• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Supporters Have no Metacognition and Trump Knows it!

Humbolt, since you took the time to make a criticizing comment, why don't you show your knowledge of the word and explain how I used it incorrectly. C'mon, teach me!

it is impossible to teach someone who thinks they know it all.
which is why all your posts end up the same way.

everyone here having to correct you on why you are wrong and you still repeating the same thing over again as if it changes how wrong it was
the first time.

The reality is that Trump thinks his supporters do not use their minds to recognize what is truth and what is scam. Simply stated, he thinks his followers are dumb and that includes you.

again you all you have are project fallacies.

LMAO.... That's the ticket.

I think this will be just as effective as "basket of deplorables" was.

With the rise of Qanon, the "deplorable" question is now asked and answered in the affirmative.
Trumpers love Qanon and that's worse than believing this guy:

0_Video-of-the-guru-of-the-sect-Heavens-gate.jpg

Or this guy:

David_koresh.jpg

Or this guy:

l-ron-hubbard-portrait_0.jpg

It takes a special "Tincture a la Deplorable" to be stupid enough to believe in Trump at this point, and the deplorables proved it all by themselves.

When you lie to your own people and expect them to believe you in spite of facts against what you said, it means you think they are dumb or that they are incapable of handling the truth. Either way, it is disparaging them. In responding to the last part of your comment, being able to build a missile system does not mean you are not dumb or able to be scammed. Most people have some talent, either though studying something all their lives or being taught specifically how to do something. That doesn't mean they have an ability to discern lies from truth or have any common sense.

Here is a perfect example of what I mean

and then, the exact opposite

I can easily imagine that you took a brief break, put on your pink hat, and went out to scream at the sky before posting that.

You just can't imagine how entertaining it is to others when you folks describe yourselves as intelligent and impossibly sophisticated in thought and manner.

You've nominated a presidential candidate who is so far gone in cognitive decline that he can't answer a question that isn't pre-screened, with the answer provided on a teleprompter, and the old fool still manages to read the "(over)", and "end of quote" instructions. You actually believe the public doesn't see and hear this stuff.

The "we're smart and you are a stupid poopy pants" bit only plays insude your political church walls. The rest of us have more meaningful stuff to do.

Trump supporters have no Metacognition and Trump knows it!

Definition of Metacognition: Metacognition is, put simply, thinking about one's thinking. More precisely, it refers to the processes used to plan, monitor, and assess one's understanding and performance. Metacognition includes a critical awareness of a) one's thinking and learning and b) oneself as a thinker and learner.

In simple words, Trump supporters cannot use their own heads to process the information so they can plan, monitor and assess the virus and take care of themselves. I have to lie to them so they do not panic!

I wanted to play it down. I did not want people to panic (in other words, they cannot handle the truth, they can only handle the lies I tell them because they cannot assess the problem and handle it.

In my own Trump words "You are stupid and I have to tell you how to think"!

I have to give credit to Trump on this. He knows his people.

Look up the term "hyper hysterical" and tell us how it is affecting your metacognitive abilities. :lamo

Trump is plain spoken and crude. That doesn't mean he or his supporters are dumb. Some of the more intelligent people I know aren't well spoken, and write poorly. They also happen to have developed advanced missile guidance systems, advance surgical techniques, and a few are highly successful artists and musicians.

In short, go pound sand.

When you lie to a person in such a constant and unbelievable way, it means you think the listener is stupid and will believe it.

The excuse that he was trying to keep panic from occurring is even worse. He talks about rioters and Democrats being enemies and trying to cause our downfall and that is not supposed to cause panic but telling people to use masks and social distance is supposed to cause panic? Gimme a break. You are proving Trump right!

LMAO.... That's the ticket.

I think this will be just as effective as "basket of deplorables" was.

Nothing is effective when dealing with a cult intent on drinking the spiked Kool Aid because that is what dear leader said.

Look up the term "hyper hysterical" and tell us how it is affecting your metacognitive abilities. :lamo

So now you are saying that Trump was attempting to prevent his supporters from getting "Hyper Hysterical"? Wow, not only are they dumb but take to Hysteria so easily. By the way, how come he believes they won't get hysterical with the rioting that HE SAYS is out of control and killing people? I guess dying from rioting is not as bad as dying from covid-29, right?

