• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump proven unfit for power again by Washington Examiner

I don't think Donald Trump is unfit for power.

But I am certain he was and still is totally unfit for any public office in the United States of America.

So ALL AMERICAN'S should want to get to THE TRUTH of who is the Traitor in the 2020 Election ! Right ? .....
1/6 Committee is on it.

Trump says the was mass fraud and wanted to go to court to Prove it!
60 + times. Shot him down.

The Left/Media/DC Status Quo all said/are saying "Trump tried to Change the Election!
Indeed.

So why would only one party want to go to court to resolve this matter?
The loser party usually does that. AG Barr couldn't even lie anymore for DJT and stated that there was no widespread fraud.

You have to be in SEVER DENIAL or really stupid to not see that Trump is most likely telling the real story here !
Willful ignorance will not release the odd cult like hold by DJT.

If he's lying, as you believe, why would the Left, DEM's NOT WANT to get him in to court????.......
In politics, it appears that political parties are allowed to lie and sling crap at each other with heading to court.

Wrong, Pompeo was initially a critic of Trump's !
Then, the more unhinged the SOB became, the more suckass Pompeo sought.

Pompeo has devoted his Twitter feed in recent weeks to highlighting what he regards at the administration's achievements on the world stage and has not been shy about lavishing praise on Trump.

On Wednesday morning, as the House was preparing to debate and vote on Trump's second impeachment, Pompeo tweeted suggesting that he should receive the Nobel Prize.

Again, at the end of the day wouldn't you (Every American) want to find out the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, of who is the Traitor(s) to America????....
Sure. The 1/6 Committee and especially the DOJ should do just that.

If it's Trump Jail him !!! If it's not, we have a BIG PROBLEM in America !!!!!!............
We sure do and it started in 2015.

Even with an aging Biden, he still is doing fairly well with all that's going on with a tide of GOPers dead set against him.
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Thanks for the good laugh.
I've already shared my sentiments that the Dems should offer up a younger fresh face for 2024 just as I've stated that the Repubs need to offer up a younger and more decent candidate for 2024.
In general, I agree with that statement. While there are exceptions, both parties traditionally nominate old men for president, more or less on an "it's my turn" system and in the long run system are more successful when nominating younger candidates. GW Bush won two terms, as did "Hussein Obama" and Bill Clinton. Post Bush, the republicans did nominate two old farts, MCain and Romney. And the democrats were nuts enough to run an old hag, Hillary Clinton.

We don't need The Washington Examiner to tell us Mr. "Let's Nuke Hurricanes" is unfit for office.

To be fair, there are a whole lot of people, that may, in fact, need them to.

Your political ideology is showing and it's not very pretty.
And everyone on the Left are pillars of righteousness.
we get it.
Judging by your posts you have no room to accuse me of being partisan.
And no, not everyone on the left is a pillar of righteousness. Never said that.

1/6 Committee is on it.

60 + times. Shot him down.

Indeed.

The loser party usually does that. AG Barr couldn't even lie anymore for DJT and stated that there was no widespread fraud.

Willful ignorance will not release the odd cult like hold by DJT.

In politics, it appears that political parties are allowed to lie and sling crap at each other with heading to court.

Then, the more unhinged the SOB became, the more suckass Pompeo sought.

Pompeo has devoted his Twitter feed in recent weeks to highlighting what he regards at the administration's achievements on the world stage and has not been shy about lavishing praise on Trump.

On Wednesday morning, as the House was preparing to debate and vote on Trump's second impeachment, Pompeo tweeted suggesting that he should receive the Nobel Prize.

Sure. The 1/6 Committee and especially the DOJ should do just that.

We sure do and it started in 2015.
So is the Jan 6th Committee giving the defendants their Due Process or are they cherry picking things to create a Narative?

How many Trump cases where avoided by Lack of Standing or procedureal error? (These are all cases of a Coup being committed against the US Voters)

How do you reconsile the FACT that Trump DID ask a Sec of State to FIND HIM ENOUGH VOTES TO WIN, and no one to Trump to Court ? Yet Trump wanted to go to court in That State?.....

Again, both sides are saying that there is a Traitor. So why not get both parties in court under oath, and let each side present their case and evidence ????....
Why is that such an unacceptable situation to the Left? ..... When they think Trump is the Criminal ????.....

I don't think Donald Trump is unfit for power.

But I am certain he was and still is totally unfit for any public office in the United States of America.
LoLz, dude :ROFLMAO:

Judging by your posts you have no room to accuse me of being partisan.
And no, not everyone on the left is a pillar of righteousness. Never said that.
Oh Yeah? Well, you're more partisan than I am.
You voted for Biden and I still refused to vote for Orange Man.

A little help here.

Not familiar enough with the Washington Examiner and their print relationship with DJT, but if it used to be a favorable one, it's no longer there. They've pegged him well today. imo

However, they do ask their readers to find a better Republican.

Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office.

Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.
I guess that settles it then. A reporter quotes someone who dissed Trump.
I'm going all-in on Brandon now. Gotta love his reading of "end here". So poetic.

So is the Jan 6th Committee giving the defendants their Due Process or are they cherry picking things to create a Narative?
What defendants?
How many Trump cases where avoided by Lack of Standing or procedural error?
61 of 62
Pretty much.
THE BIG LIE lawyers pretty much BIGLY SUCKED at lawyering.
(These are all cases of a Coup being committed against the US Voters)
Um, no, not at all.
They were all crummy cases being pursued by crummy attorneys with crummy agendas and seriously crummy alleged evidence or just flat out totally crummy lawyering.
How do you reconsile the FACT that Trump DID ask a Sec of State to FIND HIM ENOUGH VOTES TO WIN, and no one to Trump to Court ?
Um, what?
Please explain that currently inexplicable sentence?
Thanks.
Yet Trump wanted to go to court in That State?.....
He did, or Trump's piss poor proxies did go to court in Georgia.
They failed.
Again, both sides are saying that there is a Traitor.
I am not saying that.
So why not get both parties in court under oath, and let each side present their case and evidence ????....
To what end? Trump, or his piss poor proxies have plied for "their day in court" at least 62 times and FAILED MISERABLY and fully in 61 of those attempts to turn-prove any decision in their favor. In the other single case they only managed to persuade a court to partially decide in their favor, PARTIALLY.
Why is that?
Because they were casting about with bogus premises, inadequately prepared cases lacking cause or standing. They just didn't have anything that justified going forward. They were all hat and no cattle as it is said.
Why is that such an unacceptable situation to the Left? .....
It is not just the LEFT that sees such notions as unacceptable.
It is time to move on and leave the conspiracy nuttery behind.
It is totally needless to all sane, rational and politically intelligent Americans to allow THE BIG LIE lunatics any more time to slop their conspiracy garbage into our courts.
When they think Trump is the Criminal ????.....
I don't think that. A relatively functioning idiot, yes, I do think that about him. But I am not convinced yet that he is a criminal.

So there is that.

A little help here.

Not familiar enough with the Washington Examiner and their print relationship with DJT, but if it used to be a favorable one, it's no longer there. They've pegged him well today. imo

Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power. Considering the entirety of her testimony, it is unsurprising that Hutchinson said she heard serious discussions of Cabinet members invoking the 25th Amendment that would have at least temporarily evicted Trump from office.

Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.
Really? Who has corroborated her story? Let them call the secret service agents in the car. From what I heard, the entire idea of him lunging over the seat got a bullshit call from the agents there. Anger about not be allowed to go to the Capitol is completely irrelevant. So he was mad? So ****ing what? There is zero wrong with that, and not even criminal. They say, why would she lie; well for all kinds of ****ing reasons, like lots of political people lie. She wanted notoriety maybe. She wanted to be the Lewinsky of Jan 6. Guess what, now she'll get a book deal. How's that for a reason? Gimme a break.

Really? Who has corroborated her story? Let them call the secret service agents in the car. From what I heard, the entire idea of him lunging over the seat got a bullshit call from the agents there. Anger about not be allowed to go to the Capitol is completely irrelevant. So he was mad? So ****ing what? There is zero wrong with that, and not even criminal. They say, why would she lie; well for all kinds of ****ing reasons, like lots of political people lie. She wanted notoriety maybe. She wanted to be the Lewinsky of Jan 6. Guess what, now she'll get a book deal. How's that for a reason? Gimme a break.

Lets say, for arguments sake everything you say here is true.

Now take that logic and apply it to the election lies Trump tells and ask yourself that same question "They say, why would he lie; well for all kinds of ****ing reasons, lots of political people lie".

But if you can't come out the other side of that questioning realizing he lied about election fraud (you believe these lies)... Then this entire rant is completely meaningless.

The Committee is performing a fact finding mission. It's not a trial. The Committee is providing the public with a road map to what led up to the coup attempt and those having fingerprints on it. It's up to the DOJ to do what they'll decide with those fingerprints.

How do you reconsile the FACT that Trump DID ask a Sec of State to FIND HIM ENOUGH VOTES TO WIN, and no one to Trump to Court ? Yet Trump wanted to go to court in That State?.....
It's my understanding that Fulton Co, Ga is trying to pave that way for DJT's day in court.

Again, both sides are saying that there is a Traitor. So why not get both parties in court under oath, and let each side present their case and evidence ????....
A lawyer could better answer your question. The legal process sometimes appears to me as a plate of spaghetti. Maybe you should write the editor of the Washington Examiner asking your question.

Why is that such an unacceptable situation to the Left? ..... When they think Trump is the Criminal ????.....
Maybe if and when DJT is finally taken to court on these more serious matters, in which the Right usually resists with all of their might, the Left might face the same situation, if they ever physically put into motion a similar attempt to overturn the result of a presidential election.

By "them" you do mean the Washington Examiner who have understandably labeled DJT being unhinged?

As for the rest of your comment - welcome to politics each and every day. lol

By "them" you do mean the Washington Examiner who have understandably labeled DJT being unhinged?

As for the rest of your comment - welcome to politics each and every day. lol
So who did corroborate her story? You never answered. Can you?

So who did corroborate her story? You never answered. Can you?
Well, I actually did answer the poster. However, neither one of us or that poster can say for certain what she testified about can be, in part or whole, backed or not. We'll need to show patience.

A little help here.

Hutchinsons testimony is SO COMPELLING that the fashos in the GOP have run out of excuses

Well, I actually did answer the poster. However, neither one of us or that poster can say for certain what she testified about can be, in part or whole, backed or not. We'll need to show patience.
Well, given what we know about how the J6 committee is doing what they do, they interview the witnesses in private and then if they like what they hear they bring the witnesses before the cameras to ask them the parts they think we should hear.
So they knew what Hutchinson was going to say well ahead of their pubic testimony.
That would have been plenty of time to get the SS to corroborate her story.
In fact, they shouldn't have allowed her testimony without it ... should they?

Well, given what we know about how the J6 committee is doing what they do, they interview the witnesses in private and then if they like what they hear they bring the witnesses before the cameras to ask them the parts they think we should hear.
And?
That is how they play the game.
So they knew what Hutchinson was going to say well ahead of their pubic testimony.
That would have been plenty of time to get the SS to corroborate her story.
In fact, they shouldn't have allowed her testimony without it ... should they?
Meh, either way it played well.

And?
That is how they play the game.

Meh, either way it played well.
You can do that when you own the field and you are both the players and umpires.

Back
Top Bottom