• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump's Campaign ads - lies, manipulative distortion.

While political ads don't have to be true, trump is true to form with the majority of his being full of bull****.

What did you expect, a list of his favored policies? :lamo

As I said, precisely the way some feel about Bozo the Biden's campaign ads.

I was thinking about this. Have you ever liked a political ad? As for me, I can't say no, but I don't remember one.

I was thinking about this. Have you ever liked a political ad? As for me, I can't say no, but I don't remember one.

Yes, I have.
Plenty of times. I find them highly amusing, and over the top hyperbole.

Yes, I have.
Plenty of times. I find them highly amusing, and over the top hyperbole.

Ah, in an amusement way. I can see that. I just don't remember being really inspired by one. My reaction is generally WTF, STFU, or mild annoyance.

While political ads don't have to be true, trump is true to form with the majority of his being full of bull****.

This ad certainly isn't bull***...

100% accurate. Racist Joe's own words.

Yeah, Joe Biden, who selected a black woman to be VP and has the endorsement of a slew of black leaders and President Obama, is the racist while DT, who courts white supremacists, is the non-racist choice. S-U-R-E.

Nobody is going to buy that soap, but do waste your money with that ad.

Is this the ad where the words were snipped with sound software?
Trump Ads Attack Biden Through Deceptive Editing and Hyperbole - The New York Times

Last edited:
The economic hit is global, no doubt about it. Thing is, this pandemic has greatly diminished trump's 'the strong economy only I could build' campaign message. He's going to turn off tens of millions of struggling americans with all the coronovirus fallout by telling them how great "his" economy is doing.

His administration's world leading pathetic response to the coronavirus is exacerbating the economic pain of working class america.

exactly

it is a global hit

and it didnt matter who was sitting in the chair, was my point

be it a D or an R, they were screwed when it hit....

all they could do was try to minimize the damage, which i agree, Trump didnt do a good job of....

In Biden's introduction of Harris he lied repeatedly by using the bull**** that has been spoonfed to the leftists over the last several years. His comments on Charleston are the same empty headed bull**** lies that people here swallow and regurgitate on a near daily basis. You people make yourself look stupid with your cries about "Trump lies"...because you all do that **** in the daily. You are not only liars but you are hypocrites to boot.

Classic trumpian schoolyard projection. Its the only way you can justify Benedict Trump's lies, bull**** and incompetence. It certainly allows you to avoid dealing with the slimey tactics of your beloved bigoted bloviating leader.

a

yeah its a big problem for Joe. Bigger than benedict donald's blatant bigotry, because to most of his supporters he isn't a bigot he's "right'.

Good goin'

Does any anti-Trumper watch a Bozo the Biden ad and actually consider it to be anything other than :bs?
I hope that the answer is no.

Politics is dirty business. Neither side has the corner on the market.

Without false equivlancy you'd have nothing, you'd have nothing to whine with.

Without false equivlancy you'd have nothing, you'd have nothing to whine with.

Oh there goes the dang irony meter. Broken again!
Someone call the repair person. ;)

Yeah, Joe Biden, who selected a black woman to be VP and has the endorsement of a slew of black leaders and President Obama, is the racist while DT, who courts white supremacists, is the non-racist choice. S-U-R-E.

Nobody is going to buy that soap, but do waste your money with that ad.

Is this the ad where the words were snipped with sound software?
Trump Ads Attack Biden Through Deceptive Editing and Hyperbole - The New York Times

To the bolden.....my skin color is no different than Kamala Harris and they classify me as Caucasian. I am from Mediterranean decent. Kamala is no more black than I am.

To the bolden.....my skin color is no different than Kamala Harris and they classify me as Caucasian. I am from Mediterranean decent. Kamala is no more black than I am.

so, now it's a competition about skin color?

Does any anti-Trumper watch a Bozo the Biden ad and actually consider it to be anything other than :bs?
I hope that the answer is no.

Politics is dirty business. Neither side has the corner on the market.

Actually Trump has quite the corner on telling LIES. That you enjoy believing them does not increase their veracity.

Your father is Jamaican?

damn

do you really hate Trump that much, that you just outright lie like that

Trump has nothing to run on. He wanted to run the economy but his botched COVID-19 response killed the economy. Unemployment is 10%. GDP has retraced back to 2010 levels. your quote.....

now please tell us what major country hasnt had their economy ruined by this pandemic....just one that continued to run at prepandemic levels.....can you name ONE.....can you name one that is running at 80% of pre-pandemic levels?

I didnt think so.....

politics is an ugly game....but truth is something that we should try to make sure we post....

now i agree that Trump could have done better....but the economy would be in the toilet NO MATTER WHO was sitting in that chair

we will wait for your response.....

South Korea, I think.

Couple of others didn't go full retard like we did too, iirc.

damn

do you really hate Trump that much, that you just outright lie like that

Trump has nothing to run on. He wanted to run the economy but his botched COVID-19 response killed the economy. Unemployment is 10%. GDP has retraced back to 2010 levels. your quote.....

now please tell us what major country hasnt had their economy ruined by this pandemic....just one that continued to run at prepandemic levels.....can you name ONE.....can you name one that is running at 80% of pre-pandemic levels?

I didnt think so.....

politics is an ugly game....but truth is something that we should try to make sure we post....

now i agree that Trump could have done better....but the economy would be in the toilet NO MATTER WHO was sitting in that chair

we will wait for your response.....

The global economy did take a hit, but those nations that took things seriously and shut down their economies earlier and imposed medical restrictions earlier, are coming back earlier. So, while no one is doing is as well prior to the outbreak, there are several nations who economies are rebounding better than ours do the poor performance of our president. Even those who are experiencing a second spike are prepared for it and will come back sooner than we will. As a result, we will be behind other nations and will be playing catch up to them for the next decade or so. Which means Trump has given other nations time the ability to counter our economic might.

And then there is the glaring problem of unemployment. In terms of per capita, US unemployment spiked way up whereas other nations had slight curve upwards and then simply maintained, meanwhile we continue to creep up.

So, while no one is doing great, or matching a number your just made up for your post...many nations are doing better because their leaders and citizens are making the right choices to slowly get out of the mess while our sad excuse of a president has bungled at every turn with the support of people who would rather choose Trump and stupidity over America.

In Biden's introduction of Harris he lied repeatedly by using the bull**** that has been spoonfed to the leftists over the last several years. His comments on Charleston are the same empty headed bull**** lies that people here swallow and regurgitate on a near daily basis. You people make yourself look stupid with your cries about "Trump lies"...because you all do that **** in the daily. You are not only liars but you are hypocrites to boot.
What did Biden lie about regarding Charleston? Did not Trump say there were good people on both sides, referring to both the protesters and Nazi counter-protesters?
Moreover, Trump has stated more than 20,000 false or misleading statements as prez. Claiming "they all do it" is a false equivalence.

Back
Top Bottom