• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump turns obama into stuttering mess

Innocent of what? It's difficult to keep track of which "scandal" you right-wingers are referring to. So far you are oh-for-about-infinity.

By the way, I'm saving the URLs to your posts predicting a Trump win. I'll be sure to remind you of them in November and ask you what means for all the "study" and the "surveys" and the ability to "face reality" you claim.

Meanwhile, believe it or not, mainstream America doesn't agree with the GOP agenda to: lower wages, eliminate worker protections, cut investments in things like education, weaken the social safety net, kick people off health insurance, start a trade war with China, let Big Oil weaken rules that protect our air and water, let big banks weaken rules that protect families from getting cheated and of course,*and cut taxes for the wealthiest Americans to historic lows which of course explodes the deficit. Shocking, I know.
I posted [post 159 this thread] to you the link to all the pertinent what if questions on the Hillary email scandal. Didn't quite ever respond, but I understand , evidence is too damning as she is guilty as hell.

Just need to start sizing for the oversize cankle cuffs for when she perp walks to her indictment.

I posted [post 159 this thread] to you the link to all the pertinent what if questions on the Hillary email scandal. Didn't quite ever respond, but I understand , evidence is too damning as she is guilty as hell.
Just need to start sizing for the oversize cankle cuffs for when she perp walks to her indictment.

Right. This pseudo-"scandal" is different from all the previous right-wing imagined pseudo-"scandals." No, really. :roll:
I notice that you put all your beans in a single pocket--praying that Hillary is indicted. Because you sure don't spend much time extolling Trump's proposed policies:
Starting a trade war (how exactly will that help America be great again?)
Enacting a religious test to enter the country.
Slashing taxes on the already rich and thereby blowing a huge hole in the deficit which means say goodbye to investments in our future such as education, scientific research, and infrastructure.
Reverse our already too small focus on global warming.
Oppose raising the minimum wage.
Forcibly expel 11 million illegal immigrants.
Kick 20 people off health insurance by ending Obamacare with no replacement.

No wonder you find it more appealing to concentrate on the latest Republican-manufactured "scandal."

blog_rubio_bush_trump_cruz_tax_cost.jpg

Last edited:
Right. This pseudo-"scandal" is different from all the previous right-wing imagined pseudo-"scandals." No, really. :roll:
I notice that you put all your beans in a single pocket--praying that Hillary is indicted. Because you sure don't spend much time extolling Trump's proposed policies:
Slashing taxes on the already rich and thereby blowing a huge hole in the deficit which means say goodbye to investments in our future such as education, scientific research, and infrastructure.

No wonder you find it more appealing to concentrate on the latest Republican-manufactured "scandal."

She is, no doubt guilty. You folks put your eggs into a criminal basket, speaks volumes about the value system of the Democrat left. Pseudo appears to mean in lib jargon: willful ignorance of actual instances of criminal wrongdoing, negligence and/or incompetency as long as the agenda of the candidate matches yours. Yes. Really.

Negotiating better trade deals is not necessarily starting a trade war, its just putting the US back on the winning, rather than the frightened of the world really works losing, side.

I think much of the world is coming to the certain realization that Radical Islam is a real problem. With the mass shooting by, guess which religion the perp was?, another terrorist striking at the innocent in our nation, especially a major liberal client group, Hillary is finally speaking the phrase radical islam... but she had to be dragged by her limp hair to admit this. Obama still hasn't really even yet. Its the guns that are evil, not the radicals pulling the triggers, flying the planes into buildings, detonating the bomb vests. If I wanted to be blind, and my leaders to be blind, to reality, maybe its best to just put your eyes out, eh? Political ostriches do not make good leaders, they ignore rather than tackle problems.

Taxes as high as they are is just theft. People should be able to keep most of what they make. I do not think, with the last 8 years of deficits and debt accumulation by the Obama admin that you can really say you care too too much about how much money we are overspending...nor, as established earlier, do you credibly care about such things as infrastructure after Obama squandered the $800B+ stimulus.

If you truly know anything about the "global warming" scam, you know that its good money after bad wasted on such silliness.

If you know anything about reality or economics, you know the minimum wage is a farce.

Yeah, force out 11 million people illegally in our country, finally someone is doing something about the problem, focusing on it.

Obamacare is a train wreck. It should NEVER have been forced down the throats of an unwilling public without a single vote by the Republican side. If this were done in real life, it would be called rape.

Sorry to have to correct your willful ignorance of the problem. Discovery of actual criminal wrongdoing cannot quite be labeled manufacturing a scandal...

She is, there is no doubt, guilty. You folks put your eggs into a criminal basket, speaks volumes about the value system of the Democrat left. Pseudo appears to mean in lib jargon: willful ignorance of actual instances of criminal wrongdoing, negligence and/or incompetency as long as the agenda of the candidate matches yours. Yes. Really.

Negotiating better trade deals is not necessarily starting a trade war, its just putting the US back on the winning, rather than the frightened of how the world really works losing, side.

I think much of the world is coming to the certain realization that Radical Islam is a real problem. With the mass shooting by, guess which religion the perp was?, another terrorist striking at the innocent in our nation, especially a major liberal client group, Hillary is finally speaking the phrase radical islam... but she had to be dragged by her limp hair to admit this. Obama still hasn't really even yet. Its the guns that are evil, not the radicals pulling the triggers, flying the planes into buildings, detonating the bomb vests. If I wanted to be blind, and my leaders to be blind, to reality, maybe its best to just put your eyes out, eh? Political ostriches do not make good leaders, they ignore rather than tackle problems.

Taxes as high as they are is just theft. People should be able to keep most of what they make. I do not think, with the last 8 years of deficits and debt accumulation by the Obama admin that you can really say you care too too much about how much money we are overspending...nor, as established earlier, do you credibly care about such things as infrastructure after Obama squandered the $800B+ stimulus.

If you truly know anything about the "global warming" scam, you know that its good money after bad wasted on such silliness.

If you know anything about reality or economics, you know the minimum wage is a farce.

Yeah, force out 11 million people illegally in our country, finally someone is doing something about the problem, focusing on it.

Obamacare is a train wreck. It should NEVER have been forced down the throats of an unwilling public without a single vote by the Republican side. If this were done in real life, it would be called rape.

Sorry to have to correct your willful ignorance of the problem. Discovery of actual criminal wrongdoing cannot quite be labeled manufacturing a scandal...

Actually, posting all this Trumpian "wisdom" once is more than sufficient. Duplicating it doesn't make it any more convincing. Trying to convince merely by repeating pabulum over and over is something that Trump believes, but it actually is just kind of annoying.

As far as the substance of what you wrote, wow. So you think we need to slash taxes on the rich. So you must be willing to slash military spending, right? And Social Security and Medicare benefits, right? Because although directly after you state that taxes are too high, you go on to complain about deficits. As if you care. So which is it? Slash taxes and explode deficits? Or slash taxes and keep spending in line with expenses by slashing Defense and the very benefits that politicians can't touch with a ten-foot pole and survive? Or just lie and pretend you can have both, just like a little kid who whines and cries when he can't have it all. Oh, poor baby!

Wow. You believe that global warming is a "scam." Wow. Do you also believe the world was created 6,000 years ago last Tuesday? Do you believe in Tinker Bell? Seriously, the world you live in must be a really alien space...

And you back the forced repatriation of millions of people. Wow. And here I thought you believed in small government. I guess you like jackbooted government thugs as long as they do your bidding, huh? Hmm, what does that remind me of? Trying to think...

You say Obamacare is a "train wreck." Why? Because now 20 million people have health insurance? Yeah, that's a real problem for you "small-government" types, isn't it? 'Cuz we all know that the free market doesn't do jack for health care needs, and the ACA just kind of makes that really obvious doesn't it? So now people with diabetes are getting treatment for the first time--as long as they're in a blue state that expanded Medicaid coverage. If they are in a red state, well, I guess we just let 'em die, right? Because you know, Freedom!

Okie-doke. So I'm sitting here waiting to hear Trump explain to the American public that he'll have to slash Defense and Social Security and Medicare to pay for his massive tax cuts.
Gee. I'm not hearing anything. Why is that?

Should I post another identical copy of this post? Nah...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom