• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump policies and manufacturing.

Does the concept of not starting a panic register with you?
You may appreciate being treated like a small child being protected by daddy, but for the majority of us adults, being told the truth from day 1 would’ve put us in a better position to care for our own families.

Your bull shit claims fail, utterly, in the face of facts.

Factually, Trump, personally, did much more harm to Americans than good in his mishandling of the pandemic.

- From the beginning, Trump deliberately lied to Americans regarding the ease of transmission and lethality of the virus.
- Trump constantly harassed elected officials across the country that were following CDC and their own states medical officials advice.
- Trump held numerous superspreader rallies, leading to an estimated 30,000 avoidable Covid illnesses, and 700 deaths.
- Trump pushed hydroxychloroquine as an effective medical treatment, even though there was no proof supporting it’s purported efficacy, and was not recommended by his own team of experts.
- Trump concocted/spread idiotic conspiracy theories regarding the genesis of the virus.

Everything Trump said/did regarding the Coronavirus pandemic was motivated by one factor; getting re-elected. Nothing else mattered.

As for your specific dishonest claims;

Loser #45 did not leave a stockpile of vaccines. That was a lie.

Biden fixed that though. His administration supplied 100,000,000 vaccines in the first 58 days of his administration.

And if you really gave a damn about facts, you’d know that Biden’s administration has done everything possible to save American lives. He can’t make really stupid people protect themselves though.

Pro-Trump counties now have far higher Covid
death rates. Misinformation is to blame.

Post-vaccine, death rates in red states were 38% higher than in blue states.

You really believe in Joe. That's certainly your prerogative.
I don't see how anyone could feel that way, but hey, whatever.

You really believe in Joe. That's certainly your prerogative.
I don't see how anyone could feel that way, but hey, whatever.
I believe in facts. Provable facts.

I don’t see why anyone would want to live in a fantasy world, but hey, that’s your right. 👍

Back
Top Bottom