• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump proven unfit for power again by Washington Examiner

I'm looking forward to Liz running for President in 2024. We need a smart, rational Conservative who has integrity.
Not too many of those around anymore. Instead of sticking around to make their voices heard they took the easy way out and decided not to run again.

Not too many of those around anymore. Instead of sticking around to make their voices heard they took the easy way out and decided not to run again.
Politicians with integrity and courage are rare indeed.

Ones that do would be ones who support one's oath to office. (y)
For those Dems who would vote for Cheney this November, it would be interesting to find out if they did it to reward Cheney for her 1/6 participation or do they believe she would do a much better job for WY than her opponent.
Either way, I hope her popularity in the country increases to where the average Republican realizes she was right all along.
2024 can be a tremendous opportunity for her.

I'd consider voting for her.
If she were to go up against DJT in the Repub Primary, the Deliberate Unhinged Candidate v the Calm Oath Candidate, Yeah - I'd consider plunking my vote her way.

If she were to go up against DJT in the Repub Primary, the Deliberate Unhinged Candidate v the Calm Oath Candidate, Yeah - I'd consider plunking my vote her way.
;)(y)

Absolutely!

Imagine Trump in wartime firing every military person that dared to disagree with his strategies and firing subordinates with little or no military experience. Talk about Nero fiddling while Rome burned.
He quashed Isis, you know the group that Obama called minor leaguers before they went on
to create a caliphate that ruled over 170,000 square miles. Trump let the army do what they
should have been able to do as far as 'rules of engagement'. It worked

I think you're talking about Hitler who was given one of the finest armies that ever marched.
Of the 5 greatest generals who participated in WWII. Hitler had 3 of them and he fired all 3.
The only other generals in the same caliber as German Generals 1 American & 1 Russian.

I'm looking forward to Liz running for President in 2024. We need a smart, rational Conservative who has integrity.
The Lizzard is just a chip off the old block!

All she ever said was " Give War a Chance” just like her daddy the war monger.
She thought she'd spend the next few years making 10’s of millions setting up her war
profiteer friends with lucrative contracts but now her over the top military industrial money is drying up.
She's just mad that Trump actually wanted to bring a few troops home instead of keeping the Obama/Bush/Cheney wars going for another decade. There are personal fortunes at stake and she has done her best to protect that money.
Kiss that political career goodbye her sir name is not going to save her now.

The Lizzard is just a chip off the old block!

All she ever said was " Give War a Chance” just like her daddy the war monger.
She thought she'd spend the next few years making 10’s of millions setting up her war
profiteer friends with lucrative contracts but now her over the top military industrial money is drying up.
She's just mad that Trump actually wanted to bring a few troops home instead of keeping the Obama/Bush/Cheney wars going for another decade. There are personal fortunes at stake and she has done her best to protect that money.
Kiss that political career goodbye her sir name is not going to save her now.
Compared to the other names rumored to be running in 2024 Liz is the only one who is not a Qanon follower or Trump sycophant. She has my vote.

Compared to the other names rumored to be running in 2024 Liz is the only one who is not a Qanon follower or Trump sycophant. She has my vote.
OMG!

How ditzy is this woman? Doesn't she realize in the midterm house election she'll lose her seat. She got too big for her britcthes after only one year in the house getting the third highest office in the House, overplayed her hand
& lost all the tricks. This isn't the first time Liz found herself well ahead of her skies.

In 2014, Liz Cheney tried to parachute into the Wyoming Senate seat from Virginia, challenging Enzi in the Wyoming GOP primary. Enzi was her father’s fly-fishing Senate buddy, and the move set off a very public family feud, not to mention earning her public censure from Wyoming’s GOP establishment. Her campaign was notable for a number of missteps. During the campaign she’d lied about her state residency to get a fishing license. It didn’t turn out like she expected falling way behind in the polls behind Mike Enzi & finally dropping out.

Predictit odds to be the Wyoming Republican nominee:
Cheney yes: 9
Cheney no: 91

Last edited:
OMG!

How ditzy is this woman? Doesn't she realize in the midterm house election she'll lose her seat. She got too big for her britcthes after only one year in the house getting the third highest office in the House, overplayed her hand
& lost all the tricks. This isn't the first time Liz found herself well ahead of her skies.

In 2014, Liz Cheney tried to parachute into the Wyoming Senate seat from Virginia, challenging Enzi in the Wyoming GOP primary. Enzi was her father’s fly-fishing Senate buddy, and the move set off a very public family feud, not to mention earning her public censure from Wyoming’s GOP establishment. Her campaign was notable for a number of missteps. During the campaign she’d lied about her state residency to get a fishing license. It didn’t turn out like she expected falling way behind in the polls behind Mike Enzi & finally dropping out.

