• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's National Golf Club in Bedminster hired undocumented immigrants

Don't get your knickers in a twist, Cardinal, but neither is going to happen.

LOL Meaning you don't really care about illegals taking American jobs any more then Trump does. I figured as much. It's all an act to get him crowned King but that's never "going to happen". Trumps crimes will be prosecuted.

Humblepi looking to a disgraced old rag to do his fake news story for him.

Sent from Hillary's private email server.

It must be tiring to have to constantly come up with more creative deflections, evasions, and soulless bull.
"Soulless bull****"? Sounds like you trying for a writing job with the New York Rag uh I mean Times.

Sent from Hillary's private email server.

e-verify is required to be used by all employers located in NC
and no undocumented workers were found to be employees of tRump's NC golf course
unlike his NJ course where that state does not compel the use of e-verify
that causes me to ask why congress refuses to compel all employers to use e-verify
to do so would be a strong measure in an effort to eliminate the USA job magnet for undocumented workers

Without the undocumented workers who will do the work?...........You?

Without the undocumented workers who will do the work?...........You?

US citizens and documented immigrants

... and robots

I'm sure you're right, and it's not like the Trump has a habit of working with unscrupulous people or unscrupulous companies. I'm confident there will be an investigation and that it'll clear the good Trump Organization's name.

The NYY's also reported in their story;

"There is no evidence that Mr. Trump or Trump Organization executives knew of their immigration status."

Isn't the onus on the employer to background check employees? -- and I should think especially of foreign workers when not hiring illegals is one of the most salient aspects of his campaign.

There is no excuse by Trump, here.

No, this is a Bob's big boy, the onus is on the employer to background check foreign workers.

Oh.....So corporations (like trump's) aren't to blame...I see

not compelling the use of e-verify allows employers to use bogus documents to complete the requisite I9 giving the appearance of legitimacy to the now fraudulently documented immigrant
e-verify verifies the immigrants' documents for legitimacy

Isn't the onus on the employer to background check employees? -- and I should think especially of foreign workers when not hiring illegals is one of the most salient aspects of his campaign.

There is no excuse by Trump, here.

Why would you think the Trump Organization runs the day to day operations of the over 500 businesses it owns all or part of ??

They entered DECADES AGO, and had FALSIFIED DOCUMENTS. Yeah, it's "Trump's Fault".

Ever wonder why the left ALWAYS has to LIE ABOUT/MISREPRESENT EVERYTHING? You should....

You think Trump knows all about who makes his bed or cleans the house or rooms at his hotels? I'll bet you even believe he personally hires each one. Many of these people have fake paperwork. Once he knows, he needs to get rid of them, and make room for legals.

do you believe tRump does not have the authority to direct his staff to use more refined methods of hiring to weed out illegals

he does not experience this problem in north carolina where it is required that an employer use e-verify

Red:

Blue:
You've now twice in this conversation with me presumed to know what I would do/what I believe. You do not know me, nor I you; therefore you'd do well to refrain from positing what I believe or might do/say.

Pink:
(See "blue + red" above.)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…