• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump to blast Biden, call for GOP unity in CPAC speech

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Former President Donald Trump, in his first public address since departing the White House in January, will call on Republicans to unite for the party at a conservative conference in Florida Sunday.

“We are not starting new parties, and we will not be dividing our power and our strength.

Instead, we will be united and strong like never before,” Trump will say when he gives the keynote address at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, according to an excerpt obtained by Fox News.
=================================================================
When they start building golden idols to this guy, you know he's dangerous.

It will probably be another bullshit liefest.
More about the Trumpian gold idol, including the 3 men in the fiery furnace:

Daniel 3:1-18 ERV
King Nebuchadnezzar had a gold idol made that was 60 cubits high and 6 cubits wide. Then he set the idol up on the plain of Dura in the province of Babylon. Then he called the satraps, prefects, governors, advisors, treasurers, judges, rulers, and all the other officials in his kingdom to come together. He wanted all of them to come to the dedication ceremony for the idol. So all the men came and stood in front of the idol that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up. Then the man who makes announcements for the king spoke in a loud voice, “All you people from many nations and language groups, listen to me. This is what you are commanded to do: You must bow down as soon as you hear the sound of all the musical instruments. When you hear the horns, flutes, lyres, sambucas, harps, bagpipes, and all the other musical instruments, you must worship the gold idol. King Nebuchadnezzar has set this idol up. Whoever does not bow down and worship this gold idol will immediately be thrown into a very hot furnace.” So as soon as they heard the sound of the horns, flutes, lyres, sambucas, bagpipes, and all the other musical instruments, they bowed down and worshiped the gold idol. All the peoples, nations, and different language groups there worshiped the gold idol that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up. Then some of the Chaldeans came up to the king and began speaking against the people from Judah. They said, “King, may you live forever! King, you gave a command. You said that everyone who hears the sound of the horns, flutes, lyres, sambucas, harps, bagpipes, and all the other musical instruments must bow down and worship the gold idol. And you also said that whoever does not bow down and worship the gold idol will be thrown into a very hot furnace. There are some Judeans who you made important officials in the province of Babylon that ignored your order, King. Their names are Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. They don’t worship your gods, and they didn’t bow down to worship the gold idol you set up.” Nebuchadnezzar became very angry. He called for Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. So they were brought to him. And Nebuchadnezzar said to them, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, is it true that you don’t worship my gods? And is it true that you didn’t bow down and worship the gold idol I have set up? Now when you hear the sound of the horns, flutes, lyres, sambucas, harps, bagpipes, and all the other musical instruments, you must bow down and worship the gold idol. If you are ready to worship the idol I have made, that is good. But if you don’t worship it, you will be thrown very quickly into the hot furnace. Then no god will be able to save you from my power!” Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered the king, “Nebuchadnezzar, we don’t need to explain these things to you. If you throw us into the hot furnace, the God we serve can save us. And if he wants to, he can save us from your power. But even if God does not save us, we want you to know, King, that we refuse to serve your gods. We will not worship the gold idol you have set up.”

Former President Donald Trump, in his first public address since departing the White House in January, will call on Republicans to unite for the party at a conservative conference in Florida Sunday.

“We are not starting new parties, and we will not be dividing our power and our strength.

Instead, we will be united and strong like never before,” Trump will say when he gives the keynote address at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, according to an excerpt obtained by Fox News.

It's still beyond me why this guy is worshipped so much. Perhaps they will form a line and take turns kissing is ring, feet, *** for all to see. It's really no different than his early years as president:

President Donald Trump Is Praised — By The Cabinet He Appointed | The New York Times - Bing video

Last edited:
What's Biden done to be blasted about?

Funny, he's the one that drove the 'Never Trumpers' from the GOP.

Trump is a sore loser, he is jealous and envious of President Biden. Of course he will "blast" him, he's still in denial that he lost the election fair and square, he is a petulant child. Trump "blasts" everybody who doesn't suck his ass, that's what he's done for years. **** Trump and his nutters.

Hour and a half late. For a demagogue, that's known as foreplay.

