• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump lied...ISIS wasn't defeated and is on the rise again....

You mean the JV team that turned the right wing into sniveling cowards and inspired the Patriot Act?

No. The JV team that Obama helped create and enabled via his fawning support of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Trump cares...he's running his campaign on it. Just yesterday at the RNC convention he said ISIS was defeated.

I suspect the military cares, too. Trump shamed them and after his failed response to Putin's bounty on their heads...I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Bonespurs lost the military vote. .

Not as long a liberals are the alternative to voting for Trump. They have a long history of hating the military, that your political shenanigans will never over come. For example, do you have any factual substantiation for your bounty claim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting tired of your same old ad hom fallacies and hypocrisy, as well.

Gee, I hope you weren't expecting me to beg you to stick around. :roll:

After all the liberal whining about pulling our troops out of the ME when Obama was in the White House, now you Whine because Trump did.

The difference is Trump actually did something. Obama, Mr Empty Suit, did nothing but attempt to placate the Russians and other unsavory characters in the ME, much to our detriment. Those folks LOVE Barry, but hate Trump. Why would that be?

Have you always not given a **** about national security, or is that just a side effect of mindlessly supporting your Dear Leader and his betrayal of our allies?

The Assad regime is too busy dropping chemical weapons on everyone who doesn’t support them to “protect Syria”.

What you want is not “National Security”. I don’t know what you think it is, but it’s definitely not that.

You mean the JV team that turned the right wing into sniveling cowards and inspired the Patriot Act?

When is that going to happen?

The Patriot act was inspired by our cowardly liberals,so there’s that.

You cannot defeat an idea, as long as there are people alive who still adhere to it.

What you can defeat is their organized, occupying, militia/military groups, and kick them out of power and control of territory.

That's what Trump did. :coffeepap:

No he did not.

Trump's pullout from Syria allowed ISIS to gain strength, intel agency reports

Trump's pullout from Syria allowed ISIS to gain strength, intel agency reports - POLITICO

He allowed ISIS to get stronger and betrayed the Kurds that had been putting their lives on the line for U.S.; now none of our allies can trust us. :(

Inconvenient facts are painful to you, eh? Awww.....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Inconvenient facts are painful to you, eh? Awww.....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

You mean alternative facts. Cognitive dissonance seems to be a problem for you. Sad.

What you want is not “National Security”. I don’t know what you think it is, but it’s definitely not that.

Destroying groups like ISIS— actually doing so, not fantasizing about it to appease Donnie’s ego— is essential to national security. Period.

You mean alternative facts. Cognitive dissonance seems to be a problem for you. Sad.

Nope. Facts are facts... just as truth is truth. But hey, I fully expect you guys on the left to try to obfuscate on all issues. It's how you roll, after all. :)

One of their RINO heroes, John McCain, pushed the Patriot Act... which they on the left applauded at the time. But typically, they conveniently have forgotten their stance "back then" (leftie selective memory).

Actually the Patriot Act was inspired by Sen. Orrin Hatch...a republican. So you're wrong again.

Let me know when you pull that log out of your eye....then we might have something to discuss based on facts instead of fear, disinformation and lies.

Nope. Facts are facts... just as truth is truth. But hey, I fully expect you guys on the left to try to obfuscate on all issues. It's how you roll, after all. :)

You project too much.

Aw, the ol Peewee defense. You're just too clever for words, Taylor.

Have no idea what the "ole Peewee defense" is... but I'm going to presume that you're attempting to insult me.

Sorry, it's a fail. :2wave:

Have no idea what the "ole Peewee defense" is... but I'm going to presume that you're attempting to insult me.

Sorry, it's a fail. :2wave:

You presume that because that's what you would do.

Actually the Patriot Act was inspired by Sen. Orrin Hatch...a republican. So you're wrong again.

Let me know when you pull that log out of your eye....then we might have something to discuss based on facts instead of fear, disinformation and lies.

Well, you will need to drop your dependence on fear, disinformation and lies. I don’t think you will have a chance at meaningful discussion even if you fix that.

Well, you will need to drop your dependence on fear, disinformation and lies. I don’t think you will have a chance at meaningful discussion even if you fix that.

"The Islamic State (IS) terror group is reorganising and ramping up its guerrilla-style attacks in Syria and Iraq, the United Nations’ counter-terrorism chief has warned, adding that the crisis unleashed by coronavirus could make it easier to recruit a new generation of jihadists.

More than 10,000 IS fighters remain at large in Iraq and Syria, more than two years after the militant group's claimed defeat, Vladamir Voronokov, the head of the UN’s Counter-Terrorism Office said...."

Islamic State ramping up attacks in Iraq and Syria, says UN counter-terror chief

Withdrawal of US troops in Syria strengthened ISIS resurgence, DOD watchdog says

Conservatives in USA government recruited ISIS and armed them = keeps war and killing in perpetual motion. This information is not hard to locate.

Also the USA supplies the world with weapons some of which must kill USA soldiers???

--- Did it ever stop?

We Arm the World | Common Dreams Views

Bush Family Values: War, Wealth, Oil | Common Dreams Views

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom