• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump will win... watch him win

Trump just stabbed his re-election campaign right in the heart and is taking the GOP Senate with him.

Hey bud

It was only about 1/4 of our Founders had slaves

The constitution had little to do with slavery

Next!
Didn't really mean all men were actually created equal either, if it had slavery would have end right there and then.

Trump MIGHT win the electoral college again, but no way will he win the popular vote. So no, if Trump wins it's not because of the people.

Best as I understand the recent Supreme Court decision if Biden wins the popular vote he'll win the electorates as well, unless some of them break the law--in which case they can be fined and jailed.

I've already sworn to defend the one we have now, and I'm not favorably inclined to defend the one liberals would dream up. There are very few liberals would would defend either of them if the makeup of the military forces is to be believed, and I do.
It isn't. I served with lots of Liberals in the military and my dad's entire side of the family served in all branches of the services and that included the women. It has always been a myth that Liberals don't serve, and if you saw the poll numbers of current active duty personnel you would know the majority of enlisted are not trump fans.

I've already sworn to defend the one we have now, and I'm not favorably inclined to defend the one liberals would dream up. There are very few liberals would would defend either of them if the makeup of the military forces is to be believed, and I do.
Try again, in English.

I would say "good point", but all of the security agencies are glory hounds and would never miss an opportunity to publicize an action that they prevented - especially the FBI, DEA, ATF, and others. Some do keep quiet until the FBI gets word, then it becomes public.

Living within 50 miles of Donald Trump for most of my life and knowing [of] him for years. i.e., reading all of the good and bad for years tells me that President Trump is finally in the right job and should get another term.

I think that he had done damn good work during his first term so far.

Trump may exaggerate on occasion, but so has Joe Biden.

Biden refuses to accept the obvious - that he has major mental health issues like dementia. Biden does not know what state or city that he is in most of the time; constantly gets total COVID-19 numbers wrong; has asked us to vote for him for SENATOR IN 2020, and more and more.

Biden (or likely an anti-Biden fan) posts pictures of Biden getting off of a small jet turned to his right waving - but NO ONE IS THERE!!

And much, much more.

Biden is absolutely lost without his teleprompters. Trump speaks freely.
Trump lies freely and has no idea what he rambles on about and attacks everyone.

Recently Trump told us this. "Over the next two weeks I’ll be pursuing a major executive order requiring health insurance companies to cover all preexisting conditions for all companies. That’s a big thing. I’ve always been very strongly in favor. We have to cover pre-existing conditions."

In the midst of a pandemic Trump wants to abolish the law that requires insurance companies to cover preexisting conditions.

No response from Trump's followers. They don't know what is happening, and they don't want to know. They pretty much avoid what Trump is actually doing and saying.

Never could understand that.

That's what he said. "You know, you can't joke. [The media] always cut it before the laugh so they think he's serious," as he speaks about himself in the third person.

Trump thinks it is funny for the President of the United States to question the results of an election if he loses.

Vote early!

No response from Trump's followers. They don't know what is happening, and they don't want to know. They pretty much avoid what Trump is actually doing and saying.

Trump MIGHT win the electoral college again, but no way will he win the popular vote. So no, if Trump wins it's not because of the people.
Does that not seem like a somewhat petty way to go about this?
The electoral map of states from 2016 was almost completely red. Trump won most states.

Best as I understand the recent Supreme Court decision if Biden wins the popular vote he'll win the electorates as well, unless some of them break the law--in which case they can be fined and jailed.
No, Hillary won the popular vote, Trump became President because he won the EC. In 2000 Gore won the popular vote, but Dubya became President because he won the EC. Winning the EC makes you President, and has nothing to do with the Popular Vote unfortunately.

Didn't really mean all men were actually created equal either, if it had slavery would have end right there and then.

You still don't understand that the issue back then was forming a new nation and not slavery?

Wow!

I think that it is time to write a new constitution for the United States.

I think the constitution is fine

It's our citizenry we need to worry about

We are not the topic though you have for years posted trying to make us the topic.

We plan to keep Trump as the president.

It isn't. I served with lots of Liberals in the military and my dad's entire side of the family served in all branches of the services and that included the women. It has always been a myth that Liberals don't serve, and if you saw the poll numbers of current active duty personnel you would know the majority of enlisted are not trump fans.
That is unfortunate for them if true. I lost my faith in polls that get published years ago.

Where did I say all of them owned slaves? George Washington & James Madison were a notoriously harsh on their slaves...Jefferson raped his slaves....

And you are correct, the Constitution had little to do with Slavery in that it did literally NOTHING about it or free them. The constitution had to be amended, because that's what we do...We evolve and progress... Our founding fathers got it right more than wrong, but when it comes to the electoral college and not doing anything about slavery they got it wrong.
Given that this nation is an assembly of 50 states with several territories also voting, the electoral college is top rated. It means that a state like CA does not get to pick the president though they have the most voters of any of the states.

That is unfortunate for them if true. I lost my faith in polls that get published years ago.
Why would that be, Liberals have been serving this Nation since day One with just as much Honor as Conservatives. Oh and just a reminder to all here, most of those serving are very young and as such really don't really care that much about politics, they usually have other things on their mind.

Given that this nation is an assembly of 50 states with several territories also voting, the electoral college is top rated. It means that a state like CA does not get to pick the president though they have the most voters of any of the states.
you are so right the Trump campaign could win if this is fair and honest election, which I think this election will be the most dishonest election in history! make sure all the mail in ballots are counted which they wont be and guard those trash cans!

Not many liberals choose the military as a career choice, no, but joining the military in peacetime has nothing to do with defending the country or constitution. Choosing the military during peacetime is taking the easy route, taking an attractive offer.
Know who doesn't defend the constitution and country? Wealthy sons of wealthy fathers. Think of Trump deplaning from Air Force One with CCR playing "Fortunate Son" over the loudspeakers and you'll get a clue about who doesn't defend the country and constitution.

And yet, if Trump loses that is exactly what he will do. Trump is ALWAYS a sore loser.
Trump was even a sore winner too. He claimed he lost the popular vote because of voter fraud and then lied about the attendance at his inauguration. He is a compulsive liar.

Why would that be, Liberals have been serving this Nation since day One with just as much Honor as Conservatives. Oh and just a reminder to all here, most of those serving are very young and as such really don't really care that much about politics, they usually have other things on their mind.
Actually, on Day One everyone fighting for the country was a liberal. The conservatives were nervously booking passage to Nova Scotia. In the US they were called Tories, when they got to Canada they were called United Empire Loyalists.
The Conservative Party in Canada and Britain are still called Tories by everyone including themselves. If American conservatives are interested in the role their ideology played in the American Revolution, it's a quick Google.

This sounds exactly what the Obama/Biden admn did with their transfer, while having our intelligence agencies investigating Trump and his team.....
I believe you have it wrong. As I understand the events in 2016, the Trump team rejected Obama’s people’s assistance in the transition.

Actually, on Day One everyone fighting for the country was a liberal. The conservatives were nervously booking passage to Nova Scotia. In the US they were called Tories, when they got to Canada they were called United Empire Loyalists.
The Conservative Party in Canada and Britain are still called Tories by everyone including themselves. If American conservatives are interested in the role their ideology played in the American Revolution, it's a quick Google.
Yeup, but I do not need to Google it, History has always been a passion of mine.

I continue to be amazed at how Trump's supporters continue to prove my point.

Back
Top Bottom