• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections

NWRatCon

Eco**Social Marketeer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections (Newsweek)
President Donald Trump supporters protesting the outcome of the 2020 election have a new and surprising opponent: the Republican Party.

A viral video of protesters, as well as posts on social media platform Parler, indicate that Trump supporters are looking to boycott the upcoming Georgia Senate runoff elections.
Seemingly reacting to certification from Georgia election officials that President-elect Joe Biden had indeed won the Peach State following an election recount, the protesters disavowed the GOP.
More power to them!
Many of the posts bore a resemblance to language used by people who believe the QAnon conspiracy theory.

"DO NOT VOTE IN THE GEORGIA RUNOFFS, THE DEEP STATE WILL BE COLLECTING EVERYONE'S INFO. THIS IS A CHARADE, MEANT TO IDENTIFY PEOPLE WHO DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT," one post read, which also lamented that potential victories for Warnock and Ossoff were a "small price to pay."
Such a small price!
Other than the Republican Party, many supporters have also turned on Fox News, upset that the network has also called the election for President-elect Joe Biden. Another video of protests shows one person saying that Fox "betrayed us" in calling Arizona for Biden.

"After Fox News called Arizona prematurely for Joe Biden, I said, 'I will never watch Fox News again,'" the protester said.
Yeah!

I would hope that threlessons of 2008 are not this soon forgotten. Not showing up to vote is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
The gop will be made to pay for their betrayal during the primaries. Not voting is how you end up with obamacare being shoved down your throats. Waging your fight in the primary is how you end up with the freedom caucus and presidents like Trump.

I'm sure Democrats are loving this. Who knows, maybe they're using their sockpuppet accounts to spread it.

Please, please please do this. It'll be the one good thing those screaming imbeciles managed to accomplish.

I'm sure Democrats are loving this. Who knows, maybe they're using their sockpuppet accounts to spread it.

Yeah, well, if they were it'd be small potatoes compared to the Trumpist assault against the core of American democracy.

I would hope that threlessons of 2008 are not this soon forgotten. Not showing up to vote is throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
The gop will be made to pay for their betrayal during the primaries. Not voting is how you end up with obamacare being shoved down your throats. Waging your fight in the primary is how you end up with the freedom caucus and presidents like Trump.
Made to pay how? By folks going so far right they are eating their own party? The gop has betrayed itself and all of its principles under trump.

To all Republicans in Georgia... Trump supporters are demanding that you boycott the Georgia runoff election on January 5th.

DO NOT VOTE! STAY AT HOME AND WATCH OAN!

:giggle:

This will “own the libruls!”

To all Republicans in Georgia... Trump supporters are demanding that you boycott the Georgia runoff election on January 5th.

I concur

Georgia Republicans, stay at home and do not vote.

Your country needs you to stand firm on this.

They should do this every election.

lol

i see around a zero percent chance that Republicans will boycott the Senate runoff. i can climb Mt. Notgonnahappen again and peek over the top with my binoculars to make sure if you guys want, but it just seems to be a waste of energy.

I wish thee were significant numbers of disaffected Trump supporters in every state who worked tirelessly to ensure no Republican is every elected again.

I'm happy to help out where I can..... Maybe I finally something upon which I can agree with a Trump supporter..... yes, Georgia Republicans cost you the election. They were in on it with the Dems. Let's show them!

Last edited:

They should televise Sidney's hearing on behalf of the "voters" on that day...

i see around a zero percent chance that Republicans will boycott the Senate runoff. i can climb Mt. Notgonnahappen again and peek over the top with my binoculars to make sure if you guys want, but it just seems to be a waste of energy.
The real patriots will though. Once they commit that's it.

The trumpers will do whatever conservative talk radio tells them to do. Rush, Levine, etc.
And they will fall in line because they will be told to.

Back
Top Bottom