Definition of Metacognition: Metacognition is, put simply, thinking about one's thinking. More precisely, it refers to the processes used to plan, monitor, and assess one's understanding and performance. Metacognition includes a critical awareness of a) one's thinking and learning and b) oneself as a thinker and learner.

In simple words, Trump supporters cannot use their own heads to process the information so they can plan, monitor and assess the virus and take care of themselves. I have to lie to them so they do not panic!

I wanted to play it down. I did not want people to panic (in other words, they cannot handle the truth, they can only handle the lies I tell them because they cannot assess the problem and handle it.

Says the Biden supporters...tooo frign funny

When you lie to a person in such a constant and unbelievable way, it means you think the listener is stupid and will believe it.

The excuse that he was trying to keep panic from occurring is even worse. He talks about rioters and Democrats being enemies and trying to cause our downfall and that is not supposed to cause panic but telling people to use masks and social distance is supposed to cause panic? Gimme a break. You are proving Trump right!

You can judge for yourself. You cannot judge for others. Your attempt to anoint yourself as a judge for others presumes a superiority not in evidence. Sorry.

Says the Biden supporters...tooo frign funny

Trump supporters saying?

How do YOU explain Trump lying to his own people about the severity of the virus (that has killed in excess of 190,000 but then keying even more on the severity of the riots that have killed less than 30 people? You call that "thinking his supporters are smart?". You call that "says the Biden supporters?". Wow, you keep proving the point of how dumb Trump thinks his supporters are and by your answer, him being correct.

You can judge for yourself. You cannot judge for others. Your attempt to anoint yourself as a judge for others presumes a superiority not in evidence. Sorry.

I am not judging anything. I am simply pointing out what Trump has done. By his own words, he lied about the severity of the virus but did not lie (actually stressed) the severity of the riots. The virus has killed over 190,000 people and the riots have killed around 30. You tell me, which is worse?

Do you have any common sense? If you think you do, then please explain to me what you think Trump was doing by lying about one but stressing the severity of the other. If you can't handle the news about the severity and need for protection from the virus but are pushed to do something about the riots, what do you call that? C'mon, you must have an opinion. Why don't you tell us what he was trying to do with these actions.

You certainly are criticizing but offer no other view.

I am not judging anything. I am simply pointing out what Trump has done. By his own words, he lied about the severity of the virus but did not lie (actually stressed) the severity of the riots. The virus has killed over 190,000 people and the riots have killed around 30. You tell me, which is worse?

Do you have any common sense? If you think you do, then please explain to me what you think Trump was doing by lying about one but stressing the severity of the other. If you can't handle the news about the severity and need for protection from the virus but are pushed to do something about the riots, what do you call that? C'mon, you must have an opinion. Why don't you tell us what he was trying to do with these actions.

You certainly are criticizing but offer no other view.

When a level headed person examines the statement that 190,000 people have died from Covid 19, that person will find that Covid 19 has been listed as a contributing factor in some 190,000 deaths. Some were undoubtedly caused exclusively by Covid, and a very large percentage of that 190,000 indicate the deceased simply had some level of infection from that virus when they passed. This is public knowledge, and those who understand how that statistic has been developed understand it's inaccuracy. Clearly you either don't understand it or are willingly ignoring it for purely partisan purposes.

THAT is why your judgement is unreliable right out of the gate.

When a level headed person examines the statement that 190,000 people have died from Covid 19, that person will find that Covid 19 has been listed as a contributing factor in some 190,000 deaths. Some were undoubtedly caused exclusively by Covid, and a very large percentage of that 190,000 indicate the deceased simply had some level of infection from that virus when they passed. This is public knowledge, and those who understand how that statistic has been developed understand it's inaccuracy. Clearly you either don't understand it or are willingly ignoring it for purely partisan purposes.

THAT is why your judgement is unreliable right out of the gate.

Humbolt, you did not address the question I asked at all. This post of yours is pure deflection. The question was simple, why did Trump lie to his supporters about the severity of the virus but did not lie (in fact, stressed) the severity of the riots if he wanted to prevent panic?

Your answer does not address any of that? Can you explain Trump's thinking to me? Or was it simply that he was trying to manipulate his base, which in turn would make the point of the OP correct?

If you can't debate the issue being asked, why are you even on this board? Is it just that you are trying to prove your idol is all that you think him to be and have NO INTEREST in the truth?

And his people prove him correct daily.

