• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Supporters Have no Metacognition and Trump Knows it!

Trump supporters have no Metacognition and Trump knows it!

Definition of Metacognition: Metacognition is, put simply, thinking about one's thinking. More precisely, it refers to the processes used to plan, monitor, and assess one's understanding and performance. Metacognition includes a critical awareness of a) one's thinking and learning and b) oneself as a thinker and learner.

In simple words, Trump supporters cannot use their own heads to process the information so they can plan, monitor and assess the virus and take care of themselves. I have to lie to them so they do not panic!

I wanted to play it down. I did not want people to panic (in other words, they cannot handle the truth, they can only handle the lies I tell them because they cannot assess the problem and handle it.

In my own Trump words "You are stupid and I have to tell you how to think"!

I have to give credit to Trump on this. He knows his people.

"I love the poorly educated". It's not hard to understand why; they're the only people numb enough from the neck up to vote for him.

Which are examples of decisions, not metacognition.

Strike two.

Decisions require a thought process to make them; not merely a knee-jerk Pavlovian response (like taking Trump at his incontestable word). You're not very good at this.

Last edited:
View attachment 67295244

You show an ego-syntonic behavior As everyone of your posts accuse others of doing what you yourself do.

You could stop lying, but you won't because you're a hack.

Virtually everyone with even remote familiarity with the truth knows that the nearly 200,000 deaths attributed to Covid is a hopelessly incorrect figure. Deaths caused by Covid is a significantly smaller number than the oft quoted number. My ego has nothing to do with your falsities, but yours surely does.

Try reading back your previous posts on the subject and see if you can manage to make the link to my post.:roll: If you need me to walk you through, just let me know.
Ah, another liberal who doesn't know what metacognition is. It's not "decision making" or the "thought processes required" - though metacognition can certainly can be used in the context of making decisions.

Ah, another liberal who doesn't know what metacognition is. It's not "decision making" or the "thought processes required" - though metacognition can certainly can be used in the context of making decisions.

So you just managed to contradict yourself in a single sentence. Well done. I clearly stated that metacognition is a part of the decision-making thought process; "decisions require a thought process to make them".

Metacognition - Wikipedia

You could stop lying, but you won't because you're a hack.

Virtually everyone with even remote familiarity with the truth knows that the nearly 200,000 deaths attributed to Covid is a hopelessly incorrect figure. Deaths caused by Covid is a significantly smaller number than the oft quoted number. My ego has nothing to do with your falsities, but yours surely does.

So, are you now saying that Trump himself is exaggerating?

He did say this:

"It is even more deadly than your strenuous flu".

This post of yours clearly shows that you are blind to facts and truth. There have been 6,800,000 positive covid-19 tests. Again, let me state. 6.8 million

There have been 198,000 reported deaths and if you know anything about hospitals, you have never seen scenes like this ever before:

and yet you say it is all a hoax!

I think you have a problem and it is not one that I (or anyone else here) can help with. You are in denial and blind people only see what they want to see.

I have now lost all interest in talking to you again. I cannot communicate with anyone so blind and in denial as you are. I don't even think that if you (or someone in your family) died from the virus would you wake up from your fantasy and even much less blame Trump for it.

You are brainwashed.

So you just managed to contradict yourself in a single sentence. Well done. I clearly stated that metacognition is a part of the decision-making thought process; "decisions require a thought process to make them".

Metacognition - Wikipedia
You are wrong. Metacognition can be part of the decision making process, but it doesn't have to be.

So, are you now saying that Trump himself is exaggerating?

He did say this:

"It is even more deadly than your strenuous flu".

This post of yours clearly shows that you are blind to facts and truth. There have been 6,800,000 positive covid-19 tests. Again, let me state. 6.8 million
There have been 198,000 reported deaths and if you know anything about hospitals, you have never seen scenes like this ever before:

and yet you say it is all a hoax!

I think you have a problem and it is not one that I (or anyone else here) can help with. You are in denial and blind people only see what they want to see.

I have now lost all interest in talking to you again. I cannot communicate with anyone so blind and in denial as you are. I don't even think that if you (or someone in your family) died from the virus would you wake up from your fantasy and even much less blame Trump for it.

You are brainwashed.

No, I said exactly what I said, right there in black and white. Apparently you have reading comprehension problems. At your age, that's a sad thing.

Back
Top Bottom