• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump touted a contest for small-dollar donors to dine with him in New Orleans. But no winner met him.

You realize that the whole "(blank) derangement syndrome" response is nothing more than a diversion that partisans use to avoid having to address information that goes against their politics right? Why not just man up and address the issue? Or as you said, ignore it because you don't think it's worth your time?

A former president has a PAC that is raising money by falsely promising that a winner gets to have dinner with him. This would be news regardless of whether that former president was bush, obama or trump. Are you saying that it shouldn't be news that a former president is lying to his donors and promising prizes that they can't win?
Nope. An administrative error in a PAC is not news.

You know what is news? The candidate taking millions from you rubes and then paying $1 million to Russians to literally cook up fantasies about a competing candidate and then lied to the FEC telling them this million dollars was for legal fees. Now that's news

You know what is news? The candidate taking millions from you rubes and then paying $1 million to Russians to literally cook up fantasies about a competing candidate and then lied to the FEC telling them this million dollars was for legal fees. Now that's news
Just admit he makes you moist

Lol, administrative error. So you really think they are being honest that someone just forgot to tell the winner they won?

**** me. What won't you believe?

Lol, administrative error. So you really think they are being honest that someone just forgot to tell the winner they won?

Indeed. The simping is pathetic

Hint, in case you haven't been paying attention in the past decade, when the WaPo says their reporting is according to "people familiar with the matter," it literally means they are just making shit up.
Hint: That is not what it means, literally.

But as others have pointed out, if it's false, Trump can show he did meet a small donor then sue the WaPo for "making shit up." Or he could just embarrass them. Of course, there was no meeting so that's not going to happen. Trump grifted, which is like saying "the min. schnauzer barked." And a min. schnauzer barking is something ours does 10 or more times per day, every day.

Much like televangelists, it's hard to blame Trump for that. If people are stupid enough to send him cash...
Yeah, I have zero sympathy for any donor to anything Trump related.

I imagine in any lawsuit, a very good defense would be - "No reasonable person would rely on this promise, hence, there cannot be any fraud!"

You funny, You faithful have no problem believing crackhead Hunter got his job with Burisma based on his extensive knowledge of the Ukrainian energy industry.

I can live with the fact that TDSers think I look silly becasue I don't share their unhealthy obsession with this man
Which is why you're in a thread, about something you don't care about, shilling for Trump.... 🥴 🤪

Which is why you're in a thread, about something you don't care about, shilling for Trump.... 🥴 🤪
Nah. I enjoy smacking you TDSers upside the head. It's fun

You funny, You faithful have no problem believing crackhead Hunter got his job with Burisma based on his extensive knowledge of the Ukrainian energy industry.
Next time Hunter Biden runs for an office, maybe I'll give a shit. Till then, the meter doesn't register.

If we got outraged about every kid who got a job because of who daddy is, we'd have time for nothing else. We could start with W. Bush. Trump himself is a nothing without daddy's money. Same with Trump's kids. Wonder Boy Jared held about 100 jobs in the WH and his only known qualification was "married to Ivanka, daughter of POTUS" and "how to overpay for a property in a bubble, put your entire real estate empire at risk, then get a ME country to bail you out thanks to daddy being POTUS" which was a nice trick.

Another diversion. You aren't very good at this.

Nah. I enjoy smacking you TDSers upside the head. It's fun
Here's a hint: when you start out screaming FAKE NEWS!!! then it's pointed out that the Trump people admit the allegation, you are just embarrassing yourself from that point forward.

Sorry, I don't give a flying ****. I don't share in your unhealthy obsession with the man

LOL Of course. You believe what you believe blindly.

I honestly hope they just give and give and then finally realize he doesn't give two craps about them or their support. He wants the $$ and that's it. The exception being elderly people on limited incomes that don't realize what a grifter he is.

Thanks for the invitation...
Notice not once has @Rawley mentioned that Trump's behavior will sway him from not voting for Trump in 2024, but.....
he did mention Hunter Biden. So, while he's running around these boards telling us about TDS, he's very much fixated on HBDS.

Trump should have a meal with the winner. Put some sour cream on a turd and serve the winner the Trump taco.

Sorry, I don't give a flying ****. I don't share in your unhealthy obsession with the man
In otherwords you just came to complain even though you already know it's true....he decided to keep the money, no winner and go steal from bigger donors as well

LOL To find evidence you have to have an investigation. Wait until November. What do you think, is crackhead Hunter going to throw daddy under the bus or do some serious prison time?

Yup, you've conducted anal probes of him for decades have haven't come up with squat. In fact, your TDS inspired anal probes is likely to get him elected in 2024.
Wait until November? For what? There are zero corruption allegations out there.

They're only afraid of Trump because they're afraid of those who follow him.
Indeed - they live in mortal dread of pissing off his base and jeopardizing their cushy political careers.

Well American knew about all the garbage you have been spewing, And which Hillary and her Russian henchmen spewed for a solid year. And we all decided to elect him President. And guess what, we're going to make the same decision in 2024.

And you cheered for all of it. All the vulgarity, the stupidity, the graft, the jingoism, the incompetence, and the treason.

And then trump nation supported an insurrection against their own government, led by a tin pot little boy playing at being fuhrer.

And now trump nation is spewing Russian propoganda right off the talk radio and out of the fuhrer, and Tucker Carlson’s mouth.

Back
Top Bottom