• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [5:15 am CDT] - in 15 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker is the first person to listen to in these dark times

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
No matter what you think, no matter where you want America to go, this needs to be the first stop...... because he is saying things that almost no one else is willing to say, and because he has in recent years been proven right far more than most.

And this man is at the top of his game right now.

Discuss

Note: I am mostly gone at the moment, I will likely not be tending this thread but I will at some point be reading it. Also note that I have not been a cable news junkie in almost 20 years, in fact have barely watched TV in over a decade, but I now watch Tucker Carslon most nights....... in spite of the torturous commercial breaks (Surely Fox can come up with a better idea!).

Last edited:
I've said on another occasion that Tucker is probably one of the most informed talking heads on TV but is that really what you wanted to be the talking point to discuss?

Tucker Carlson, so it seems to me, spends way too much time sniffing his rectum. It didn't take the current pandemic to keep me far away from him!

HeadUpAss.jpg

No matter what you think, no matter where you want America to go, this needs to be the first stop...... because he is saying things that almost no one else is willing to say, and because he has in recent years been proven right far more than most.

Discuss

Note: I am mostly gone at the moment, I will likely not be tending this thread but I will at some point be reading it. Also note that I have not been a cable news junkie in almost 20 years, in fact have barely watched TV in over a decade, but I now watch Tucker Carslon most nights....... in spite of the torturous commercial breaks (Surely Fox can come up with a better idea!).

He's one of the bigger partisan hacks on a network full of partisan hacks. He's also a racist.

I've said on another occasion that Tucker is probably one of the most informed talking heads on TV but is that really what you wanted to be the talking point to discuss?

Who is the best of the so-called journalists as this Dark Age deepens alarmingly rapidly is exactly what I want to talk about.

He's one of the bigger partisan hacks on a network full of partisan hacks. He's also a racist.

True/Not True is what matters.

If you have heard this from me first then you are very welcome, I do try to help the less fortunate.

True/Not True is what matters.

If you have heard this from me first then you are very welcome, I do try to help the less fortunate.

For one, true/not true is not the only thing that matters. It is completely possible to deceive someone while telling them only things that are true. It's just a matter of being selective about what you tell them.

Second, he says plenty of **** that is straight up false.

Tucker was on it again tonight, though he lost 9 minutes to Trump, which is unfortunate.

For one, true/not true is not the only thing that matters. It is completely possible to deceive someone while telling them only things that are true. It's just a matter of being selective about what you tell them.

Second, he says plenty of **** that is straight up false.

Neither he nor I am a God, so of course.....

And water is wet..... have you any quality to add to my thread?

Neither he nor I am a God, so of course.....

And water is wet..... have you any quality to add to my thread?

Well, since you've agreed with my statements that he's a partisan hack who tells plenty of outright lies? No, nothing else to add.

Discuss

I caught his show tonight. He had some really interesting guests on regard to this China story. The one who broke the bombshell story this week on China was Brett Bair. If Brett Bair reports on something there's a whole lot of there there.

I caught his show tonight. He had some really interesting guests on regard to this China story. The one who broke the bombshell story this week on China was Brett Bair. If Brett Bair reports on something there's a whole lot of there there.

OK I am still here....Yes tonight was another great presentation of apparent truth to a nation that has become almost allergic to the truth....

I cant believe that it was Tucker who turned out to be #1, I used to watch him long ago and thought him nothing special, but he is.....he is one of the very few of the elites, this entire entirely failed class....who is willing to speak truth come Hell or High Water.

Our Ancestors often did it, we moderns not so much.

I think that to a large degree this is all about religion.

I rarely watch Fox, but it seems Tucker is the most level-headed individual on that network. He is serious, favors liberty, and asks questions. How much longer can he last there?

Who is the best of the so-called journalists as this Dark Age deepens alarmingly rapidly is exactly what I want to talk about.

I don't now why you people give television personalities any of your attention. If people would just study up on the history of any given issue, just reading an article on the event of the day, from a center-left or center-right source, will leave you armed enough to mock these personalities and their politically motivated reporting.

