and Trump money ensures he never has been really hurt by any of them.

This "president thing " is just another passing amusement for Trump.
He is having fun with it.
His tweets reflect that.
He enjoys the way the MSM and his haters are straining at the leash for his next tweet to analyze.

I think he sits up thinking what next one he can send out so they will go berserk over it.

A " dance, monkeys, dance " thing.

Well either trump is a diabolical master mind or he is actually as stupid as he sounds, my guess is more the later.

giphy.gif

Oh, yeah....
Keep teasing me with sexy GIFs like that and i think I will fall in love.
(or maybe I already have)

In the mean time, this was taken about ten minutes ago.
His old 13 year old bones love that heat lamp.

002.jpg

Last edited:
Never followed, never cared. The only thing I pay attention to is accomplishments.

If I was consumed with someone who spoke clearly and articulate but didn't do much, I would have been an Obama supporter.

If there was a POLL for favorite poster, it would be you, my friend.
You may lean left, but you also do not have a steady diet of Opinion TV kool-aid either.
Same as I.
I am a conservative, but can't stand to watch "those three" Opinion TV shows anymore.

...and i have never once heard you say a "just like Hitler" comment either, about something you do not like.
Well thanks again for another comment.

But I've got to ask:

You're a Conservative Democrat? If you don't mind sharing (while maintaining your privacy), how did that come to be?

I am not too worried about my privacy all that much. I have a few safeguards in affect that work pretty good.

OK, how did I come to be a Conservative Democrat.
The simple answer...heredity.
All my family and kin are still conservative Democrats as are most of the people i worked with when I was managing the local Republican HQ.

Here is our / my platform;

I am a loyal American who honors our flag and stands for the national anthem.

I do not believe giving the rich everything they want and hope some of the money "trickles down" to me. It never does.

I do not believe you should support people who refuse to help themselves. There is a reason the Forest Service has " Do not Feed The Bears " signs. If you give them everything they want, then they have no reason to try, and now become dependent on the government handouts. This is when they become handOUTS instead of handUPs.

I believe in my right to defend myself with a firearm and my right to lawfully enjoy its sporting use. I resent people trying to tell me what I don't need or need in this arena. It IS a slippery slope. Plinking with a .22 should never be a criminal activity.

I believe in LESS government intrusion into my life, not more. The government could not make a six-pack of beer for less than $3,000. They also have unelected bureaucrats that can make draconian laws that affect my life with the mere swipe of a pen. MORE government is not the answer. Mr. Bloomberg, if i want a 32 ounce drink, I want to have the freedom to get one. I don't need you or anyone else in the government telling me what is best for myself. Stay out of my business.

The super rich always go into politics so they can make laws that help them out and no one else. Don't think for one minute LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act because he respected the black people. He did it so " I'll have these niggers voting Democrat for the next 200 years"...a quote....and he saw right, but more than a few black people are getting wise to his strategy and are jumping the Democratic feed trough.

I have never been a Republican because i have never agreed with their "rich man take all" policies. They don't work.
I used to be a Democrat but now their platform is to not respect the flag, not stand for the national anthem, ban any and all guns, and keep feeding the bears for as long as they want.

This is why I am a Conservative Democrat, but also find myself a political party orphan.

I am thinking about starting a new party an calling it The Kitchen Table Party. I even wrote up a three page platform statement.

I hope this answers your question, Chomsky, my friend, in some detail. There are a few more points but this is the general gist.

PS...Trump was a better choice than Hillary, but why the hell were we left with those two as our only choices in the first place?
Thank God, Trump will only be in office for two or six more years.
He only got elected because Obama caused so much deep resentment and governed to only half the country. He hated the other half and said so many times. Trump is what happens when you let resentment fester for 8 years.
Whoever follows Trump needs to learn this lesson or the pendulum will only swing from one extreme to the other from now on.

One day that pendulum will break.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Just know you have a permanent pass key to the Honeymoon Suite of my heart.
Let's rest in the sunshine for a bit.
:2bow:

012 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom