• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's base calls for violence if Trump is not reinstated

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The Department of Homeland security issued a warning on Friday: believers in the false conspiracy theory that Trump will be reinstated have increased their calls for violence if the former president isn’t back in the White House soon. “Some conspiracy theories associated with reinstating former President Trump have included calls for violence if desired outcomes are not realized,” reported the DHS. Appearently, “public visibility” of liars like the My Pillow guy, Mike Lindell, is the reason for the uptick in violent online chatter. ..... Donald's base is relying on speculation from a former crack addict to dictate their resolve on belief in an issue that is pure conjecture. ........ Amazing.

Trumpsters don't have the balls... Besides the government knows what they are going to do before they do... The Feds know what they are going to do, and where they are, and who they are...

For the right wing nuts to believe they can take on the government is the ultimate of naivety..

It's a great talking point for them, they say their guns will protect them from the government... But no, they won't...Not anymore.. 100 years ago, maybe, even 50 years ago, yeah their guns protected them... But now? We, the American public, have allowed our government and military to be too strong, and to know every move we make.

Trump will get some killed though, and arrested... Then bail on them like he did with the 1/6 insurrectionists. Cults are like that..

The Department of Homeland security issued a warning on Friday: believers in the false conspiracy theory that Trump will be reinstated have increased their calls for violence if the former president isn’t back in the White House soon. “Some conspiracy theories associated with reinstating former President Trump have included calls for violence if desired outcomes are not realized,” reported the DHS. Appearently, “public visibility” of liars like the My Pillow guy, Mike Lindell, is the reason for the uptick in violent online chatter. ..... Donald's base is relying on speculation from a former crack addict to dictate their resolve on belief in an issue that is pure conjecture. ........ Amazing.

I'm not so sure its 'former' crack addict. Did you see his interview with Don Lemon the other night?

The Department of Homeland security issued a warning on Friday: believers in the false conspiracy theory that Trump will be reinstated have increased their calls for violence if the former president isn’t back in the White House soon. “Some conspiracy theories associated with reinstating former President Trump have included calls for violence if desired outcomes are not realized,” r

Oh---that's a shock

The tens of millions of Americans that make up Trump’s base are not advocating violence.
false-------guilt not only by association but by encouragement. Sorry, but a person has to be a sorry individual to still support Trump.....(in fact, this was true in 2015 as well, but....)

false-------guilt not only by association but by encouragement. Sorry, but a person has to be a sorry individual to still support Trump.....(in fact, this was true in 2015 as well, but....)
People, you are trying to associate "all" with the actions of "some" offbeat wingnuts. Just like your BLM rioters who looted, burned and took over parts of cities, their actions do not represent "all" on the left. Both sides have their loonies, so don't go throwing stones at "all" on the right when you are living in a glass house yourself.

You’re falsely conflating support for Trump with support for violence in Trump’s name.

There is no evidence, much less proof that the tens of millions of Americans that make up Trump’s base are advocating violence as a means of returning Trump to office.

People, you are trying to associate "all" with the actions of "some" offbeat wingnuts. Just like your BLM rioters who looted, burned and took over parts of cities, their actions do not represent "all" on the left. Both sides have their loonies, so don't go throwing stones at "all" on the right when you are living in a glass house yourself.
First, the only person who used the word "all" is you. Second, the "loonies" on my side aren't advocating violence to get our way.

Thx. We will consider the source 👎

The DHS added that although they do not have specifics of an imminent threat, their “reporting indicates that the timing for these activities may occur during August 2021, although we lack information on specific plots or planned actions.”

Rest easy, people.

Probably worth mentioning there was already a thread started on this last Friday.

Your side did 1/06. Your side minimizes 1/06.

Try not to confuse yourself by thinking that you condemn 1/06. You don't.

First, the only person who used the word "all" is you. Second, the "loonies" on my side aren't advocating violence to get our way.
All - is in the tone, did you notice the " " around the word all? The was to point out that the word was being stressed in its meaning and use, it was not to quote anything so get off your high horse, just be careful of the first step it's a long one.

Your side did 1/06. Your side minimizes 1/06.

Try not to confuse yourself by thinking that you condemn 1/06. You don't.
Never said a damn thing about 1/06, don't even try to suppose what I do or do not think, you are not capable. But, I suppose you will keep on trying to change my conversation to something you want it to be.

You’re falsely conflating support for Trump with support for violence in Trump’s name.

There is no evidence, much less proof that the tens of millions of Americans that make up Trump’s base are advocating violence as a means of returning Trump to office.
That's a fair comment.
Do you supposed most of Trump's base uses the same approach when contemplating where to lay responsibility for things like the frequently out of hand protests/ riots that occurred last summer?

I hate to say this, but there absolutely are leftists who support violence to achieve their ends. The difference is that one side wants to overturn an election, having yet been unable to produce sufficient evidence to even suggest there was appreciable fraud, while the other side wants justice for people of color, having produced a ridiculous amount of evidence that a reasonable person should accept that they do not have justice currently.

The tens of millions of Americans that make up Trump’s base are not advocating violence.

The RS article's title does begin "Die Hard Trump Supporters" ("drunk-on-Trump" in article), and the text makes clear the DOJ statement it is about specifically refers to those die hard Trump supporters who believe he will be reinstated.

I hate to say this, but there absolutely are leftists who support violence to achieve their ends. The difference is that one side wants to overturn an election, having yet been unable to produce sufficient evidence to even suggest there was appreciable fraud, while the other side wants justice for people of color, having produced a ridiculous amount of evidence that a reasonable person should accept that they do not have justice currently.
I agree with you here. I should of said: advocate using violence to overthrow a duly elected President.

Thx. We will consider the source 👎
Would you believe if it you read it on Zerohedge?

Controversies and Claims of Media Bias​

ZeroHedge was banned from Twitter in February 2020; according to some, its last tweet referred to speculation the coronavirus could be a bioweapon, and BuzzFeed accused ZeroHedge of doxxing a Chinese scientist. As of June 2020, its account had been restored. ZeroHedge has been banned from other sites as well.

Writers on the left and right have referred to ZeroHedge as conservative; BuzzFeed referred to ZeroHedge as a "popular pro-Trump website," and Gateway Pundit referred to ZeroHedge as a "top conservative and pro-Trump website." Wikipedia refers to ZeroHedge as "a libertarian or right-wing financial blog," and notes that it reflects an "adherence to the Austrian School of economics and credit cycles." Wikipedia also says that ZeroHedge has "expanded into non-financial analysis, such as conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric that has been associated with the Radical right (United States) and a pro-Russian bias."

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate ZeroHedge an extreme right-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

All - is in the tone, did you notice the " " around the word all? The was to point out that the word was being stressed in its meaning and use, it was not to quote anything so get off your high horse, just be careful of the first step it's a long one.
Firstly, my horse is the same general height as most horses. The difference being that my "horse" doesn't advocate using violence to overthrow a duly elected President.

Trumpsters don't have the balls... Besides the government knows what they are going to do before they do... The Feds know what they are going to do, and where they are, and who they are...

For the right wing nuts to believe they can take on the government is the ultimate of naivety..

It's a great talking point for them, they say their guns will protect them from the government... But no, they won't...Not anymore.. 100 years ago, maybe, even 50 years ago, yeah their guns protected them... But now? We, the American public, have allowed our government and military to be too strong, and to know every move we make.

Trump will get some killed though, and arrested... Then bail on them like he did with the 1/6 insurrectionists. Cults are like that..
No way would trump spend a dime on his ardent supporters and rudy is the perfect example.

Back
Top Bottom