• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Wins! Really?

Can Trump really win?

• yes

Votes: 26 74.3%
  • no

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL

What have the Ds done for Blacks..but abort so manyy of their children
. Black babies are disproportionately murdered in the womb .
If the loony Nazi governor Northam had his way, we'd be talking about outside the womb as well

Yet the Black Vote supports your quote.
Si?

Go Figure
I can't

Yeah, if he wants to catch up he needs to stop visiting two states a day giving hours long talks, and just lockdown himself in his basement for continual "resting" , acting confused about what words on the basement teleprompter are the instructions to him , as opposed to the actual words he is supposed to be lethargically mouthing.
Here is the real picture of what's going on in real time rickc dude:

View attachment 67294570

Yet Biden is ahead in the polls, so it's working for him. Maybe if they see less of him, people will like Trump better too.:mrgreen:

I voted No, but that is based upon whether the voters showing up and the election being clean and all votes are counted, if they don't, like with Clinton, then yes there would still be an outside chance he could pull out an EC win.

If the American People don't stand up and vote then they get everything they deserve, and we will not recognize the USA in 4 four years.

I look at what is going on in Belorussia and wonder if that's our future.

he didn't win the will of the people..is that better? More PEOPLE instead of empty space voted for Clinton.

Nobody voted on the will of the people. Even though some might have thought they were.

I look at what is going on in Belorussia and wonder if that's our future.

No, because the difference is the People are Armed here in the US, those in Belorussia lost that right long ago. Of-course that would mean death, destruction, and suffering, but then again sometimes that is what it takes to wake up a People.

Disagree. RCP gave FL to Biden, but not GA. Other than that, they nailed it.
I think the map changed since it originally was posted

Back
Top Bottom