• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump voters: Are you glad your vote doesn't count in CA, NY, CO, VA, MI, IL...

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
OR
NJ
PA
WA
NV
AZ
NM
MN
WI
ME
VT
NH
MA
RI
CT
DE
MD
DC
GA
HI

Doesn't it feel really good to know that your vote was figuratively thrown in the trash? Isn't it really cool that your location is more important than your actual vote? That your vote was totally void because of where you live and not who you voted for?

OR
NJ
PA
WA
NV
AZ
NM
MN
WI
ME
VT
NH
MA
RI
CT
DE
MD
DC
GA
HI

Doesn't it feel really good to know that your vote was figuratively thrown in the trash? Isn't it really cool that your location is more important than your actual vote? That your vote was totally void because of where you live and not who you voted for?
Don't know what you are talking about do you?
their votes counted there were simply just not enough of them to win.

So then you agree that states should divide up their electors by % of win by the candidate.
do you realize that if they did this biden and trump would have a contested election and it would go to
the house?

where trump could win the presidency? lol
No vote was voided. Thanks for proving that once again leftist missed out on US civics and high school government class.

know what you are talking about do you?
their votes counted there were simply just not enough of them to win.
Which means their votes are now void to determine the president in the system we use.

Sucks to be republicans in those states.

Which means their votes are now void to determine the president in the system we use.

Sucks to be republicans in those states.
No their votes weren't void.
that is like saying the team that scored 30 points scored 0.

their vote counted. simply just not enough of them. that is how elections go sometimes.
that pretty much applies to all races where a majority vote is needed but you don't complain about those.

I agree I which is why I would never live in NY, WA, or OR. leftist there have turned their states into dumps.
Unfortunately for the rest of us they trashed the state with their moronic policies so they move away to trash another
state all over again.

it is the definition of insanity. doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

Yet again no vote was voided it was counted.

Yes, they are. Their votes are meaningless and those States. They have no representation, via their vote, because of their location.
actually they do have representation. that is what the house of reps is for.
again you simply have no clue what you are talking about so having a rational discussion with you is not possible.
this is what extremism gets you folks.

it get you a lot of inane ranting.

actually they do have representation. that is what the house of reps is for.
dude, we're talking about the presidential election.

they, because of their LOCATION and not their actual VOTE have NO representation in this presidential election. they are void.

No vote was voided. Thanks for proving that once again leftist missed out on US civics and high school government class.

Caught_in, asked if Joe Biden could act as our President diplomatically before he is sworn in. This while the election is still under dispute.

I like what Nebraska did.

Nebraska has 5 electoral votes, so they split the state up into 5 districts.

Each district can go republican or democrat. Joe got one electoral vote and trump got 4.

It's not perfect, but it's better than ignoring the 5 million trump supporters in California.

OR
NJ
PA
WA
NV
AZ
NM
MN
WI
ME
VT
NH
MA
RI
CT
DE
MD
DC
GA
HI

How is it that their votes don't count?

How is it that their votes don't count?
find a pic of blue California. show me where the red votes are on that map that determine our President. they will be seen a dots.

dude, we're talking about the presidential election.

they, because of their LOCATION and not their actual VOTE have NO representation in this presidential election. they are void.
No their vote counted. if you would like i can prove to you that their vote counted.

Yes, they are. Their votes are meaningless and those States. They have no representation, via their vote, because of their location.
What are you blabbering about? California has 8 Republican representatives...

Are you ok?

find a pic of blue California. show me where the red votes are on that map that determine our President. they will be seen a dots.

facts do not care about your feelings. There is quite a bit of red in california. it is part of the reason why northern half of CA
wants to break away for the insanity in so cal.

you once again prove you don't know what you are talking about.

No their vote counted.
their vote is NOT counted in our electoral process. they voted for Trump and Trump will get ZERO electoral votes in the states where they live.

they are void.

Caught_in, asked if Joe Biden could act as our President diplomatically before he is sworn in. This while the election is still under dispute.
This doesn't surprise me at all.

I guess he could if he wants to be charged with logan act violations.
then we can threaten his family with investigations and then charge him with perjury if he says anything
that is a lie and force him to sign an admission of guilt.

What are you blabbering about? California has 8 Republican representatives...

Are you ok?
you're the second person in this presidential thread that i've had to remind that we're talking about the presidential election.

weird stuff.

their vote is NOT counted in our electoral process. they voted for Trump and Trump will get ZERO electoral votes in the states where they live.

they are void.
So far no one has had a problem with this. Why is it so important to you? Have you petitioned your state to distribute its electoral votes proportionally?

they are void.
So you have an issue with how the states distribute their electoral? then i suggest taking it up with your states legislature.
however that doesn't mean their vote doesn't count. it did count they simply just didn't have enough votes to win.

sorry facts do not care about your feelings.

facts do not care about your feelings. There is quite a bit of red in california. it is part of the reason why northern half of CA
wants to break away for the insanity in so cal.

you once again prove you don't know what you are talking about.
damn. such dishonesty. here's the real CA map for their Electoral votes...

US Presidential Election 2020 by state: Biden vs Trump results map | Biden  wins presidency - AS.com

So far no one has had a problem with this. Why is it so important to you? Have you petitioned your state to distribute its electoral votes proportionally?
Every time one of these people bring this up that is what i suggest and they run away.

yes. no one ever has screamed about LOCATIONS meaning more than VOTES in only ONE of our elections. no one. ever.

you're the second person in this presidential thread that i've had to remind that we're talking about the presidential election.

weird stuff.
Your op did not state presidential election, this thread is not in the presidential election sub forum. How would anyone be expected to divine what you are blabbering about if you yourself are unable to articulate it?

Back
Top Bottom