• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he ‘never said’ Mexico would pay for the wall. But he did – a lot

No one is going to balance the budget. Off topic.

Its relevant because its another example of conservatives believing something hilariously false while "the left" tried to tell you it was hilariously false. Just like when you thought mexico would pay for the wall. We told you.

So no wall. Just let 'em walk right in. Right.

Ignoring Every Word Other People have Written fallacy

Most of us have said we support better border security, thus not 'letting 'em walk right in.' Is there a reason you are refusing to acknowledge that? And the lack of cost/benefit analysis for 'additional' wall in certain areas...also requested.

Unless you are suffering from Reading Comprehension Failure fallacy

If you support the ACA then you should be proud to pay for my insurance. I think I am going to change to a liberal and let you pay for my food, housing, and maybe my fishing.

I don't "support" the ACA as I've said hundreds of times on here. It didn't do enough for people like me who work for our insurance. It did something for people like you who don't want to work for your own insurance and want people like me to pay for you.

Get a job and show some of that personal responsibility you Trump fans claim you want.

I don't "support" the ACA as I've said hundreds of times on here. It didn't do enough for people like me who work for our insurance. It did something for people like you who don't want to work for your own insurance and want people like me to pay for you.

Get a job and show some of that personal responsibility you Trump fans claim you want.

really, I don't think I ever saw that argument from you or anybody. It did some things for people who worked for their insurance. What do you think it needed to do?

really, I don't think I ever saw that argument from you or anybody. It did some things for people who worked for their insurance. What do you think it needed to do?

This is not the place to discuss the ACA. You can search my hundreds of posts about the ACA in the forum about the ACA.

I kind of like the idea of everyone gets a trophy. It is always someone else fault is also great. I drink and drive it is the bar tenders fault. I shoot some one it is the guns fault. If I am not sure who to blame I can blame Bush or Trump.

Why would I get a job if you will pay me not to work. I don't need to waste my time working when you will pay my insurance, pay my heating bill, pay for my groceries, pay for my home, and I get a phone. Do a few side jobs the same as the illegals and make more money than when paid taxes, insurance, licensing, workman's compensation, and all the other legal requirement. Plus don't I get rewarded for breaking our laws. I should at the least get a trophy. Maybe we can have a sanctuary city for citizens with no respect for our laws. I want to be above the law like the illegals and Hillary.

I think I will change how I lean. Clearly left is the way to go. I could have been fishing every day starting in my 20's. Thanks to all the saps who think it is great to pay people not to work.

Last edited:
I kind of like the idea of everyone gets a trophy. It is always someone else fault is also great. I drink and drive it is the bar tenders fault. I shoot some one it is the guns fault. If I am not sure who to blame I can blame Bush or Trump.

Why would I get a job if you will pay me not to work. I don't need to waste my time working when you will pay my insurance, pay my heating bill, pay for my groceries, pay for my home, and I get a phone. Do a few side jobs the same as the illegals and make more money than when paid taxes, insurance, licensing, workman's compensation, and all the other legal requirement. Plus don't I get rewarded for breaking our laws. I should at the least get a trophy. Maybe we can have a sanctuary city for citizens with no respect for our laws. I want to be above the law like the illegals and Hillary.

Your first two sentences show you don't want to work. That's on you. Your mention of Hillary shows how much you miss her. Write her a fan letter.

I hope your dream comes true and you can sit around on welfare all day while the rest of us take care of you.

It is doing fine. I just got signed. No more insurance payments, co pay, prescriptions are free, and I got the boat all fixed up. Next is food stamps, my heating bill, and a welfare check. My back hurts so why keep working in pain. I think some basketball will loosen me up. Lots of people with nothing to do all day to play with.

Last edited:
Your first two sentences show you don't want to work. That's on you. Your mention of Hillary shows how much you miss her. Write her a fan letter.

I hope your dream comes true and you can sit around on welfare all day while the rest of us take care of you.

It has already started. I already got the insurance. Now for welfare or better yet disability. I can only hope the left take the presidency this time around and a few more senate seats and I am set for life. Maybe Hillary will run again.

It has already started. I already got the insurance. Now for welfare or better yet disability. I can only hope the left take the presidency this time around and a few more senate seats and I am set for life. Maybe Hillary will run again.

So if you have a job with insurance, take it.

If you want Hillary to run again, email her and beg her to do it. If she says no, you can clear some of the space she occupies in your head. I mean, if your leader Trump allows you to do that.

So if you have a job with insurance, take it.

If you want Hillary to run again, email her and beg her to do it. If she says no, you can clear some of the space she occupies in your head. I mean, if your leader Trump allows you to do that.

I am done with Trump. I am getting old and looking to get as much as I can out of our government. I will just blindly press the button for vote all democrat party and not care who is actually running. We all know the democrats can do no wrong. I will live by the words of our great leader JFK who at least chased only the best looking women around the Oval Office. Ask what your country can do for you – ask not what you can do for your country.

I am done with Trump. I am getting old and looking to get as much as I can out of our government. I will just blindly press the button for vote all democrat party and not care who is actually running. We all know the democrats can do no wrong. I will live by the words of our great leader JFK who at least chased only the best looking women around the Oval Office. Ask what your country can do for you – ask not what you can do for your country.

That's good, I guess. Not sure why you shared this with me. I'm more interested in you getting a job so you don't expect me to pay for your insurance.

That's good, I guess. Not sure why you shared this with me. I'm more interested in you getting a job so you don't expect me to pay for your insurance.

I sent it because you thought Trump was my leader. My leader is now Pelosi. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

There is no law preventing arrivals from asking for asylum. As a matter of fact, a different set of laws govern that scenario.

You just denied your own argument when you moved the goalposts. Now you say there ARE laws. Which is it dude?

ITN, the only question is are you being dishonest on purpose or if you cant help it.
Insult fallacy.
I'll type this as slow as possible.
I don't see how slow you type, neither do I care.
Me telling you what trump said doesn't mean I believe trump.
No, but fixating on it like you do means you believe Trump. BTW, Trump is a proper name. It is capitalized.
Would you call that a logical fallacy or a non sequitur?
I would call what you are doing a redirection fallacy.
Doesn't matter, its just another falsehood coming from you.
Bulverism fallacy.
And I'm just going to assume your dishonesty is on purpose.
Bulverism fallacy.
I've seen this desperate "squirming and weaseling" before.
Inversion fallacy.
You have to avoid acknowledging that "the left" never thought Mexico would pay for the wall.
Your fixation leads me to believe you thought Trump meant Mexico would actually write a check for the wall.
so ITN, stop being dishonest
Insult fallacy.
and address my post in an honest and intelligent fashion.
I just did. It is YOU that spending your time calling people liars and making other fallacies.
When you can address that, come on back.
You don't get to dictate when I respond or who to. You are not a dictator.

Its relevant because its another example of conservatives believing something hilariously false while "the left" tried to tell you it was hilariously false. Just like when you thought mexico would pay for the wall. We told you.

No, YOU thought Mexico would pay for the wall. Heck...you are fixated on this concept.

Most of us have said we support better border security, thus not 'letting 'em walk right in.'
No wall, they can just walk right in. Border security involves a wall.Perhaps this concept is new to you.
Is there a reason you are refusing to acknowledge that?
No, it is YOU that is not acknowledging that walls work. If there is no wall, they can just walk right in.
And the lack of cost/benefit analysis for 'additional' wall in certain areas...also requested.
$5b is chump change, dude. Walls are cheap. Even $25b is chump change.
Unless you are suffering from Reading Comprehension Failure fallacy
Inversion fallacy.

Well, at least you're blatantly honest about your attitude.

No, YOU thought Mexico would pay for the wall. Heck...you are fixated on this concept.
Sorry ITN, please cut and paste where I in any indicated that I thought mexico would pay for the wall. this is a debate forum. Please back up your claim. and just an fyi, "nuh uh did too" only works at conservative chatrooms and elementary schools.

No wall, they can just walk right in. Border security involves a wall.Perhaps this concept is new to you.

No, it is YOU that is not acknowledging that walls work. If there is no wall, they can just walk right in.

$5b is chump change, dude. Walls are cheap. Even $25b is chump change.

Inversion fallacy.

More:

Reading Comprehension Failure fallacy

Discussions require that you understand the words you read, not just regurgitate your (failed) opinion over and over.

Sorry ITN, please cut and paste where I in any indicated that I thought mexico would pay for the wall. this is a debate forum. Please back up your claim. and just an fyi, "nuh uh did too" only works at conservative chatrooms and elementary schools.

It doesnt matter what we write. He ignores it and writes 'what he imagines'. He cant quote us anywhere where we've said what he claims.

He's continually generating Fantasy Posting fallacies

Good news!

Mexico has made some concessions.

Mexico Agrees to Pay for Trump’s Psychiatric Care
By Andy Borowitz

MEXICO CITY (The Borowitz Report)—Hoping to resolve the seemingly intractable conflict over immigration, Mexico surprised the world on Thursday by agreeing to pay for Donald J. Trump’s psychiatric care.

Speaking to reporters, the Mexican President, Enrique Peña Nieto, said that he had authorized funding for the psychiatry and proclaimed, “Work on Donald Trump could begin tomorrow.”

Peña Nieto displayed several photographs showing prototypes of therapists, including a bearded Freudian analyst who he said came highly recommended.

While some Mexican taxpayers argued that a full course of psychiatric treatment could prove more costly than a border wall, Peña Nieto warned against skimping on such a necessary expense.

“When the safety and security of the world is at stake, eight hundred dollars an hour is a bargain,” he said, but added that Mexico would try to find a therapist who takes insurance.

Mexico Agrees to Pay for Trump?s Psychiatric Care | The New Yorker

Most of your posts concerning your fixation on Mexico paying for the wall.

Back
Top Bottom