• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Says There Will Be a ‘Bloodbath’ and Elections Will End if He Isn’t Reelected

Liberals don't hurt my feelings. They convince me that they support a president who is the wrong choice to lead this country.
Opening the borders and taking money away from the military budget in these times is a truly stupid thing to do.
That's why I want Biden to lose.

This is what is at the bottom of all of my posts:

The election was not stolen from Trump.
Never voted for Trump in 2016 or 2020.
Hope he never runs again. I will, once again, not vote for him because he is not worthy of my vote.
This whole “liberals are still worse” sentiment can **** right off.

Trump is out there, falsely accusing democrats of his own plans. He wants there to be a bloodbath when he loses, and he wants to make sure there is never a real election in the United States ever again. He’s legitimately sick in the head, and you’re over here lying about Biden “opening” the border, showing you have absolutely no ****ing idea what an “open border” is.

Donald Trump appeared at a rally hosted by super PAC Buckeye Values in Dayton, Ohio, on Saturday supporting Bernie Moreno, the Senate candidate vying for the GOP primary who Trump endorsed....

Trump’s speech was made partially without the aid of a teleprompter (apparently it was not working for him to refer to as he mentioned several times), and he meandered, riffed, made blunders, and mispronounced several words. Though, to be fair to the apparent failing teleprompter, these gaffes have become typical during Trump’s rally speeches....

Of course, it would not be a Trump rally without him spouting off about the election he lost being rigged and talking in near-apocalyptic terms should he not be reelected this year. “Now if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country, that will be the least of it,” he warned. Later, he went as far as ominously implying that voting as we know it won’t exist if he loses: “I don’t think you’re going to have another election in this country if we don’t win this election,” he said....
When the ****er loses and he tries to steal the election again, I hope the response from law enforcement reflects the gravity of the situation.

When the ****er loses and he tries to steal the election again, I hope the response from law enforcement reflects the gravity of the situation.
His comments will trigger substantial online chatter. You can bet the FBI is going to be paying close attention.

Donald Trump appeared at a rally hosted by super PAC Buckeye Values in Dayton, Ohio, on Saturday supporting Bernie Moreno, the Senate candidate vying for the GOP primary who Trump endorsed....

Trump’s speech was made partially without the aid of a teleprompter (apparently it was not working for him to refer to as he mentioned several times), and he meandered, riffed, made blunders, and mispronounced several words. Though, to be fair to the apparent failing teleprompter, these gaffes have become typical during Trump’s rally speeches....

Of course, it would not be a Trump rally without him spouting off about the election he lost being rigged and talking in near-apocalyptic terms should he not be reelected this year. “Now if I don’t get elected, it’s gonna be a bloodbath for the whole — that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country, that will be the least of it,” he warned. Later, he went as far as ominously implying that voting as we know it won’t exist if he loses: “I don’t think you’re going to have another election in this country if we don’t win this election,” he said....
And the Trump cult claims Democrats are the violent ones :rolleyes:

And you still take seriously the verbal crap he spews at one of his rallies. It's a campaign season and candidates use rhetoric to fire up their base.
No. No. Threatening a "bloodbath" if you lose is not normal campaign rhetoric. It's a threat of violence. Learn the difference.

But who to aim at? People in the Walmart parking lot with a Biden bumper sticker? Who? Yeah, they can try the Capitol again, or the White House, but I don't think that would go well for them.
They can't get at the most senior government officials.

But I sure as hell wouldn't want to be a poll worker.

Because that is what he does.
That is not a defense.
That is acknowledging Trump is what he has always been.
So you really have no point. Youre just saying, well yes Trump did say that and he says stupid things? And....therefore....? We shouldn't discuss it?

Last edited:
And you still take seriously the verbal crap he spews at one of his rallies. It's a campaign season and candidates use rhetoric to fire up their base.
Why are you defending Trump? You say you didn't vote for him, and we've all seen the dangers of him 'firing up' his base. Should we pretend J6 didn't happen, or what?

And what candidate in your memory or anyone else's uses "bloodbath" to describe the predicted outcome if he loses the election? It's not normal. It's deranged.
Not literally or seriously.
Only stupid people do that.
Well stupid people are who elected him the first time and can elect him again. Nearly half of voters are morons. They take him literally and seriously. That's why a POTUS candidate talking like that isn't something I'd defend at least....

Hope he never runs again.
Breaking News. He is running now and he has clenched the nomination. Last time he started going batshit in his speeches we had a violent riot in our Capitol, in the name of Trump, with the purpose to "Stop The Steal" (the rally name) and stop the official proceeding of the peaceful transfer of power by violent force.

The fact that is and continues to be minimized and gets a shoulder shrug, just because you disagree with how we treat asylum seekers, is breathtaking and frankly, even dumber than the idiots who lap up his bloodbath comments.

At least MAGA actually stands for SOMETHING, as crazy as they are. Meanwhile we continue to have millions of Americans "closer to the middle" who don't even have the courage to draw a clear line at an attempted coup & do everything they can to stop the orchestrator from taking office again.

But hey, Biden cut the military budget. No wait he's not STRONG enough. No wait, we shouldnt fund Ukraine. No wait, too many poor hungry brown people coming here.

