• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump rules the MAGA bunch in the House for Putin

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Trump controls the MAGA wing of the House because they don't want his wrath if he gets reelected. Trump is pulling their strings like a puppet master: Hawley, Green, Gaetz, etc.

Trump is very petty. He holds grudges. The main one is the president of Ukraine who refused to be extorted by Trump who dangled vital military aid in return for dirt on the Bidens, which was bad enough that it got him impeached the first time. Or was it the 2nd time? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelenskyy As a result, Trump has forbidden the MAGA wing from supporting funding for military assistance for Ukraine. And as another factor behind this, Trump loves Putin & wants to be extra nice to him by letting him take over Ukraine.

what a pile..(Putin did it of course) It's not the the House refuses to aid Ukraine. Its the House is going to separate the votes on Israel and Ukraine aid..nothing to do with Trump either

what a pile..(Putin did it of course) It's not the the House refuses to aid Ukraine. Its the House is going to separate the votes on Israel and Ukraine aid..nothing to do with Trump either
We totally believe that. We were born last night, and fell off the turnip truck this morning.

Putin started a war with Ukraine.
Putin helped Trump win the 2020 election with his stealing the DNC emails (ala foreign watergate!).
Trump loves on Putin in public.
I think that's a pile, but maybe you were trying to say it was something else?

They want to separate the votes so they can support Israel and reject Ukraine. That's why they are kept together, to ensure both pass.

We totally believe that. We were born last night, and fell off the turnip truck this morning.
you like that word "believe" huh? ( I just answered your other post with your same incredulity)
You dont have to believe anyone, you can easily see the House is going to break up the "package" into votes on each

Trump and MAGA have been bending over for Putin for years... Putin, the war criminal, ex-KGB agent who attacked Ukraine and is an ally of Hamas...

Scary stuff...

Putin started a war with Ukraine.
Putin helped Trump win the 2020 election with his stealing the DNC emails (ala foreign watergate!).
Trump loves on Putin in public.
I think that's a pile, but maybe you were trying to say it was something else?
nice spin, Turns out the FBI was lying about Russian collusion -you forgot that part.
and Trump didnt steal DNC Emails, nor did Putin. the "cutout" was never established by Mueller

but enough -to the issue at hand:

They want to separate the votes so they can support Israel and reject Ukraine. That's why they are kept together, to ensure both pass.
These are 2 different war with way different amount of money. you are conceding there isn't the vote for Ukraine 62 billion - and you want the money but not voted on. It's going to get a vote

The Senate is full of Repub. shitheads like McConnell and controlled by the Dems
are they gonna sign the Israel aid? or will they let it die until it's bundled

Meanwhile we got abut 2 weeks of funding the governement left
So now you know the background

you like that word "believe" huh? ( I just answered your other post with your same incredulity)
You dont have to believe anyone, you can easily see the House is going to break up the "package" into votes on each
Then nothing will be passed. You don't the senate and the president couldn't see this shitty trick coming?

The Senate is full of Repub. shitheads like McConnell and controlled by the Dems
are they gonna sign the Israel aid? or will they let it die until it's bundled

It's bundled or it dies.

nice spin, Turns out the FBI was lying about Russian collusion -you forgot that part.
No, I just summarized. Paul Manafort's ties to Russia, including funneling information through Konstatine K. to Putin, is documented too.
Trump repeated Kremlin talking points...on issues simply not carried in Western media, multiple times.
Russia infiltrated the NRA with that red haired spy, got some high up RNC people too...like they were really gonna support guns in Russia. What corrupt rubes.
Should I continue?

and Trump didnt steal DNC Emails, not did Putin. the "cutout" was never established"
Oh dear lord. Yes, Putin had his people, a large Kremlin team, hack the DNC to help Trump and hurt Hillary.
It may have won Trump the election, you can't ever really know the full impact.
These are 2 different war with way different amount of money. you are conceding there isn't the vote for Ukraine 62 billion - and you want the money but not voted on. It's going to get a vote
Two different wars - irrelevant
Two different amounts - irrelevant
Nice job anatta.
Yes, legislation almost always has multiple items, with different amounts...wow, so crazy!

No, I just summarized. Paul Manafort's ties to Russia, including funneling information through Konstatine K. to Putin, is documented too.
Trump repeated Kremlin talking points...on issues simply not carried in Western media, multiple times.
Russia infiltrated the NRA with that red haired spy, got some high up RNC people too...like they were really gonna support guns in Russia. What corrupt rubes.
Should I continue?

