• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Says He Will ‘Negotiate’ Third Term Because He’s ‘Entitled’ To It

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
You must he the then most confused person in the comedy club. He was clearly throwing out a punch line over the four years plus Russia Hoax knee capping his administration. It all about common sense used as a comedy foil.

Are you saying it is common sense he should be given 3 terms?

trixare4kids

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
You must he the then most confused person in the comedy club. He was clearly throwing out a punch line over the four years plus Russia Hoax knee capping his administration. It all about common sense used as a comedy foil.

He even joked about a third, fourth and fifth term, but as usual many who oppose this president's reelection hang on his every word. Well, for that matter, haven't they always? :lol:

bluesmoke

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

If you're saying Trump was being funny, Trump has stated He doesn't joke.

bluesmoke

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Constitution? What Constitution? :doh

Constitution? We ain’t got no constitution. We don’t need no constitution. I don’t have to show you any stinkin’ constitution!

RabidAlpaca

Engineer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

He even joked about a third, fourth and fifth term, but as usual many who oppose this president's reelection hang on his every word. Well, for that matter, haven't they always? :lol:

I've always found it odd that you guys use the "you can't take what the president says literally!" argument so often. Is literally everything he says a joke?

Donald Trump: I never kid.

SheWolf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

SheWolf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I've always found it odd that you guys use the "you can't take what the president says literally!" argument so often. Is literally everything he says a joke?

The press needs to take him to task, because I am tired of his supporters making excuses for this nonsense

trixare4kids

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

That you can't see Trump joking about possible third-sixth terms simply astounds. :lol:

roughdraft274

ThunderCougarFalconBird
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

How else are they supposed to defend Trump?

Casper

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Ikari

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
If you're saying Trump was being funny, Trump has stated He doesn't joke.

This is a general excuse they use whenever Trump says stupid stuff, which is constantly. They always pull out the "he was just joking". But could you imagine what they would have said had Obama "joked" about it in the same manner?

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Of course, all the stupid and horrible stuff Trump says is all "just joking". That way he's invincible from criticism right?

He's only invincible from criticism with his moronic cult. The smart people pause at such dangerous words.

sjmay

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
**** it,

I'm convinced words have made half of this country dumber than ****ing dog****.

Helix

Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Had Obama made that particular "joke" or any of the countless other "jokes" that King Biff has made, this country would officially be at least two countries now, and they would not be at peace.

sjmay

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Had Obama made that particular "joke" or any of the countless other "jokes" that King Biff has made, this country would officially be at least two countries now, and they would not be at peace.

The fact that you think it's not that now......is amusing.....unofficially

Top Bottom