In reality, his rhetoric is no more detrimental than Biden's, who pretended to say democracy will end if Trump gets another chance at the WH.

I wish they would both knock it off.
It's not helping the country come together, as Biden promised the country in order to get elected.
I know it really is unfair and mean of Biden to point out that Trump literally tried to overturn the results of the last election, and would have happily ended 'democracy' to keep power, then Trump sat on his ass and did nothing for hours as the Capitol was attacked by MAGA thugs. It's really divisive to point that out, versus pretending none of it happened. BOTH SIDES, you know!!

...The former president opened his speech by praising the people serving sentences in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol. Mr. Trump, who faces criminal charges tied to his efforts to overturn his election loss, called them “hostages” and “unbelievable patriots,” commended their spirit and vowed to help them if elected in November. He also repeated his false claims that the 2020 election was stolen, which have been discredited by a mountain of evidence....

I know it really is unfair and mean of Biden to point out that Trump literally tried to overturn the results of the last election, and would have happily ended 'democracy' to keep power, then Trump sat on his ass and did nothing for hours as the Capitol was attacked by MAGA thugs. It's really divisive to point that out, versus pretending none of it happened. BOTH SIDES, you know!!
Oh yea? Well Al Gore incited riots on the Capitol after the SCOTUS decision on FL where he lost by less than 1k votes. Are we going to arrest Al Gore for inciting a riot? Huh lib?

...The former president opened his speech by praising the people serving sentences in connection with the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol. Mr. Trump, who faces criminal charges tied to his efforts to overturn his election loss, called them “hostages” and “unbelievable patriots,” commended their spirit and vowed to help them if elected in November. He also repeated his false claims that the 2020 election was stolen, which have been discredited by a mountain of evidence....
Yea but if I vote for him I might save a few $s on taxes. Is Democracy really worth more than $1000?

This whole “liberals are still worse” sentiment can **** right off.

Trump is out there, falsely accusing democrats of his own plans. He wants there to be a bloodbath when he loses, and he wants to make sure there is never a real election in the United States ever again. He’s legitimately sick in the head, and you’re over here lying about Biden “opening” the border, showing you have absolutely no ****ing idea what an “open border” is.

For those who are paranoid there will never be a 'real' election again should Trump win, just remember:

Mr. Trump, for better or worse, is the leader of the 'opposition' to the present government in this country. He is challenging that government in the upcoming election

And that government is trying to put him in jail.

Let us not pretend that that decision will not have reverberations in the years ahead.

And you seem to believe every word Trump utters during a campaign speech. Have you never heard him make a bullshit speech before? Do you hang on his every word as if he takes himself literally?
How many defendants after the Capitol building riot defended themselves by saying their President told them to do it?

For those who are paranoid there will never be a 'real' election again should Trump win, just remember:

Mr. Trump, for better or worse, is the leader of the 'opposition' to the present government in this country. He is challenging that government in the upcoming election

And that government is trying to put him in jail.

Let us not pretend that that decision will not have reverberations in the years ahead.
We do indeed hope there are reverberations going forward. They go kind of like this:

The founding fathers in their wisdom designed a damn good system to among other things repel authoritarians from stealing democracy from Americans. The system isn’t perfect but so far it works. But authoritarians and assholes are out there and they will keep coming. Stay vigilant, and reject them.

We do indeed hope there are reverberations going forward. They go kind of like this:

The founding fathers in their wisdom designed a damn good system to among other things repel authoritarians from stealing democracy from Americans. The system isn’t perfect but so far it works. But authoritarians and assholes are out there and they will keep coming. Stay vigilant, and reject them.

But those aren't the reverberations.
The argument isn't to vote against Trump.
The argument is to put him in jail

Breaking News. He is running now and he has clenched the nomination. Last time he started going batshit in his speeches we had a violent riot in our Capitol, in the name of Trump, with the purpose to "Stop The Steal" (the rally name) and stop the official proceeding of the peaceful transfer of power by violent force.

The fact that is and continues to be minimized and gets a shoulder shrug, just because you disagree with how we treat asylum seekers, is breathtaking and frankly, even dumber than the idiots who lap up his bloodbath comments.

At least MAGA actually stands for SOMETHING, as crazy as they are. Meanwhile we continue to have millions of Americans "closer to the middle" who don't even have the courage to draw a clear line at an attempted coup & do everything they can to stop the orchestrator from taking office again.

But hey, Biden cut the military budget. No wait he's not STRONG enough. No wait, we shouldnt fund Ukraine. No wait, too many poor hungry brown people coming here.
It’s the same “moderates” MLKJr was criticizing, those who favor the negative peace which is the absence of tension over the positive peace which is the presence of justice.

These moderates are abuse enablers. Democrats are the victims of this abuse, and when they start to stick up for themselves, these cowards try to bully democrats into accepting the abuse, because they’re too brainwashed or chickenshit to stand up to abusive republicans.

I’m so furious about this situation. Democrats should not be needed to take care of Trump, the GOP needed to clean house and they failed. Moderates and independents should be helping fix this, not making it worse.

Yeah but will they do a ****ing thing about it.
It's not a question of will, it's a matter of accurately identifying the real threats.

I don't know how much gets reported to them every day but I bet it's in the tens of thousands of online threats.

Back
Top Bottom