So what will Liz be reduced to come January 2023? Will the oft-joked about MSNBC gig come to fruition? If Donald Trump officially jumps into the GOP presidential primary sometime next year, I have to imagine some news outlet will trot her out periodically under the banner of
"Former Republican Congresswoman speaks out against Trump."

NO ONE, could be dumb enough to vote for him.
Never underestimate Americans. It's a country in which 35-40 % of it's people believe the world was created in a literal 6 days.

OMG!

She's not a Qanon creep like the rest of them. She has my vote.

Never underestimate Americans. It's a country in which 35-40 % of it's people believe the world was created in a literal 6 days.
We need to keep religion out of politics. 35-40% of people are mentally ill or stupid.

So what will Liz be reduced to come January 2023? Will the oft-joked about MSNBC gig come to fruition? If Donald Trump officially jumps into the GOP presidential primary sometime next year, I have to imagine some news outlet will trot her out periodically under the banner of
"Former Republican Congresswoman speaks out against Trump."
If Liz wants the nomination it's hers. Most Americans aren't mentally ill. Most Americans are hungry for a young, beautiful, intelligent, non Qanoner in the White House. They loved what she had to say at the Reagan library. Trumpism is over and it's time for the deplorables to go back into the woods. Trumpism is melting away like the witch in "The Wizard Of Odds". The bunnies are back and the flowers are blooming again.

Never again!

If Liz wants the nomination it's hers. Most Americans aren't mentally ill. Most Americans are hungry for a young, beautiful, intelligent, non Qanoner in the White House. They loved what she had to say at the Reagan library. Trumpism is over and it's time for the deplorables to go back into the woods. Trumpism is melting away like the witch in "The Wizard Of Odds". The bunnies are back and the flowers are blooming again.

Never again!
Y'know... bit of undeserved advice: maybe debate boards aren't for you if your reaction to having a post criticized is dropping a string of back-to-back idiotic replies. Please keep up with this line of reasoning. It's wildly entertaining.

1) 'If Liz wants the nomination it's hers.'
Facts on debating this bombastic flourish:

Predictit; Will Cheney be House GOP Nominee in Wyoming
Yes: 9%
No: 91%

So if you want to make a real killing put your money where your mouth is
and bet heavily on Cheney to win back her house seat on August 16.

Trump perhaps will not be the Republican Nominee
but 'Trumpism' is not dead. Ron DeSantis will see to that they re currently tied
at Predictit and most other polls to get the GOP nomination for 2024.

Last edited:
I concur, sir.

If only 30% of DJT's Q base could get the same late clue by Nov, this country will breathe a Constitutional sigh.
I'm more worried about the smarter version of Trump we'll see if the cracks he exploited aren't fixed.

Not to mention the outright holes he built, like the current SCOTUS.

I'd give it at least a 65% chance they'll just declare someone the winner despite reality if allowed to settle in as is.

I'm more worried about the smarter version of Trump we'll see if the cracks he exploited aren't fixed.

Not to mention the outright holes he built, like the current SCOTUS.
He'll have this nation by the nuts with more lawyers to guide and protect his evil ass into a dictatorial rule. imo

I'd give it at least a 65% chance they'll just declare someone the winner despite reality if allowed to settle in as is.
There it is. I'm on that same page that not only the 2024 election may be decided by those put in place to reject the actual winning vote count, but that'll probably take place with the '22 midterm votes in order to regain the House. There was a county in N Mexico where that took place a week or so ago. I think that hi-jacked decision was immediately shot to court, but I honestly don't know the outcome of that court's decision.

Regardless of which party does something like this it's pure wrong! However, much with what's going on like this is coming from the Trumplican Party.

A little help here.

Not familiar enough with the Washington Examiner and their print relationship with DJT, but if it used to be a favorable one, it's no longer there. They've pegged him well today. imo

However, they do ask their readers to find a better Republican.

Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office.

Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.
When there was a Coup, the sitting President should not Transition his Presidential Power!

Remember when Mike Pompeo told reporters straight out that Trump should have a second Term? Pompeo is a Pro American guy, not some
extremist, he even initially criticized Trump, so not really a Fan. But, He also had insight in to all the Fraud intel that existed during the Election !

