• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump task force adviser pushing for 'herd immunity' strategy

....You are expected to back up your claim with a reputable source. If you don't, your claim is taken as a lie....

If you disagree with my comments present an opposing view. It's not that hard. Of course it is if one can't think for themself.

If you disagree with my comments present an opposing view. It's not that hard. Of course it is if one can't think for themself.

The Moon is made of Swiss cheese.

Anyone who's paid attention to current events knows that my comment is accurate. If you're too lazy to check something yourself, that's on you.

Oh, look.

Source: "Trust me, dude."

If you want to you can refute my comments. If you either can't or won't, move on.

If you can't be arsed to back up your comments, I think I'll just sit here and laugh. If it's all the same to you.

Brilliant.

WTF is with all these trolls here?

If you want to you can refute my comments. If you either can't or won't, move on.

All you need to do is provide a counter argument.

With how many people around trump pleading guilty, being found guilty and in jail the right claims they were all innocent. I refuse to beat my head against a wall trying to prove something everyone else knows to be true because someone on here says prove it.

With how many people around trump pleading guilty, being found guilty and in jail the right claims they were all innocent. I refuse to beat my head against a wall trying to prove something everyone else knows to be true because someone on here says prove it.

WTF does that have to do with anything? Jeebus.

So, your latest tactic is to mimick my comments? Ok

That'll work if you can form your own response. Of course I'll dismiss it, but other goof-balls might like it.

Last edited:
For those of us who've been around the track more than a couple of laps, the contrast between this callousness towards the deaths of Americans [and a 'herd immunity' strategy results in deaths when compared to a preventive, wait for a vaccine game plan, Ladies and Gentlemen,] and the congressional and presidential uproar over the possible death of a single American, the late Mrs. Terri Schiavo.

Though times change, the mind-sets of many politicians do not. They remain egocentric. Rare indeed are the politicians who will take a position they believe is right, knowing that it will cost them the next election. They are called 'statesmen'. Treasure and honor them when and where you find them.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Last edited:
If one disagrees with my comment, they can refute it factually. If they won’t or can’t, not my problem.

no Tah, "prove me wrong" is how chatrooms work. This is a debate forum. Sure, you think its okay because you see so many conservatives post that childish nonsense. Since conservatives always choose narrative over integrity and post lies they have to look for excuses to never back up their points. Case in point

If one disagrees with my comment, they can refute it factually. If they won’t or can’t, not my problem.

no Tah, "prove me wrong" is how chatrooms work. This is a debate forum. Sure, you think its okay because you see so many conservatives post that childish nonsense. Since conservatives always choose narrative over integrity and post lies they have to look for excuses to never back up their points. Case in point

"Link" is not a valid response to a comment.

"Link" is not a valid response to a comment.

No Tah, its a perfectly good response at a debate forum. Of course a dishonest poster such as yourself will pretend its not a valid response. And you are a dishonest poster who's only here to to spew lies and misinformation. Here's me documenting your dishonesty. this is all from the same thread

What do you use to support the notion that Jim Jordan is a moron?
Your question was answered. later in the thread someone also pointed out that Jordan enabled a rapist
He did? Provide the evidence.
Evidence was provided. You pretended to not see it. I used you ignoring the Jordan evidence as evidence of you being a troll. I got this nugget

Again, could you explain what point you think you are making here?
Jordan? Jordan who?

you dishonesty is now documented.

So it comes down to whether you trust the WaPo or whether you trust a Trump flunky.

Given those two choices, I won't be trusting WaPo.

No Tah, its a perfectly good response at a debate forum. Of course a dishonest poster such as yourself will pretend its not a valid response. And you are a dishonest poster who's only here to to spew lies and misinformation. Here's me documenting your dishonesty. this is all from the same thread

Your question was answered. later in the thread someone also pointed out that Jordan enabled a rapist

Evidence was provided. You pretended to not see it. I used you ignoring the Jordan evidence as evidence of you being a troll. I got this nugget

you dishonesty is now documented.

Sure.

what? around 1-2 million more dead Americans before herd immunity without a vaccine?

Fauci hasn't been replaced "effectively" or otherwise. Liberals cling to every partisan motivated narrative thrown out there.

You know, the problem with the conservatives is that you view everything as a political assault on the donkey in the white house.
This virus isn't republican or democrat.
This is a public health crisis.
When the experts say "wear a mask" it doesn't mean that if you wear one you don't like the donkey of Pennsylvania Avenue. It means that you are protecting others and probably to an extent yourself as well.
When I tell you that Scott Atlas is unqualified to advise the president on infectious disease matters its not a political statement. Its actually a fact. A neuroradiologist is uniquely unqualified for that job. Just because he has an MD at the end of his name does not qualify him to give pandemic advice. Fauci has been marginalized. Everyone can see it. If the donkey had listened to the warnings in March we would not be looking at half a million dead Americans by Jan.

You know, the problem with the conservatives is that you view everything as a political assault on the donkey in the white house.
This virus isn't republican or democrat.
This is a public health crisis.
When the experts say "wear a mask" it doesn't mean that if you wear one you don't like the donkey of Pennsylvania Avenue. It means that you are protecting others and probably to an extent yourself as well.
When I tell you that Scott Atlas is unqualified to advise the president on infectious disease matters its not a political statement. Its actually a fact. A neuroradiologist is uniquely unqualified for that job. Just because he has an MD at the end of his name does not qualify him to give pandemic advice. Fauci has been marginalized. Everyone can see it. If the donkey had listened to the warnings in March we would not be looking at half a million dead Americans by Jan.

Conservatives can always identify nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom