• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump policies and manufacturing.

OK, commie believers, look at this graph. I know you love graphs. It's an indication that the working class was screwed. By Democrats. They LIED TO YOU. I don't know how many times I can say this. The evidence is obvious.

https://fm-static.cnbc.com/awsmedia...-manufacturing-jobs-changes.1570211186077.png

When will you stop believing the globalist propaganda?

The solution is neither left or right. It's government for THE PEOPLE.
So Trump the traitor had a declining manufacturing sector before he got kicked out of office for being so completely incompetent

Thanx for reminding us what a failure he was as president but it really wasn't necessary

Did you ever wonder what ever happened to those Carrier jobs Trump was going to save in Indiana?

Trump was just a con man joshing you. And you fell for it. That’s OK. It can sometimes happen to the best of us. Sometimes we just fall for stuff people say not because they are true, but because we really want them to be true. And unscrupulous con men like Trump sometimes exploit that for personal purposes and advancement.

At this point, however, after all his lying has been exposed- from how you are not going to believe what his “top people” are finding on Obama’s secret birth certificate, to claims of wiretapping of Trump Tower, to wild claims of stolen elections, etc, etc...- there is no excuse for continuing to put your hopes in him. Dust yourself off and move on.
Remember the "8th Wonder of the World"?
Another blank fired by the conman himself.

COVID was a bitch. You can't blame Trump. If you want to blame somebody, blame the damn Chi-Coms. But you won't. Because they still own your sorry asses. You STILL believe the BS.
Trump couldn’t have done a worse job dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic if he tried.

Trump couldn’t have done a worse job dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic if he tried.
Other than provide Joe with the vaccines and having enough sense to know shutting down the economy was not worth the trouble. More people died under Joe and he had the vaccines. So I guess that makes him a murderer.

Other than provide Joe with the vaccines and having enough sense to know shutting down the economy was not worth the trouble. More people died under Joe and he had the vaccines. So I guess that makes him a murderer.
Lmao. Check those deaths gp. The unvaccinated. Joe's fault. Lmfao

COVID was a bitch. You can't blame Trump.

Jan. 22: On whether he was worried about a pandemic: “No, we’re not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China.”
Feb. 7: “Nothing is easy, but [Chinese President Xi Jinping] … will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone.”
Feb. 10: “I think the virus is going to be — it’s going to be fine.”
Feb. 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
March 6: “We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said: ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”

I bet you loved how much commie ass he licked as he steered us towards catastrophe.

The US having less manufacturing doesn’t in any way affect consumerism.

Consumerism and manufacturing are directly linked. If either of you disagree, then make a clear point doing so.

@Phys251

Jan. 22: On whether he was worried about a pandemic: “No, we’re not at all. And we have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China.”
Feb. 7: “Nothing is easy, but [Chinese President Xi Jinping] … will be successful, especially as the weather starts to warm & the virus hopefully becomes weaker, and then gone.”
Feb. 10: “I think the virus is going to be — it’s going to be fine.”
Feb. 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”
March 6: “We did an interview on Fox last night, a town hall. I think it was very good. And I said: ‘Calm. You have to be calm. It’ll go away.' ”

I bet you loved how much commie ass he licked as he steered us towards catastrophe.
Does the concept of not starting a panic register with you?

Steered us towards catastrophe? Man, that's the very definition of Biden so far.

Your BS propaganda isn't going to get better. You've been exposed. Change course now, if you're an American.

ARE YOU AN AMERICAN?
I don’t know if he or she is, however you are very certainly not!!!

Consumerism and manufacturing are directly linked. If either of you disagree, then make a clear point doing so.

@Phys251

And manufacturing is globalized. A decrease in manufacturing in America while manufacturing increases around the globe will do nothing to stop consumerism in America.

And manufacturing is globalized. A decrease in manufacturing in America while manufacturing increases around the globe will do nothing to stop consumerism in America.

I said "Less consumerism would be a good thing." You mentioned the US, not me.

I said "Less consumerism would be a good thing." You mentioned the US, not me.

And this thread is specifically about US manufacturing. Simple fact: manufacturing decreasing only in the US will have no significant effect on consumerism.

And this thread is specifically about US manufacturing. Simple fact: manufacturing decreasing only in the US will have no significant effect on consumerism.

This thread is another @Grandpappy thread, he didn't specify the US, and he mentioned his hero, which implies that the hat and other paraphernalia he's bought were made in China.

Okay. Do you have a point?

I guess I have to spell things out for you, even more so. Your first reply to my comment was a gross oversimplification, otherwise known as a reduction to absurdity. Every human being consumes. Being against consumerism doesn't mean that person never buys anything. Post something of substance instead of trying to snipe.

This thread is another @Grandpappy thread, he didn't specify the US, and he mentioned his hero, which implies that the hat and other paraphernalia he's bought were made in China.

Grandpappy linked to a chart from the US Bureau of Labor statistics about US manufacturing jobs.

So you agree the thread is about manufacturing in the US and you admit that manufacturing in the US going down will have no significant effect on consumerism?

#48: See #45.

Your bull shit claims fail, utterly, in the face of facts.

Factually, Trump, personally, did much more harm to Americans than good in his mishandling of the pandemic.

- From the beginning, Trump deliberately lied to Americans regarding the ease of transmission and lethality of the virus.
- Trump constantly harassed elected officials across the country that were following CDC and their own states medical officials advice.
- Trump held numerous superspreader rallies, leading to an estimated 30,000 avoidable Covid illnesses, and 700 deaths.
- Trump pushed hydroxychloroquine as an effective medical treatment, even though there was no proof supporting it’s purported efficacy, and was not recommended by his own team of experts.
- Trump concocted/spread idiotic conspiracy theories regarding the genesis of the virus.

Everything Trump said/did regarding the Coronavirus pandemic was motivated by one factor; getting re-elected. Nothing else mattered.

As for your specific dishonest claims;

Loser #45 did not leave a stockpile of vaccines. That was a lie.

Biden fixed that though. His administration supplied 100,000,000 vaccines in the first 58 days of his administration.

And if you really gave a damn about facts, you’d know that Biden’s administration has done everything possible to save American lives. He can’t make really stupid people protect themselves though.

Pro-Trump counties now have far higher Covid
death rates. Misinformation is to blame.

Post-vaccine, death rates in red states were 38% higher than in blue states.

Back
Top Bottom