(Start @ 8:20)

Now here are the Facts that many people over look, miss , or don't want to think about:
From the start of the Election Trump was saying there is evidence of Mass Fraud!
There is evidence that other countries (China Russia, and Iran) helped change votes!
There is evidence that DEM groups/organizations were committing fraud.
Trump called GA Sec of State Raffensperger, and said” find me one more vote so I can win”, but Nothing was done to Trump.....

Now, we have seen the security video of the Poll workers rescanning hidden ballots after hours and only when the GOP workers & Media were told to leave! They scanned Ballots more than 1 time (This is Fraud, and since the Media & DEM have not called it that we know they are complicit in these crimes!)...
We know Trump has tried very hard to get cases in front of the SCOTUS, Even Texas' AG (and ~160 other US Legal personnel) tried to get Trump's case in to the SCOUTS), but we have never seen these cases, or the evidence brought to Court. You can't take Trump to court without letting him make his case!!! (That's what they are afraid of)...
We have seen that an ex-AZ Mayor was working with a DEM Non-Profit to get Ballots from minority groups in AZ, to fill out as she wished...
Trump was not accused of Abuse of Power , or Treason for telling the GA Sec of State "Find we one more vote" .....

So the DEM's, who are willing to try and Impeach Trump using KNOWN Fake evidence that FBI agents (and others) "LIED TO A FISA JUDGES",
DID NOT try to Charger Trump for asking a Secretary of State to "FIND ME 1 MORE VOTE SO I CAN WIN" . ....
The only thing that makes logical sense here is that, Trump is not the one lying here!

When there was a Coup, the sitting President should not Transition his Presidential Power!
If there were a coup, I'd accept that concept. There wasn't a coup at the 2020 election ballot box. The 1/6/21 failed coup attempt preserved the transition of power.

Remember when Mike Pompeo told reporters straight out that Trump should have a second Term? Pompeo is a Pro American guy, not some
extremist, he even initially criticized Trump, so not really a Fan. But, He also had insight in to all the Fraud intel that existed during the Election !
Knowing that Pompeo is a diehard loyal worshiper of DJT, he tried his best not to openly admit how unhinged DJT was, but after DJT proved how dangerous he was with summoning and inciting the assaulting mob on our Capitol, he had no choice but to consider invoking the 25th amendment. Even if this wasn't true, any person with a shred of common sense and decency would understand the unhinged state of mind that DJT was in. imo

Mnuchin and Pompeo discussed removing Trump after Capitol attack, book claims​

Two cabinet members considered invoking the 25th amendment, new book by the ABC White House correspondent says

If there were a coup, I'd accept that concept. There wasn't a coup at the 2020 election ballot box. The 1/6/21 failed coup attempt preserved the transition of power.
So ALL AMERICAN'S should want to get to THE TRUTH of who is the Traitor in the 2020 Election ! Right ? .....
Trump says the was mass fraud and wanted to go to court to Prove it!
The Left/Media/DC Status Quo all said/are saying "Trump tried to Change the Election!

So why would only one party want to go to court to resolve this matter?

You have to be in SEVER DENIAL or really stupid to not see that Trump is most likely telling the real story here !
If he's lying, as you believe, why would the Left, DEM's NOT WANT to get him in to court????.......
This makes NO SENSE!!!!

Knowing that Pompeo is a diehard loyal worshiper of DJT, he tried his best not to openly admit how unhinged DJT was, but after DJT proved how dangerous he was with summoning and inciting the assaulting mob on our Capitol, he had no choice but to consider invoking the 25th amendment. Even if this wasn't true, any person with a shred of common sense and decency would understand the unhinged state of mind that DJT was in. imo

Mnuchin and Pompeo discussed removing Trump after Capitol attack, book claims​

Two cabinet members considered invoking the 25th amendment, new book by the ABC White House correspondent says
Wrong, Pompeo was initially a critic of Trump's !

Also if you watch his Speech you will realize he is not fighting for "Trump" he is Fight against a Coup/Election Fraud!
He talks about how the US has seen 3rd world Banana Republic fake Elections and that it should not happen in the US!

Again, at the end of the day wouldn't you (Every American) want to find out the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, of who is the Traitor(s) to America????....

If it's Trump Jail him !!! If it's not, we have a BIG PROBLEM in America !!!!!!............

Trump has no standing, none, no justification, none to be calling the 2020 Election stolen from him or illegitimate.

That is ESTABLISHED FACT and nothing he moans and groans about can change that.

His behavior before J6 with his BIG LIE caterwauling and on that day are all legitimate subjects of inquiry in the J6 probe.

Back
Top Bottom