Nothing is effective when dealing with a cult intent on drinking the spiked Kool Aid because that is what dear leader said.

the irony and pot meet kettle moment is strong with this one.
THis coming from the crowd that spews every anti-trump thing no matter if it is correct or not
and then when it is proven to be incorrect they keep spewing the same **** non-stop.

yet another failed projection fallacy.

You evidently don't read or interpret things correctly. There is no planning for the virus, there is planning for how to deal with the virus. For example, do I wear a mask or not? Do I socially distance or not? Do I listen to Trump or Fauci or do I research all the information available. Do I think about it or be led by the nose?

Trump knew that his people would not do any of that. He realized that his people have no metacognition and therefore would not analyze, assess, or evaluate the information. They will just sit back and listen to what Trump says and do what he says. That is why I stated clearly that Trump supporters do not use any metacognition and that anything he says is what they will follow.

It is the cult mentality and exactly what metacognition talks about. It seems that it is you that does not know what it means.

He read through the punctuation. Or else twisted your words purposely.

the irony and pot meet kettle moment is strong with this one.
THis coming from the crowd that spews every anti-trump thing no matter if it is correct or not
and then when it is proven to be incorrect they keep spewing the same **** non-stop.

yet another failed projection fallacy.

There is no equivalence.

Trump was lying, maliciously and intentionally, when he kept telling you that you weren't going to believe what his top people were finding on Obama's secret birth certificate, for 6 years straight.

When we tell you Trump was lying and deceiving you in a dangerous and reckless manner on the dangers of COVID19, despite knowing better himself, it's all on tape.

That you still cling to your faith in the cult despite all this overwhelming evidence is just a desperate insistence on continuing to have your fill of the spiked Kool Aid. You gotta let it go, man. I know it may taste good and you like it a lot. But this stuff is really bad for you and is literally making you sick. Put that cup down.

So now you are saying that Trump was attempting to prevent his supporters from getting "Hyper Hysterical"? Wow, not only are they dumb but take to Hysteria so easily. By the way, how come he believes they won't get hysterical with the rioting that HE SAYS is out of control and killing people? I guess dying from rioting is not as bad as dying from covid-29, right?

BS it's .......................every other post on here liberals spreading doom and gloom over the virus.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

BS it's .......................every other post on here liberals spreading doom and gloom over the virus.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

Every post here given by a Trump supporter is deflect, distract, not address, attack (the messenger), or blame someone else (Obama did worse). No facts, no links, no debate of the issues. Explain, excuse, justify, rationalize, vindicate, exempt, absolve and entertain fantasy are the only things that Trump supporters can ever do to deal with negative facts and truths about Trump.

Trumpsupporters4.jpg

and here is the real picture of a normal Trump supporter.

Stockmarkettrump.jpg

Humbolt, you did not address the question I asked at all. This post of yours is pure deflection. The question was simple, why did Trump lie to his supporters about the severity of the virus but did not lie (in fact, stressed) the severity of the riots if he wanted to prevent panic?

Your answer does not address any of that? Can you explain Trump's thinking to me? Or was it simply that he was trying to manipulate his base, which in turn would make the point of the OP correct?

If you can't debate the issue being asked, why are you even on this board? Is it just that you are trying to prove your idol is all that you think him to be and have NO INTEREST in the truth?

Nope. I first had to address the lie you repeated.

Nope. I first had to address the lie you repeated.

Once again, deflect. There can be no lie when asking a question. I did not make any statement.

Bottom line, you just don't have an answer. You don't have the capability to debate. You fail at defending your idol. With people like you supporting him, it proves my OP totally. You have no metacognition. You are the perfect target for a con man like Trump. Face it, you have no ability to seek the truth and discover when you are wrong.

kissingtrumpsass1.jpg

Once again, deflect. There can be no lie when asking a question. I did not make any statement.

Bottom line, you just don't have an answer. You don't have the capability to debate. You fail at defending your idol. With people like you supporting him, it proves my OP totally. You have no metacognition. You are the perfect target for a con man like Trump. Face it, you have no ability to seek the truth and discover when you are wrong.

View attachment 67295206

Wrongo, again. You cited a statistic as factual that is known to be false, and did it at the outset. With lies so glibly offered, why would I take anything you offer seriously?

Wrongo, again. You cited a statistic as factual that is known to be false, and did it at the outset. With lies so glibly offered, why would I take anything you offer seriously?

Haha3.jpg

You show an ego-syntonic behavior As everyone of your posts accuse others of doing what you yourself do.

Back
Top Bottom