• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Says He Will ‘Negotiate’ Third Term Because He’s ‘Entitled’ To It

Had Obama made that particular "joke" or any of the countless other "jokes" that King Biff has made, this country would officially be at least two countries now, and they would not be at peace.

Oh, their heads would explode had Obama said this.

I meant officially.

So its ok as long as it's not official.......interesting.

Considering it's been this way for 3 years, since Trump got elected.....but it doesn't count because it's not....official....

He might want to win a second term first and that is looking very If'y. No he will not get a third term, because you screwed up the first term does not entitle him to a do over, the guy os an idiot as are his followers.[/QUOTE)
maybe we should wonder just what he might do if he does lose in Nov.
will he declare the election a fraud , set up, rigged ?
and declare it invalid and maybe declare marshal law and then try to set himself up to be President for life
I don't know about anybody else but I can see him trying to do it
Just a thought
Have a nice afternoon

I like his joke about negotiating a second term best.

So its ok as long as it's not official.......interesting.

Considering it's been this way for 3 years, since Trump got elected.....but it doesn't count because it's not....official....

Are you trying to do an impression of someone who is actually confused about what i posted?

Biden supporters are some of the most mercurial people I know, yet are the farthest out there on the political left wing which is composed of destructive ideologues.

And yet there are more of them than Trump supporters. The majority is, by definition, not far out on the fringes.

He's only invincible from criticism with his moronic cult. The smart people pause at such dangerous words.

He's all admiration for despots who get life tenure like in China. He admires how Putin keeps stealing elections. And of course he's in love with Little Kim. These are his role models.

Are you trying to do an impression of someone who is actually confused about what i posted?

Nope, I'm saying you a ****ing hypocrite by saying it, OMG if that had happened officially.....

But it happened UNOFFICIALLY the moment Trump got elected, but hell, you are ok with that.....

He's all admiration for despots who get life tenure like in China. He admires how Putin keeps stealing elections. And of course he's in love with Little Kim. These are his role models.

He calls Kim "Your Excellency". The world's worst dictator who murders his own family.

Trump is such a ****ing moron.

Nope, I'm saying you a ****ing hypocrite by saying it, OMG if that had happened officially.....

But it happened UNOFFICIALLY the moment Trump got elected, but hell, you are ok with that.....

What would you propose he do about it?

Except he wouldn't have his own family murdered. Okay, he would kill Jared if it meant having Ivanka all to himself.

No one in his family has ever competed with him for power.

What would you propose he do about it?

Not much anyone person can do about it, but the first thing I guess I would do.....is not going around saying OMG the OTHER SIDE would have done this OFFICIALLY....when his own side, actually did it...unofficially....

I mean, that's the one thing I probably wouldn't do.

Not much anyone person can do about it, but the first thing I guess I would do.....is not going around saying OMG the OTHER SIDE would have done this OFFICIALLY....when his own side, actually did it...unofficially....

I mean, that's the one thing I probably wouldn't do.

How did "his side" do it?

How did "his side" do it?

Just gotta look around.....the party of tolerance are now the intolerant ones....hell there was a thread started....how can you vote for trump and be a good person....I mean, HE didn't do it, the moron who started that post did...but thats just an example.....

I disagree with you, and the party of tolerance loses their ever living ****.

Just gotta look around.....the party of tolerance are now the intolerant ones....hell there was a thread started....how can you vote for trump and be a good person....I mean, HE didn't do it, the moron who started that post did...but thats just an example.....

I disagree with you, and the party of tolerance loses their ever living ****.

And is this different that when Obama was in office?

And it was so funny. A real knee slapper. A third Presidential term. Giggle giggle snort snort. Isn't Trumpy awesomes?

Trump pines after the power of Communists and Authoritarians. But he can't have it, no matter what stupid thing he runs off at the mouth about. This was a stupid comment made by a stupid President, and were he a D not an R, the deflectors would be enraged.

It's going to be interesting when President Biden starts making gaffes and saying stupid things, just how many of these deflectors will suddenly be outraged.

And is this different that when Obama was in office?

I don't recall much rioting/looting telling people they were evil for supporting Obama.....I mean, granted, I am sure there were/are some idiots who thought that....but nowhere near the scope it is now on the left. You literally have people being assaulted for wearing Pro-Trump gear.......did that happen when Obama was President, did anyone get attacked for wearing Obama stuff? I am asking because I don't remember.....

The rioting and looting is being done by both sides. As for wearing Obama stuff, the left doesn't seem to be into the cult of personality that the right is, wearing supporting hats and all. But you hear a lot of "I support Trump because it upsets libz". Hell, McConnell was saying he was going to do his best to make Obama a one term president before Obama had even taken office. Its both sides, and I imagine you know that.

Back
Top Bottom