Oh dear lord. Yes, Putin had his people, a large Kremlin team, hack the DNC to help Trump and hurt Hillary.

Nice job anatta.
Yes, legislation almost always has multiple items, with different amounts...wow, so crazy!
Trump is driving MAGA behind the scenes for Putin. The MAGAs are scared that they will incur Trump's wrath if they disobey him & he gets reelected. So no funding for Ukraine to please his lover Putin. And if Putin takes over Ukraine, he will keep going to annex the other former Soviet republics. Then he runs into NATO, then WWIII with nukes. Hope I won't be around when the ICBMs start flying.

Trump is driving MAGA behind the scenes for Putin. The MAGAs are scared that they will incur Trump's wrath if they disobey him & he gets reelected. So no funding for Ukraine to please his lover Putin. And if Putin takes over Ukraine, he will keep going to annex the other former Soviet republics. Then he runs into NATO, then WWIII with nukes. Hope I won't be around when the ICBMs start flying.
I feel thats a bit out there. I think Trump will help Putin in small ways here and there, but I doubt its his priority. I do think he'll screw Ukraine, both to help Putin and punish Zelinsky.
It was more a priority when Trump was trying to get Trump Tower Moscow built. I do think he'll hope they will help in in the 2024 election...no doubt they already have been.

Trump controls the MAGA wing of the House because they don't want his wrath if he gets reelected. Trump is pulling their strings like a puppet master: Hawley, Green, Gaetz, etc.

Trump is very petty. He holds grudges. The main one is the president of Ukraine who refused to be extorted by Trump who dangled vital military aid in return for dirt on the Bidens, which was bad enough that it got him impeached the first time. Or was it the 2nd time? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelenskyy As a result, Trump has forbidden the MAGA wing from supporting funding for military assistance for Ukraine. And as another factor behind this, Trump loves Putin & wants to be extra nice to him by letting him take over Ukraine.
Utter nonsense.

1. The MAGA wing of the House supports Trump's America First agenda. There won't be any "wrath" if he gets elected.

2. Zelensky didn't "refuse to be extorted". He was all in on fighting corruption in his country if that's what Trump wanted. It was the US Trump haters that distorted the whole thing and made a big deal out of it. They thought impeachment would damage Trump. They were wrong.

3. Trump didn't let Putin take over Ukraine. In fact, Trump threatened to bomb Moscow if Putin did anything in Ukraine. It was the Biden pukes and their Globalist buddies who manipulated Putin into attacking Ukraine...and they all got rich off of it.

But hey...no problem...you keep on living in your fantasy world.

Bye.

Be honest, why is it separated?

Be honest, why is it separated?
why would it not be? 2 wars each require their own vote. Plus there is the border "security" Biden throws in that stew which isnt border security at all.. so vote on them all

Then nothing will be passed. You don't the senate and the president couldn't see this shitty trick coming?
Then the Senate can take the blame for no Israel funding..it's ****ING HILARIOUS you are objecting to votes on aid
instead of the "package" crap we get each year like Omnibus

why would it not be? 2 wars each require their own vote. Plus there is the border "security" Biden throws in that stew which isnt border security at all.. so vote on them all

I have warned, MAGA Media rots the brain many times.
Stay away from that shit. It's but an amplification of GOP propaganda.

peace

Yes, because they want to make sure Ukraine funding is stopped.

Jim Jordan, speaking about potential Ukraine aid: " "I'm against that," and added that "the most pressing issue on Americans' minds is not Ukraine, it's the border situation and crime on the streets," he told reporters Wednesday. "So let's address those instead." "

so be it. if it cant stand up to a vote it deserves to die
OK.

It's just puzzling why the GOP is rooting for Putin so much. And then they wonder why Putin is having their back every election season. It seems to be a match made in heaven. What is it, the mutual hatred of democracy?

. “The FBI assesses” Kilimnik “to have ties to Russian intelligence,” Mueller’s team wrote on Page 6, putting a sinister light on every contact Kilimnik had with Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman.

What it doesn’t state is that Kilimnik was a “sensitive” intelligence source for State going back to at least 2013 while he was still working for Manafort, according to FBI and State Department memos I reviewed.

Kilimnik was not just any run-of-the-mill source, either.

He interacted with the chief political officer at the U.S. Embassy in Kiev, sometimes meeting several times a week to provide information on the Ukraine government. He relayed messages back to Ukraine’s leaders and delivered written reports to U.S. officials via emails that stretched on for thousands of words, the memos show.

