• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump rejects suggestion he would try to do away with presidential term limits: 'Just won't happen'

insulting that you would say this when Trump just criticized a member of the team that got Osama Bin Laden as being a Hillary/Obama fan...And that they don't deserve credit for killing him.

Actually, no. The facts about Obama (and, people in general) are in no way whatsoever altered by Trump saying something stupid about killing bin Laden.

I've said here that Obama deserved credit for making the call to go in, but that credit for the op goes to those who did it, just as credit for the intel goes to those who did that.

I know this is difficult for you to fathom for those incredibly emotionally invested in their political "team", but not everything is always about the person in the white house.

Actually, no. The facts about Obama (and, people in general) are in no way whatsoever altered by Trump saying something stupid about killing bin Laden.

I've said here that Obama deserved credit for making the call to go in, but that credit for the op goes to those who did it, just as credit for the intel goes to those who did that.

I know this is difficult for you to fathom for those incredibly emotionally invested in their political "team", but not everything is always about the person in the white house.

Confused...you are talking about Obama...who once occupied the WH. Irony lost...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you tell us how he is going to get rid of term limits.
please i really want to know.

try and use logical arguments if you can.

I was not commenting on term limits, if term limits would be eliminated or continued.

I was only asking why you are surprised that the press is reporting this non-story.

Back
Top Bottom