• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's evolving views on Harris

Can you say anyone's name without some childish slant on it little choir boy? Can you even spell wins? I'm betting that you wouldn't know the difference between a whore and trump's daughters/wife/mother. He damn sure wouldn't. That's how his grandfather made his money. Bring on the points.

You never have a problem when posters do it to Trump. You triggered, bro?...lol

I appreciate it when democrats remind us of things Trump once tweeted. It is a good reminder that their candidate is so worthless even they cannot find anything about him and his platform to promote. #VoteHowie

This is a thread about Trump's contrary comments regarding Harris. Do you have anything to contribute to this discussion? I mean something actually relevant to the topic.

Trump, long after the Kavanaugh hearings, says Harris "would make a fine VP candidate" but once she is actually the VP candidate, now Trump says "She's nasty" and "nobody likes her." I suspect we'll be hearing many more vile comments from Trump regarding Harris. That's all he's got. Just name calling.

Trump, long after the Kavanaugh hearings, says Harris "would make a fine VP candidate" but once she is actually the VP candidate, now Trump says "She's nasty" and "nobody likes her." I suspect we'll be hearing many more vile comments from Trump regarding Harris. That's all he's got. Just name calling.

You don't need to insult Harris, her record is more than enough. Whether you're a progressive or a conservative, Harris is a revolting human being, and if you don't think so then you don't know anything about her.

Donald Trump will say anything and tell any lie to get more power and more money. He worships $$$$.

Does anyone want to post anything from our Bible about people like that?

Donald Trump will say anything and tell any lie to get more power and more money. He worships $$$$.

Does anyone want to post anything from our Bible about people like that?

It wasn't too long ago when the left was all gaga about him. i guess he played both sides rather well. Pity he was slick enough to know which side would put the desired notch in his belt.

Back
Top Bottom