Why is a one term looser still in charge of the GOP.

Republicans should get use to loosing if they stick with Trump.

My understanding is that Trump only got 55% of the straw poll vote for 2024.

More about the Trumpian gold idol, including the 3 men in the fiery furnace:

Daniel 3:1-18 ERV
King Nebuchadnezzar had a gold idol made that was 60 cubits high and 6 cubits wide. Then he set the idol up on the plain of Dura in the province of Babylon. Then he called the satraps, prefects, governors, advisors, treasurers, judges, rulers, and all the other officials in his kingdom to come together. He wanted all of them to come to the dedication ceremony for the idol. So all the men came and stood in front of the idol that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up. Then the man who makes announcements for the king spoke in a loud voice, “All you people from many nations and language groups, listen to me. This is what you are commanded to do: You must bow down as soon as you hear the sound of all the musical instruments. When you hear the horns, flutes, lyres, sambucas, harps, bagpipes, and all the other musical instruments, you must worship the gold idol. King Nebuchadnezzar has set this idol up. Whoever does not bow down and worship this gold idol will immediately be thrown into a very hot furnace.” So as soon as they heard the sound of the horns, flutes, lyres, sambucas, bagpipes, and all the other musical instruments, they bowed down and worshiped the gold idol. All the peoples, nations, and different language groups there worshiped the gold idol that King Nebuchadnezzar had set up. Then some of the Chaldeans came up to the king and began speaking against the people from Judah. They said, “King, may you live forever! King, you gave a command. You said that everyone who hears the sound of the horns, flutes, lyres, sambucas, harps, bagpipes, and all the other musical instruments must bow down and worship the gold idol. And you also said that whoever does not bow down and worship the gold idol will be thrown into a very hot furnace. There are some Judeans who you made important officials in the province of Babylon that ignored your order, King. Their names are Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. They don’t worship your gods, and they didn’t bow down to worship the gold idol you set up.” Nebuchadnezzar became very angry. He called for Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. So they were brought to him. And Nebuchadnezzar said to them, “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, is it true that you don’t worship my gods? And is it true that you didn’t bow down and worship the gold idol I have set up? Now when you hear the sound of the horns, flutes, lyres, sambucas, harps, bagpipes, and all the other musical instruments, you must bow down and worship the gold idol. If you are ready to worship the idol I have made, that is good. But if you don’t worship it, you will be thrown very quickly into the hot furnace. Then no god will be able to save you from my power!” Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego answered the king, “Nebuchadnezzar, we don’t need to explain these things to you. If you throw us into the hot furnace, the God we serve can save us. And if he wants to, he can save us from your power. But even if God does not save us, we want you to know, King, that we refuse to serve your gods. We will not worship the gold idol you have set up.”
I used to chuckle when Trump supporters where called a collective cult. I am not laughing any longer, the base of the GOP is a threat to our Democracy. Trump over party, party over a country.

I am not his supporter, but man, listening to his speech and listening to joe's speech this morning, it is Tesla vs grandpa scooter :LOL:

I am not his supporter, but man, listening to his speech and listening to joe's speech this morning, it is Tesla vs grandpa scooter :LOL:

This would be a very superficial listen as one could only say this if they ignored substance.

Hour and a half late. For a demagogue, that's known as foreplay.
Stormy says Donny is a five minute man. And i not referring to the amount of time it takes Donny to devour a bucket of KFC😉

It's still beyond me why this guy is worshipped so much. Perhaps they will form a line and take turns kissing is ring, feet, *** for all to see. It's really no different than his early years as president:

President Donald Trump Is Praised — By The Cabinet He Appointed | The New York Times - Bing video
It's because he talks shit and is nasty in the most partisan way.

Those who have been conditioned by wrong-wing media just lap it up. What's most concerning is the manner in which the more educated and reasonable Republicans shrug it off.

It sounds like it's official: Republicans are going to try to do in 2024 with a Democratic incumbent what they couldn't do in 2020 with a Republican incumbent when all the cards were stacked in their favor.

How did Einstein supposedly define insanity?

Back
Top Bottom