For example, none of them can report on North Korea properly because after delivering the daily facts -or some of the facts- they dive into assessing what they clearly don't even understand while wrapping a right or left lean into. Pick a topic and it is always the same. Television personalities actually make people more ignorant.

Last edited:
I don't now why you people give television personalities any of your attention. If people would just study up on the history of any given issue, just reading an article on the event of the day, from a center-left or center-right source, will leave you armed enough to mock these personalities and their politically motivated reporting.

For example, none of them can report on North Korea properly because after delivering giving the facts -or some facts- of the day, they dive into assessing what they clearly don't even understand while wrapping a right or left lean into. Pick a topic and it is always the same. Television personalities actually make people more ignorant.

With we of the Truth Teller Tribe it is not who is speaking that matters, it is the amount of truth that is being spoken that does.

Tucker just happens to excel at that.

With we of the Truth Teller Tribe it is not who is speaking that matters, it is the amount of truth that is being spoken that does.

Tucker just happens to excel at that.

BS. The current trend to define Carlson as a man who stands for truth, justice, and the American way is based primarily on his Coronavirus position that dared to defy a President who preferred to stick his head up his own ass. His glimmers of independent thought that occasionally surprises is few and far between and is only just enough to place him a little above his radical friends. The man is not about truth as much as he is about supporting the GOP or excusing Donald Trump, while expressing his radical, self-centered, right-wing opinions.

- "I'd like to slow immigration pretty dramatically. I hate all nanny-state regulations, such as seat belt laws and smoking bans." Radical nonsense.

- In call-in segments Carlson made from 2006 to 2008 on the radio show Bubba the Love Sponge, Carlson said Iraq was not worth invading because it was a country made up of "semiliterate primitive monkeys" who "don't use toilet paper or forks." A true racist.

- Carlson also made demeaning remarks towards women, argued against the 2007 conviction of Warren Jeffs, and used homophobic slurs. Spoken like a proper Episcopalian, who knows where a woman's place is and how gays threaten him.

- In 2017, Carlson said he registered for the Democratic Party to gain the right to vote in mayoral elections in the district and that he "always votes for the more corrupt candidate over the idealist." What great truth.

- Carlson has argued that the extent to which humans contribute to climate change is "an open question" and "unknowable." Carlson frequently hosts guests who downplay the scientific consensus on climate change. No wonder only 12% of FOX News viewers believe that this climate change is man made. No truth.

- In a July 2018 interview about Russian involvement in U.S. elections, Carlson said Mexico has interfered in U.S. elections "more successfully" than Russia by "packing our electorate" through mass immigration. When the United States is attacked by a hostile foreign power it must strike back, and make no mistake Mexico is a hostile foreign power." No truth.

- When Trump met Kim Jong-un at the Korean border in June 2019, Carlson said although "there's no defending the North Korean regime, it’s the last real Stalinist regime in the world. It’s a disgusting place obviously ... you've got to be honest about what it means to lead a country, it means killing people." Carlson went on to argue that although "not on the scale that the North Koreans do, but a lot of countries commit atrocities, including a number that [the United States] are closely allied with." Mere excuses for Trump's "special bond."

- In May 2019, after Robert Mueller gave a statement saying the Special Counsel investigation on Russian interference in the 2016 election did not exonerate Trump of obstruction of justice, Carlson said Mueller was "sleazy and dishonest." All for trump, not truth.

- In January 2019, Carlson used an op-ed by Mitt Romney, in The Washington Post, to criticize what he described as the "mainstream Republican" worldview, consisting of "unwavering support for a finance-based economy and an internationalist foreign policy," which he argued was also supported by the bulk of Democrats. This is just sheer ignorance of American history, wrapped up in shallow partisan politics.

You consider his opinions as truth, only because you share his opinions. He's a partisan hack.

I rarely watch Fox, but it seems Tucker is the most level-headed individual on that network. He is serious, favors liberty, and asks questions. How much longer can he last there?

He asks disingenuous questions and is a huge partisan hack. Level-headed? Laughable.

So you are another of the partisan hacks on the other side that don't know what a racist. Here's a hint: Barry was the most racist president we have had lately. His MSM just couldn't (wouldn't) call him out. Yet here you are spouting about what you know nothing.

Back
Top Bottom