• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump task force adviser pushing for 'herd immunity' strategy

Fauci wasn't replaced. Perhaps he should be, but that's a different issue.

Scott Atlas, a neuroradiologist who is a proponent of herd immunity has effectively replaced Fauci as the top medical advisor to the top donkey:

"One of President Trump’s top medical advisers is urging the White House to embrace a controversial “herd immunity” strategy to combat the pandemic, which would entail allowing the coronavirus to spread through most of the population to quickly build resistance to the virus, while taking steps to protect those in nursing homes and other vulnerable populations, according to five people familiar with the discussions."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5e68fe-e93b-11ea-970a-64c73a1c2392_story.html

Sorry for the duplicate (or near duplicate) quotes.

Why is a neuroradiologist advising the president on an infectious disease matter? He is totally unqualified for that job. Its because Scott Atlas is a fellow at Stanford's conservative Hoover Institute. He think thinks like the donkey.

Last edited:
Scott Atlas, a neuroradiologist who is a proponent of herd immunity has effectively replaced Fauci as the top medical advisor to the top donkey:

"One of President Trump’s top medical advisers is urging the White House to embrace a controversial “herd immunity” strategy to combat the pandemic, which would entail allowing the coronavirus to spread through most of the population to quickly build resistance to the virus, while taking steps to protect those in nursing homes and other vulnerable populations, according to five people familiar with the discussions."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5e68fe-e93b-11ea-970a-64c73a1c2392_story.html

Sorry for the duplicate (or near duplicate) quotes.

Why is a neuroradiologist advising the president on an infectious disease matter? He is totally unqualified for that job. Its because Scott Atlas is a fellow at Stanford's conservative Hoover Institute. He think thinks like the donkey.

Fauci hasn't been replaced "effectively" or otherwise. Liberals cling to every partisan motivated narrative thrown out there.

Look it up yourself. I'm tired of leading people to the facts.

I tell them the same thing, if you're interested look it up you have internet. They would much rather call you a liar. I can only presume they enjoy making themselves look childish?

I tell them the same thing, if you're interested look it up you have internet. They would much rather call you a liar. I can only presume they enjoy making themselves look childish?

Lazy people and those who have no idea how to participate in a debate or discussion generally respond with "link"? They think that settles an issue.

Anyone who's paid attention to current events knows that my comment is accurate. If you're too lazy to check something yourself, that's on you.

er uh Tah, I'm sure "nuh uh", "I know you are but what am I" and "look it up yourself" kills at preteen conservative chatrooms but this is a debate forum. You were asked to back up your point.

So it comes down to whether you trust the WaPo or whether you trust a Trump flunky.

Yeah. WAPO ran with a story no one can confirm. So ... yeah.

er uh Tah, I'm sure "nuh uh", "I know you are but what am I" and "look it up yourself" kills at preteen conservative chatrooms but this is a debate forum. You were asked to back up your point.

If one disagrees with my comment, they can refute it factually. If they won’t or can’t, not my problem.

If one disagrees with my comment, they can refute it factually. If they won’t or can’t, not my problem.

And then Tayuyaman was unable to meet the minimum burden of evidence.

Lazy people and those who have no idea how to participate in a debate or discussion generally respond with "link"? They think that settles an issue.

I like the prove it people. How does one prove it to another when facts are denied?

Look it up yourself is the last refuge of someone who can not back up their claim.

All you need to do is provide a counter argument.

Oh yes. you are doing the logical fallacy known as 'Shifting the burden of proof'. You can't support your argument, so you trying to make others prove the apposite. That is not very impressive. That technique is also dishonest, since their is the hand waving of arguments going along with the declaration of 'dismissed'.

Oh yes. you are doing the logical fallacy known as 'Shifting the burden of proof'. You can't support your argument, so you trying to make others prove the apposite. That is not very impressive. That technique is also dishonest, since their is the hand waving of arguments going along with the declaration of 'dismissed'.

Refute my comnents if you can. If you can't, move on. It's just that simple.

Desperation? How do you figure? WTF?

Yes, the deflection techniques being demostrated are the techniques one uses when one can not support their arguments, or defend their claims. It's a desperate move to deflect.

Yes, the deflection techniques being demostrated are the techniques one uses when one can not support their arguments, or defend their claims. It's a desperate move to deflect.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but if you do that's all that matters.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but if you do that's all that matters.

I am sure other understand what I am saying.

I doubt it. At least anyone that I'd take seriously.

That, of course, is to be expected. However, the ones that matter will understand.

Anyone who's paid attention to current events knows that my comment is accurate. If you're too lazy to check something yourself, that's on you.

Quick lesson for Tahuya: When you say something dubious such as this:

Several people on this task force came out and said this a complete fabrication, an out and out lie.

You are expected to back up your claim with a reputable source. If you don't, your claim is taken as a lie.

So let's see your claim. NOW. :)

Why did you alter my quote?

He didn't. He quoted your garbage.

Back
Top Bottom