The FBI knew all of this, well before the Mueller investigation concluded.
Should I continue?
if you continue use names not "red haired guy" so I know who the hell you are talking about
It's hilarious you buy into "western media" or its not real. Dis western media tell you Qadaffi was strafing protestors
in Bengazi - yes they lies about that as well.. western media is Russiaphobic
it was FB bots -big deal
Nice job anatta.
voting on war aid is "irrellavent" -so its 'shut the **** up and pass the ammunition?' - no sale
If it cant survive a vote it has no business being funded

Last edited:
Should I continue?

Probably not. I am tired of you spreading the above nonsense as fact. You're entitled to your opinion but not your own facts.

"This report is, to a large extent, something that reaches the same conclusion that Mueller did on the question of Russia's interference. And the committee didn't draw a conclusion on whether the Trump campaign conspired or colluded with Russia. What the committee did instead was lay out the facts that they found and then kind of leave it to the reader to make up their own mind. Some committee Republicans, in an annex to the report, declared that there was no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded. Democratic members, in contrast, called Russia's actions and the Trump team's openness to them, quote, "one of the single most grave counterintelligence threats in modern American history." So there was a bit of a bipartisan divide on that matter."

Senate Releases Final Report On Russia's Interference In 2016 Election

"The Russian trolls were overhyped.

That’s the implication from a new study in Nature Communications, written by a team of six academics who tried to assess whether the Russian government’s Twitter propaganda effort during the 2016 campaign actually changed users’ minds. “We find no evidence of a meaningful relationship between exposure to the Russian foreign influence campaign and changes in attitudes, polarization, or voting behavior,” the authors wrote."

The Russian trolls didn’t swing the 2016 election

"The Russian social media propaganda effort was carried out by the Internet Research Agency, an organization based in St. Petersburg and funded by Yevgeny Prigozhin — a Russian oligarch close to Putin who also heads the Wagner Group (a paramilitary group active in the Russia-Ukraine war). The IRA is not officially a government agency, but a bipartisan report from the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that “the Russian government tasked and supported” its 2016 election interference efforts.

Employees of the IRA created online accounts, claimed to be American, and posted inflammatory or trollish material about US politics. Much of this material was rather crude or silly, but the overall thrust was clear: It tended to praise Trump and attack Hillary Clinton. The IRA also paid for online ads featuring the following pro-Trump, anti-Clinton messaging, as seen in this table from an indictment brought by Robert Mueller’s team, which was tasked with investigating Russian interference with the election:"

A new study says Russian trolls didn’t sway the 2016 election. Was the threat overhyped?

Last edited:
OK.

It's just puzzling why the GOP is rooting for Putin so much. And then they wonder why Putin is having their back every election season. It seems to be a match made in heaven. What is it, the mutual hatred of democracy?

garbage. demanding a vote is not "rooting for Putin"
have you bothered to look at Ukraine corruption? of course not
Amid all the pressure to root out corruption, I assumed, perhaps naively, that officials in Ukraine would think twice before taking a bribe or pocketing state funds. But when I made this point to a top presidential adviser in early October, he asked me to turn off my audio recorder so he could speak more freely. “Simon, you’re mistaken,” he says. “People are stealing like there’s no tomorrow.”

Even the firing of the Defense Minister did not make officials “feel any fear,” he adds, because the purge took too long to materialize. The President was warned in February that corruption had grown rife inside the ministry, but he dithered for more than six months, giving his allies multiple chances to deal with the problems quietly or explain them away. By the time he acted ahead of his U.S. visit, “it was too late,” says another senior presidential adviser.

Strange bedfellows indeed..

Trumpsters say they hate Iran and Hamas.. They are 100% behind Israel..

But Putin is in bed with both Hamas and Iran... Both enemies of Israel...

But their cult god loves Putin... Strange bedfellows and tough choices for the cult...

Probably not. I am tired of you spreading the above nonsense as fact. You're entitled to your opinion but not your own facts.

"This report is, to a large extent, something that reaches the same conclusion that Mueller did on the question of Russia's interference. And the committee didn't draw a conclusion on whether the Trump campaign conspired or colluded with Russia. What the committee did instead was lay out the facts that they found and then kind of leave it to the reader to make up their own mind. Some committee Republicans, in an annex to the report, declared that there was no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded. Democratic members, in contrast, called Russia's actions and the Trump team's openness to them, quote, "one of the single most grave counterintelligence threats in modern American history." So there was a bit of a bipartisan divide on that matter."

Senate Releases Final Report On Russia's Interference In 2016 Election
FBI lied to Senate Intel. they said the Steele dossier was verified. The lied in the FISA as well

Back
Top Bottom