• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's goin' down. Again.

I believe you are correct. DeSantis is the new Trump. Long live the Trump. Lmao.
I hear this a lot, that DeSantis is the new Trump. It's true that they share some similar political philosophies, and DeSantis is sure to highly trigger the left. But DeSantis is a polished politician, he isn't going to make a lot of the mistakes that Trump did. For example, he isn't going to go onstage and spontaneously start spitballing about the potential use of light therapy and disinfectants inside the body as a treatment for CoVid.

I love the 'new' Georgia also, Chomsky. What I don't love, is all of these assholes that keep telling the entire civilized world our U.S. elections are "rigged." That is precisely what our foreign enemies want everyone to hear, and nothing good at all comes from such foolish, dangerous, irresponsible rhetoric from our elected officials who should know better that to say stupid shit like that.

The idea of a Purple state has its appeal, I must admit!

Savanah's on my bucket list, BTW!

The idea of a Purple state has its appeal, I must admit!

Savanah's on my bucket list, BTW!
Stopped in Savanah on the way back from Woodstock with 3 buddies back in the day. It's an absolutely beautiful place. At least what we got to see of it. We were on a mission to get to SE of Macon, where another pop festival was taking place. Spent a week there. The stories I could share with you about what took place there!---lol---

Stopped in Savanah on the way back from Woodstock with 3 buddies back in the day. It's an absolutely beautiful place. At least what we got to see of it. We were on a mission to get to SE og Macon, where another pop festival was taking place. Spent a week there. The stories I could share with you about what took place there!---lol---

Damn, Logic Man, you might need to write a memoir!

It's pretty amazing how we went from '69, to what we have today. It's just terrible.

Damn, Logic Man, you might need to write a memoir!

It's pretty amazing how we went from '69, to what we have today. It's just terrible.
While we were at the Macon festival, we were informed about yet another one called the "Celebration of Life' which was just outside of New Orleans. Spent 4 days there. Even at 16, with ceaseless energy, suffice it to say we were 4 pretty burned out puppies by the time we got back home to Okla. Definately a road trip of a lifetime---maybe two lifetimes. ;)

Back
Top Bottom