• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump teases ‘big announcement’ coming next week

Bradlux

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Former U.S. president Donald Trump said Monday he will be making a “big announcement” next week in Florida as he teased a third presidential run while campaigning in Ohio ahead of the final day of voting in this year’s midterm elections.

“I’m going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, Nov. 15 at Mar-a-Lago,” Trump said before a cheering crowd in Vandalia, Ohio, on Monday night, where he was holding his final rally of the midterm season to bolster Senate candidate J.D. Vance.

Former U.S. president Donald Trump said Monday he will be making a “big announcement” next week in Florida as he teased a third presidential run while campaigning in Ohio ahead of the final day of voting in this year’s midterm elections.

“I’m going to be making a very big announcement on Tuesday, Nov. 15 at Mar-a-Lago,” Trump said before a cheering crowd in Vandalia, Ohio, on Monday night, where he was holding his final rally of the midterm season to bolster Senate candidate J.D. Vance.

Of course he will. The man knows his drooling imbecile supporters are sitting on the edge of their WalMart chairs, chewing their toes and all anxious for him to declare another run.

Another run that he will lose, again. The man is stupid. He can not win, in spite of millions of simpletons who worship him.

I hope he will run again and Joe eats his wheaties.

🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️... life goes on!

It does.

But that does not mean that this is normal.

This is a deliberate attempt to foment chaos and uncertainty.

THis is not what people expecting to win does.

It does.

But that does not mean that this is normal.

This is a deliberate attempt to foment chaos and uncertainty.

THis is not what people expecting to win does.
You should know by now that Trump marches to his own beat!

We finally get to see what amazingly stupendous things his team in Hawaii found!

Seriously though - the right needs to find a way to divorce itself from this clown and his obsessed worshippers/defenders.

Of course he will. The man knows his drooling imbecile supporters are sitting on the edge of their WalMart chairs, chewing their toes and all anxious for him to declare another run.

Another run that he will lose, again. The man is stupid. He can not win, in spite of millions of simpletons who worship him.
It's merely a means to a revenue stream for the clown. He needs cash.

Even if he runs, this will not change the outcome the nation is heading. Quit trying to blame Trump for the Democrats being corrupt af.

And of course when he loses we'll hear all the usual 'stolen', 'rigged', 'fixed' lies and excuses for failure we have grown familiar with over the years.

gonna announce that health care plan?

Please Mighty Universe, let that utter shitstain run for POTUS again.
Please...and thank you.

Trying to get his campaign announcement out before the indictment so he can whine about political persecution for literally violating the Espionage Act.

Trump's brief to the appeals court in response to the DOJ's motion to overturn the special master order is due on Thursday, with a court panel possibly hearing arguments in late November.

Special Master report due December 16.

Last edited:
It's merely a means to a revenue stream for the clown. He needs cash.
YES he needs the people who work for a living and some of them just making ends meet and some of them not to give him their hard earned money because he is just a poor Billionaire
Some people just aren't too smart
Have a nice day

I couldn't care less about the orange shitgibbon.

He's announcing that he needs money.

And his drooling idiotic fanboys, I mean fanbase, will gladly drain their retirement account to help this "poor" soul.

Back
Top Bottom